Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nah, don't go out like that coolpaz!! If it's not you. Who! I dont buy Sal what do you think about my IS/Hum case??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
There's a chance I'm wrong about one action per night but I think the game is kinda dumb if I'm wrong to be frank. I feel less bad taking my ball and and leaving because a suicide mechanic is built into the game mechanics, but it is skeezy, so sorry scum.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

None of you have been very mean to me or anything, I'm just frustrated and that's my own problem. Sorry!

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Plenty of people have talked with pending button presses so I'm going to carry on. Just an FYI with 6 people left pushing a mislunch means that we lose the game at night. So that everyone knows. In case they weren't thinking about the game.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

so sorry scum.

For what it's worth I thought you played pretty well and giving me the vig to vig Yami was a :masterstroke:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Depending on what Toal flips will help my decision on IS / Hum.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Toalpaz, Town-Aligned Vanilla Town + Vigilantisms, Vignetted, Vigilante has pushed the button so hard their face came off!

code:
Vigilantisms: Gunsmith. Can ##give gun to a player at night, giving them a gun that they can use either as a dayvig or nightvig. Success is variable.

Vignetted: This player is Loud. Any players visiting the same target as this player are notified that this player visited as well. The player visited is not notified, unless they visited themselves.

Vigilante: One-shot self-watch. Happens the night immediately after it is received.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SalTheBard (1): Anonymous
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong

Not Voting (5): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong, SalTheBard

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I need to reread

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Well, if there’s two scum left and one of them isn’t Sal, this game’s basically over now.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Wow well I'm in some trouble. I'm a loving idiot.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I don’t have the energy to go back and do a full reread right now (and have to leave for a meeting in twenty minutes anyway) but with Toal having flipped scum that removes in my mind any reason for Bif to lie about losing deathproof, which only leaves Sal to have done the nightkill, right?

I just really have a hard time believing that chain of events.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Is it possible there’s really only one scum left?

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

IllegallySober posted:

I don’t have the energy to go back and do a full reread right now (and have to leave for a meeting in twenty minutes anyway) but with Toal having flipped scum that removes in my mind any reason for Bif to lie about losing deathproof, which only leaves Sal to have done the nightkill, right?

I just really have a hard time believing that chain of events.

Toal was town

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I think it's possible there is only 1. My reasoning is 2 scum here ends the game. They both vote for me and that's 3 votes then we are left with 2 scum and 2 town.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SalTheBard posted:

Toal was town

Toal's eternal scum aura is impressive

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

Toal was town

You are correct, that is my typo. Obviously in context of what I was saying, that was what I meant. Apologies.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SalTheBard posted:

I think it's possible there is only 1. My reasoning is 2 scum here ends the game. They both vote for me and that's 3 votes then we are left with 2 scum and 2 town.

Right, we can’t really do anything about that if that’s the case and you aren’t one of the scum (and don’t vote for yourself again unless you’re truly scum, jeez)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

Excuse me!

##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button ##push button

:ghost::getin::ghost:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Yeah well if Toal hadn't suicided then this wouldn't be an issue :-/

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote sal if nothing else...

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

IllegallySober posted:

Sal: “I don’t want my second vote to be used as a weapon against me.”

Also Sal: Literally uses his second vote as a weapon against himself

oh lol that's right, jeez this day is insane

##vote Sal

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye SalTheBard!

Votecount for Day 3

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

SalTheBard, Town-Aligned Vanilla Town, Unreliable Vig, Vigilant, Vigilante was lynched Day 3!

Night 3 begins now. Deadline is 9pm CST on April 4th.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SalTheBard (3): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, Anonymous
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong

Not Voting (3): IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong, SalTheBard

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Night 3 has ended.

Nobody dies!

Day 4 ends at 9pm CST on April 5th.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (4): Anomalous Amalgam, Bifauxnen, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong

With 4 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 05th, 2019 at 9 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

##push button

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

I have no idea what to think of the current game state.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mr. Humalong posted:

##push button

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vig!

Mr. Humalong, Town-Aligned Doctor + Vigs + Vigil + Vig has been vigged by the button!

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

IllegallySober posted:

I have no idea what to think of the current game state.

I would hazard a guess that the two people who scum rushed Sal yesterday less than a minute apart are the scum team. They tried to kill me last night, they failed.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Ordinarily if we figured one scum remained in a more traditional setup, this would be a good spot to no-dunk. If there’s two scum left though, that’s suicide.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

:ghost: welp, scum mod :ghost:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

IllegallySober, Town-Aligned Vanilla Town was endgamed!

Bifauxnen, Scum-Aligned Godfather
and
Anomalous Amalgam, Scum-Aligned Goon
and
onsetOutsider, Scum-Aligned Goon

have won the game!

Mod doc to come later, and holy poo poo I am never running a game like this again way too much effort

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SolusLunes posted:

I'm disappointed in you. You have received Vig!

Mr. Humalong, Town-Aligned Doctor + Vigs + Vigil + Vig has been vigged by the button!

gently caress. Well, never mind that, if Bif and AA are scum, that’s curtains.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

SolusLunes posted:

IllegallySober, Town-Aligned Vanilla Town was endgamed!

Bifauxnen, Scum-Aligned Godfather
and
Anomalous Amalgam, Scum-Aligned Goon
and
onsetOutsider, Scum-Aligned Goon

have won the game!

Mod doc to come later, and holy poo poo I am never running a game like this again way too much effort

You were supposed to try to kill me last night, scum :argh:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

I'm a little chuffed that two games in a row I've had someone have a meltdown and basically throw the game.

Otherwise, fun game.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

IllegallySober posted:

You were supposed to try to kill me last night, scum :argh:

They tried to kill me, I think. I self-docced.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J87aZGNUIx8VaZBBDKhBfw519ZU-4QM3hvOC13aqK70/edit?usp=sharing

mod doc is a little incomprehensible but I will do a bit of a writeup later tonight, but that was the perfect ending

vigged by the button

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Mr. Humalong posted:

They tried to kill me, I think. I self-docced.

I was a PGO and waited on my bus drive to try to survive an extra night which was probably not optimal math.

I award myself no points and Least Valuable Player as usual.