Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
George 'Toal's scum' Kanses did not like me, he could have tried to kill me and failed because I doc'd myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Shout out to team player Amoeba

Get out

##vote Amoeba102

No lynch only serves to help scum

how about vote the scum player amoeba kept alive pal

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I don't careeeee!!!!! he made sure to post

:thumbsup:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

gotta pick the right smiley to show how detached i am because scumbud threw a panic pardon on me yesterday

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Also I think that it's entirely possible that George 'They're all phoneys' Kansas killed JJ and scum missed on me. That would be pretty cool.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

Also I think that it's entirely possible that George 'They're all phoneys' Kansas killed JJ and scum missed on me. That would be pretty cool.

You didn't target yourself last night

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I sure did JF you wild wild man.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

I asked somber last night if docs can target themselves and he said no.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

gotta pick the right smiley to show how detached i am because scumbud threw a panic pardon on me yesterday

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

anyway solus posting a lot early today is pretty clearly trying to get content in after loving off to nowhere yesterday while his scumbuddy nearly died on the vine and gave him a "gently caress you" pardon

i'm the actual doctor, which i would have thought was painfully obvious given my end of day posts, but I guess not. I'm annoyed by the NL and tired of toalpaz's posting so either lynch them or me if you want to verify it and then fry these morons

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

also that is a comically inaccurate representation of how that went down

Jonathan Fisk posted:

either somber is a super bad mod for telling people the details of other people's roles or you're lying (or "joking" twenty posts later)

hmm I wonder which

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

anyway solus posting a lot early today is pretty clearly trying to get content in after loving off to nowhere yesterday while his scumbuddy nearly died on the vine and gave him a "gently caress you" pardon

i'm the actual doctor, which i would have thought was painfully obvious given my end of day posts, but I guess not. I'm annoyed by the NL and tired of toalpaz's posting so either lynch them or me if you want to verify it and then fry these morons

kay

##vote jfisk

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

i was holding out the claim for the 1% chance that there were mulptiple doctors and we'd both end up dead but the self target is impossible

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

look at solus. we know he's bad but not *that* bad

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

look at solus. we know he's bad but not *that* bad

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Friends....

Friends......

Frrrriiieennnddssss..

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'm going to blow my load.

I'm a JOAT. Used a shot of investigate on kaschei got a result of MAFIA.

##vote Kaschei

Toal and inf maybe scum

Fool likely town unless it's an inverse gambit to get fool cred.

Unlikely.

Kill kaschei. Kill inf.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

OK

##vote Kasch

If you hit scum you're safe tonight AA. My boiii

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

given the fake vig I don't know that I want to treat your result as gospel, but it seems to fit. Any way i could convince you to do toal first?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

also toal i honestly, genuinely appreciate you not even trying to wiggle out. It's been a difficult week and it's the little things that make it a bit more bearable

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I've come to accept you will say anything to get my lynched. Namaste.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Happy to vote Kaschei off the back of a cop result, would like to see everyone check in before lynch

Fisk I get it, I agree with you, stop tunneling

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Happy to vote Kaschei off the back of a cop result, would like to see everyone check in before lynch

Fisk I get it, I agree with you, stop tunneling

If people acknowledge that I am counterclaiming toalpaz and that I am claiming toalpaz is caught in a direct confirmable lie wrt self targeting, and not just a possible second doctor, I won’t say another word about it.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Toalpaz posted:

I've come to accept you will say anything to get my lynched. Namaste.

The last word, but limp

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also AA by your logic I outted 2 scum buds (Toal and Kaschei) and myself D1 for what benefit? Putting the entire scum team in the spotlight on D1.

I genuinely avoid running gambits these days, because 9/10 they backfire tremendously.

I had info to drop because I wasn't comfortable with Toal having an unknown potentially dangerous item when I'm thinking he's scum

Jonathan Fisk posted:

If people acknowledge that I am counterclaiming toalpaz and that I am claiming toalpaz is caught in a direct confirmable lie wrt self targeting, and not just a possible second doctor, I won’t say another word about it.

Link to the relevant points, or make a quick point by point list of your argument, and gladly

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Kaschei

Toal and inf maybe scum

Unlikely.

Kill kaschei. Kill inf.

Yeah I'm down with this result, especially since it vindicates my gut read of scumvotes on JJ

##vote kaschei

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I will agree that this is an accurate statement of your various claims

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

If anyone tracked Toalpaz going anywhere last night that'd dunk us 2 scum

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Infinitum posted:

If anyone tracked Toalpaz going anywhere last night that'd dunk us 2 scum

Go fish :)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm saying you're scum and someone counter claiming your 'self doc' would clear up D1.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

@infi the following is the exchange today I'm talking about. If you recall last lynch deadline I spent a million posts talking about how toalpaz's claim was obviously fake and meant to draw out a doc counterclaim. I thought it would be obvious what I was implying but alas

Toalpaz posted:

George 'Toal's scum' Kanses did not like me, he could have tried to kill me and failed because I doc'd myself.

Jonathan Fisk posted:

You didn't target yourself last night

Toalpaz posted:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Jonathan Fisk posted:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I would vote with AA but honestly I wasn't really feeling his towniness yesterday. Now, he could be town and telling the truth, or he could be scum looking to try to squeeze out with a "wow my joat must be limited"

or the result could be unreliable but there's no reason to go mad wondering there

I'd like to hear other's opinions on kashei in that context before I vote, though I could see him as scum and thought so once or twice yesterday

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Are you claiming ITT that you talked to Somber last night and was told that Docs cannot self target?

You are straight up claiming Toal is lying due to OOT mod communicado?

Like... I'm hesitant to believe you in this situation because you are asking for information about another players role

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Lol I'm a dumb gently caress phone posting.

You've counter claimed Doc

Righto :v:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Jonathan Fisk posted:

I would vote with AA but honestly I wasn't really feeling his towniness yesterday. Now, he could be town and telling the truth, or he could be scum looking to try to squeeze out with a "wow my joat must be limited"

or the result could be unreliable but there's no reason to go mad wondering there

I'd like to hear other's opinions on kashei in that context before I vote, though I could see him as scum and thought so once or twice yesterday

Kaschei's posts speak for themselves. this is why I copped them instead of inf or toal. They were entangled in the mess. But took sidelines and made poo poo cases.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

The flavor makes it sound like he was the kind of vig that dies if he kills town

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Kaschei

Toal and inf maybe scum

Unlikely.

Kill kaschei. Kill inf.
I’m not a miller so this is fake or fuckery.

I can communicate OOT with someone in case you’re misrepresenting the type of cop, other than that my best guess is that the pendant is cursed.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

uh if this is true can we get a confirmation? cause it sounds like it's a rules question and I'd like to make sure it's true. also you are claiming you're the real doctor, and I'm not misreading right?

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Toalpaz posted:

OK

##vote Kasch

If you hit scum you're safe tonight AA. My boiii

This is extremely a thing a doc does or says
##vote toalpaz

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

fool_of_sound posted:

uh if this is true can we get a confirmation? cause it sounds like it's a rules question and I'd like to make sure it's true. also you are claiming you're the real doctor, and I'm not misreading right?

yes. I am the real doctor. Doctors cannot target themselves, confirmed. That's the nail in the coffin for the 1% chance was a super scummy town 2nd doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Jonathan Fisk posted:

yes. I am the real doctor. Doctors cannot target themselves, confirmed. That's the nail in the coffin for the 1% chance was a super scummy town 2nd doctor.

what was your reasoning for not revealing this yesterday and probably confirming the kill in the process? it would have given us a ton of information.