Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Check out my enormous testicles in my TFLC log!

An awesome card arrived from inspirobot, huge thanks for the stamps!
A super weird letter from Harakiri, who has no idea what they got themselves into. Keep an eye on your mailbox buddy.

edit to give this first post a bit more body:
Did some stuff while on business trip last month, anyone interested?

Keetron fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Feb 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Keetron posted:

An awesome card arrived from inspirobot, huge thanks for the stamps!
A super weird letter from Harakiri, who has no idea what they got themselves into. Keep an eye on your mailbox buddy.

edit to give this first post a bit more body:
Did some stuff while on business trip last month, anyone interested?

Me! Lamb Jr. loves Pikachu.

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Finally properly getting around to thanking peeps for the Christmas cards! A big thank you to Aunt Buck, MJack, and Jen S for the awesome cards and other little tidbits; they are all so awesome and require some awesome valentines goodies sent out in response. :D

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Keetron, I would always enjoy a card from you- and I'll send one in return!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Lamb thank you for the valentine!!

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I have received quite a few cards recently, and I would like to thank all of you who have not forgotten me. Things have been a bit odd for me for the last couple of years, and I have not done any significant amount of art, therefore have not produced anything that I can send out., Hopefully that will change in the not-too-distant future. But thanks again for the cards and thoughts.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Team Lunch posted:

Keetron, I would always enjoy a card from you- and I'll send one in return!

Send one last week ( I think)

Genesplicer posted:

I have received quite a few cards recently, and I would like to thank all of you who have not forgotten me. Things have been a bit odd for me for the last couple of years, and I have not done any significant amount of art, therefore have not produced anything that I can send out., Hopefully that will change in the not-too-distant future. But thanks again for the cards and thoughts.

Hey man, I am just glad to hear you are alive!

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Lamb, thank you so much for the Valentine! The woopie cushion had a hole in it but that’s because my mail carrier isn’t the most delicate. The card was ADORABLE!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Keetron thank you so much for the cards! Lamb Jr. has been talking to Pikachu :3

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
After joining the ATC thread, I am now VERY into snail mail! Also I just picked up some dope Hot Wheels stamps.
My address is:
Adams
PO Box 362
Pine Lake, GA 30072
No NWS on the outside packaging please, and I love cats, weird poo poo, and edm and metal.

shrimpwhiskers fucked around with this message at 15:01 on May 21, 2019

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Tell me why TODAY I just got a Halloween card from lamb 😂😂
Thank you Indiana postal system but most importantly thank you lamb for the spoopy mail!!

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Lamb you have a hand-made postcard heading your way!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Kierena posted:

Lamb you have a hand-made postcard heading your way!

I LOVE it, thank you!

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010

lamb posted:

I LOVE it, thank you!

It wasn’t damaged at all was it? I’ve never sent one of those in the mail before and it was a bit of an experiment to be sure.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Kierena posted:

It wasn’t damaged at all was it? I’ve never sent one of those in the mail before and it was a bit of an experiment to be sure.

No, it arrived just fine

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Hey Team Lunch, I got your card and we had some trouble believing you really colored that yourself! Amazing work!
You got a robocop coming up. The best things about these requests is that I so very often have trouble thinking of what to draw that now I can work on this for the weekend. You helped me out a ton.
If you (or anyone else) enjoys drawing things and sending and receiving other people's drawings, head to the Art-Card exchange here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3868956

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
Lamb - I got your card!!! Also finally done with moving bullshit, so now I get to send so much mail.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Expect goonmail soon, all of you.

Lamb I noticed OperaBitch is listed twice on the spreadsheet but shrimpwhiskers is not listed at all, I think there may have been a copy-paste error.

Also PitGoddess' address is no longer accurate, I know her new one but IDK if she wants it posted in the thread.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Team Lunch! Your card came in about two weeks (maybe three) ago and it was on my desk, waiting for a moment of time that I could set aside for opening it and giving it the attention it deserves. The drawing you put in is amazing, I love the coloring. It reminds me of a great story and gives me something to write about. It is added to my Goon Art Gallery that is the wall of my study (as soon as I buy frames, currently it is a drawer in my study but it is added the same).
The card is a piece of work, I am glad you bought it and send it to me so I could experience something like it in the wild.

Keetron fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Jul 14, 2019

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
13Pandora13 - I got your card! Thank you~ I love the lil cutout on the front! Did you make it?

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

shrimpwhiskers posted:

13Pandora13 - I got your card! Thank you~ I love the lil cutout on the front! Did you make it?

I did not, I habitually buy things with bats on them in bulk after Halloween.

I have several sizes of bat hole punches so eventually at some point you'll get holiday Batfetti. Christmas bats, spring bats, etc.

I got an excellent Catcard from Team Lunch too! :3:

Aristide
Sep 2, 2011

Mysterious Cat Country

Oh golly, I can't believe I never checked to see if there was a goon letterswap before. I work for the USPS at one of the smaller processing centers so thank you everyone for keeping me employed :3:

Friday I'll mail out a half-dozen postcards and then probably a few more in the weeks to come.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you 13Pandora13 for the letter! It’s pink and sparkly and wonderful! 💕😘

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Saira your card was returned.

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe
Thank you for the cute note, 13Pandora13!

Kierena
Oct 15, 2010
Hey y’all I’m working on more postcards to send out in the mail, what sort of art do y’all want to see on them???

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Kierena posted:

Hey y’all I’m working on more postcards to send out in the mail, what sort of art do y’all want to see on them???

I prefer any handmade stuff, sketches, drawings or watercolors.

Mail came from 13Pandora13 and shrimpwhiskers, thank you both for the cards! Now I have three goons that I need to reply to. However, every time I go into my study, I am followed by my kids who want to know what I am doing and if they can watch a video on my computer...

