Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

Be sure to leave the backdoor open for the Anal Entourage

Nice alliteration, idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING BY MOUTHFEEL!!

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
You bet the Cooter Comrades are all about the mouthfeel

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Bust Rodd posted:

Be sure to leave the backdoor open for the Anal Entourage

Nice aliteration rear end in a top hat

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Nice alliteration, idiot.

gently caress You

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
With people like Leo it's more that there are a lot more men who reach his level of money and power - the system is set up so that someone able to essentially buy a partner is more likely to be male. He basically treats women the way his industry does.

It's kind of hard to pin down but I don't think the older partner is better or worse based on gender; what's creepy is all the societal stuff that leads to normalization of older man/younger woman relationships. Women being considered more attractive if they're younger, men staying attractive when they're older (yes, there are a few older attractive women in hollywood but they've mostly had work done - men can be handsome even if they age naturally). The industry being run by men who can maintain the culture of churning through young lead actresses even after Weinstein was ousted.

Generalizing a bit here but 22-year-old women have generally been socialized to understand and meet others' needs while not having much experience at doing the same for themselves, while 22-year-old men tend to be the opposite. Manosphere commenters often mention wanting someone compliant as well as attractive, and that the combination of both is why they target younger women. Rich male celebrities just have the means to make it happen. It's a different animal to metoo but it swims in the same cesspool.

Edit: The Fingerbang Family.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I don’t know why everyone mocks the hoverhand horde

Better to be safe than problematic

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqtmoZT6vE

Biden's poo poo non-apology highlights:

"I was trying to make a human connection... (by invading the personal space of women and little girls) :jerkbag:

"Over the years knowing what I went through, the things that I've faced..." :qq:

"But I'll always believe that, governing quite frankly, life for that matter is about connecting with people..." (I'm not sorry I abused my position of power to creep on women for years)

"I've worked my whole life to empower women" lol gently caress Joe Biden

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours
The most egregious thing is the working to empower women thing. Get hosed Joe.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

I swear if bernie has a rape tape I’m done

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.
Bernie has never hosed

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Bernie has been volcel since 1969 when he marched with MLK

wizardofloneliness
Dec 30, 2008

Bernie has only hosed once. There's no need for it anymore.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Bernie will gently caress when the American people are free

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

K. Waste posted:

Bernie has never hosed

Well, he's hosed the rich.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Samuel Clemens posted:

Well, he's hosed the rich.

Eat the rich takes on a different meaning now

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Get head from the rich

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

thanks for telling the same joke 20 times everyone. great work

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

R. Guyovich posted:

Is your av from side scrolling shooter R-Guype

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

R. Guyovich posted:

This is like, irony right?

Because none of that poo poo was funny.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

R. Guyovich posted:

bernie would have cummed

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
You seriously didn’t laugh at the Twat Troupe? Brain worms...

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Rhyno posted:

This is like, irony right?

Because none of that poo poo was funny.

have you not seen guyovich post before?

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

Bust Rodd posted:

You seriously didn’t laugh at the Twat Troupe? Brain worms...

It's probably more context than content, which, given we should seriously pull back now, and I'll take full responsibility as the worst offender, I do apologize sincerely, this was a terrible place to make those posts

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

K. Waste posted:

It's probably more context than content, which, given we should seriously pull back now, and I'll take full responsibility as the worst offender, I do apologize sincerely, this was a terrible place to make those posts

I’ll dissent, no it’s a comedy forum and I’d rather have a place we can joke about this stuff then just pounding the doldrums of pain like every other website on Earth. If anyone’s offended by the context they really don’t have to participate so you have to go so far out of your way to even know this thread exists.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The Fanny Flock

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

In Robert Kraft prostitution case, possible eyewitness could go against Patriots owner
https://sports.yahoo.com/in-robert-kraft-prostitution-case-possible-eyewitness-could-go-against-patriots-owner-162458676.html

Mexican Rocker Armando Vega Gil Dead at 64, Following #MeToo Accusations
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mexican-rocker-armando-vega-gil-082736756.html