Dad? Dad? Dad? Dad? Dad? DAAAAAAAD?

Seriously, while typing this, one is kicking the door and crying because I will not entertain him.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Dear Pandora and shrimpwhiskers, thank you for your mail!

I've updated the list. If anyone notices mistakes or omissions please let me know!

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty
Ah gently caress I forgot to post when I actually got it. Thanks for the card Team Lunch!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
13Pandora13 Thank you so much for the goonmail!

If I've gotten something from you and didn't mention you, I apologize, but thank you nonetheless because it brings me cheer every time I see something in the mail that isn't junk. Or a bill. Or for someone else.

All-- Sorry I have been MIA lately. Lots of stuff going on and my cat died. Yes, I have a lot of cats, but the cat that was like my baby, who followed me everywhere, that I called boyfriend cat and my personal supervisor died. He was 3 years old. I realized through all the stuff I've gone through in the past year, he had become my emotional support.

So I've just been.. existing...

I bought a bunch of stamps, so I'm going to try to start living life again and send out random things. Thank you, everyone, for being wonderful.

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

So yeah, I was unpacking some boxes that were packed since the move a few years ago and I found a ton of unopened goonmail, going back to at least 2014.
When I get over my shame I will open it and post here. Let me know if you'd still like a reply and if the address is still correct.

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Keetron posted:

So yeah, I was unpacking some boxes that were packed since the move a few years ago and I found a ton of unopened goonmail, going back to at least 2014.
When I get over my shame I will open it and post here. Let me know if you'd still like a reply and if the address is still correct.

My address is still the same, and I would love some mail ❤️

Keetron
Sep 26, 2008

Took me almost a month, but I got over myself and now in the process of opening and posting 5 year old mail.

Possibly 2013, 2014 or 2015, Lamb send me a valentine's fart pillow and other goodies. I hid this one for years before opening it now, as it turns out my wife did not like me getting valentine's mail from random internet strangers.

In November 2014, Khamul send me a wonderful letter and a cool photo of an not-exploding airship.

In December 2014, Team Lunch send me a super cheesy card and some nice goodies.

In December 2014, Shenanigansluck, send me the most glittery Christmascard I ever seen. It has so much glitter, it should count as a crime against humanity yet here we are. The picture does not do it proper honors.

In December 2014, Brotato send me a christmas greetings and included a chick, because a chick always checks out!

In Februari 2015, The Genesplicers send me a calendar for 2015 and some Las Vegas playing cards. Considering the calendar was late AND the letter was opened in 2019, I would say this is a win in terms of inaccurate calendars. In another 7 years it will be 2026 and I can use it. Should have kept the envelop sealed...

Got a happy Spring card from Julet Esqu, also in 2015. It could have been 2014, but I think 2015. In June 2015, we moved house and I have no more mail on this old address as the new owner of my old house was not really forwarding mail at all and the postal agencies do not forward unless the name matches so no mail to Keetron should have made it. 2015 was a hard year, I should have opened this one earlier as well.

Oh my god, I got a happy birthdaycard from Julet Esqu in August 2016. I had a good birthday, turned 39 that year and things were going kind of ok, I am sorry for not thanking you earlier. My kids love the tattoos!

Then in December 2016, Shenanigansluck send me a glitter orgy christmascard. I will color the penguin and return it to you. (update: I failed so bad that you will get something better)

Now we move to a more recent set of mail, the amazing Jezus one I already posted but these two I did not.

13Pandora13 send me woodmail, I am in the process of answering.

ShrimpWhiskers send me WOW! which immediately gave me flashbacks to my time as a World of Warcraft junkie. Also something went wrong with the address or postalcode? The local postal services solved it and the mail ended up at my place properly so we all win.

I am now sending out simple replies to everyone above, the more recent ones get more elaborate replies as I can be sure it will arrive.

The amount of glitter on my desk makes it seem like a group of unicorns took turns on Tinkerbell and she loved it.

The key takeaway from this effort is: do not let loose ends lie. Either tie them up or burn them off.

Keetron fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Nov 24, 2019

shrimpwhiskers
Jan 9, 2019

tasty

Keetron posted:

ShrimpWhiskers send me WOW! which immediately gave me flashbacks to my time as a World of Warcraft junkie. Also something went wrong with the address or postalcode? The local postal services solved it and the mail ended up at my place properly so we all win.

Woops! I just hella. Didn't finish writing that address I guess. Glad they somehow got it to ya anyway!

And I got a nice card and bookmark from Team Lunch, thank you!

frontyardninja
Nov 5, 2005

I participated in goonmail circa 2009-10 and was looking for something similar before the gbs SASS thread went up. Glad to see it's still around! I bought like $50 worth of stamps over the summer specifically for sending holiday cards to the internet. If anyone ever feels inclined to send something my way:

Jessica
355 NW 51st Pl
Des Moines, IA 50313 - USA

jadedhula
Dec 31, 2006

Not the typical American, but I play one on TV
Muldoon
Hey there it's been a while since I sent any goon mail and I would like to receive some as well. Please use my name, Maya Martin (not jadedhula), and my current address is 18604 52nd Ave W D105 Lynnwood WA 98037. I hope to send out cards this week so post your address!

jadedhula fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Dec 3, 2019

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Hey, Keetron! I got your card, thank you! Yes, I still live here, and yes, I still like mail!

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Do any of you mailgoons like witchy/spooky stuff? I got a bunch of spellcasting stuff in a mailer I participate in, and have no use at all for any of it.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

lamb posted:

Do any of you mailgoons like witchy/spooky stuff? I got a bunch of spellcasting stuff in a mailer I participate in, and have no use at all for any of it.

YES.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

Is your address still the same?