Simone Biles reveals she 'slept all the time' after being sexually abused by Larry Nassar because it is 'the closest thing to death', as she opens up about how therapy is helping her move on from the 'horrific experience'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6861089/Simone-Biles-reveals-depressed-sexually-abused.html

Report: NYPD investigating Kristaps Porzingis for alleged rape hours after 2018 ACL tear
https://sports.yahoo.com/nypd-investigating-kristaps-porzingis-rape-allegation-acl-tear-new-york-knicks-dallas-mavericks-235716403.html

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
So Chicago is now trying to make Jussie Smollett pay a $100k fine for 'wasting time and resources?' Seems odd, if you can't prove he made a fraudulent claim of assault?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

davidspackage posted:

So Chicago is now trying to make Jussie Smollett pay a $100k fine for 'wasting time and resources?' Seems odd, if you can't prove he made a fraudulent claim of assault?

The case was dismissed, it never went to trial. There's something fishy about the dismissal as well since the DA is friends with his family or something. We'll see if this continues to get crazier.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

davidspackage posted:

Civil and criminal proceedings are independent; most famously, OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder but lost a wrongful death civil suit.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Goddamn Particle posted:

(yes, there are a few older attractive women in hollywood but they've mostly had work done - men can be handsome even if they age naturally).

A lot of those men had work done too (or take steroids) and live lives that allow them to maintain certain physical standards.

There are double standards, sure, but almost everyone in Hollywood, male or female, who was attractive when they were young looks unreasonably attractive for their age when they're in their 50s too.

Pedro De Heredia fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Apr 5, 2019

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
There’s a really amazing meme from a few years ago that takes all the biggest stars in Hollywood at the time, men and women, and swaps out the women (Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Beyonce) in make-up with their real faces and then takes Clooney, DiCaprio, Gosling and photoshops them to look like they’re wearing make-up.

It’s hard to explain but it does a really awesome job, for me at least, of highlighting how women have to paint their faces to look like circus clowns to leave the house and not be seen as a homeless psycho but men can basically look like unkempt slobs as long as they can squeeze into a tux and the severity of the transformation between some of these women with and without makeup is so strong that they might as well be wearing a rubber mask.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Zogo posted:

Simone Biles reveals she 'slept all the time' after being sexually abused by Larry Nassar because it is 'the closest thing to death', as she opens up about how therapy is helping her move on from the 'horrific experience'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6861089/Simone-Biles-reveals-depressed-sexually-abused.html

Larry Nassar is a guy who makes me wish I believed in God and an afterlife, because I would feel much better thinking about him roasting in hell for an eternity.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

R. Guyovich posted:

:agreed: that poo poo sucked and I'm glad it's over now

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
man Ryan Gosling is just about the worst person to pick to make this point.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

thrawn527 posted:

Larry Nassar is a guy who makes me wish I believed in God and an afterlife, because I would feel much better thinking about him roasting in hell for an eternity.

I know it’s a small consolation, but he’s only gonna stay in protective custody for like 5-10 years before getting released into gen-pop and then he almost certainly will be beaten and raped to death. My brother’s been in prison for 18 years this October, he assures me that there are many men inside with kids who follow the news, and if CO’s are ever given specific instructions not to let it get out that so-and-so is a pedophile, one or two who are parents IRL will definitely make sure the right people get a bead on him.

Also ACAB, but he’s also got stories of pedophiles or child killers dying under CO supervision, and there is surprisingly little you can do if an inmate trips on his way back to solitary and breaks his neck in a staircase. Even if his family raises a stink and presses charges or calls for an investigation, if they call for security footage the prison can literally just go “Camera’s broken in that wing” and there is literally jack poo poo the lawyers can do.

It’s not exactly justice but the rest of Nassar’s natural life is definitely torture, violence, and shame until he dies. He also had 3 daughters, he deserves whatever he gets.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Could we maybe not fantasize about people being raped and beaten in prison?

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Yikes

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Cinema Discusso > Sexual Assault in Hollywood: and then he almost certainly will be beaten and raped to death

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Yeah...that got weird. I regret my post if it lead to the prison rape post. Was not my intention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peer
Jan 17, 2004

this is not what I wanted
love 2 read fanfiction about rape, in the sexual assault thread