Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Watching David carradine movies and knowingly saying ‘such a shame’ :gizz::gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
Talking to telemarketers for half an hour just to screw with them while also not realizing the joke's on them...

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
Chain steakhouses

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Two spaces after a period

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Going to space

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Farmville and Facebook slots
Church
Baseball
Ground beef

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Funny commercials

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome
Rush Limbaugh

Goodtime Oldies

Eating lovely quality and horrible food because some "lib" on TV said it was bad for you

Lee Greenwood's opus "Proud to be an American"

Fighting as hard as possible against a better future for their children and grandchildren

Forcing their culture on the entire world for as long as possible

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
the blood of the innocent

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Israel

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Getting really angry at perceived slights.

Destroying social media platforms.

Getting divorced and really depressed.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Sancho posted:

Two spaces after a period

I remember this still being in vogue when I first learned to use a computer but some point shortly thereafter I stopped doing it, probably because it wasn't taught in school or wasn't allowed in essay papers or something. It really catches me out now whenever I get an e-mail from someone that still uses them.

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
Cosby show

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
being hetero

wife jokes

medication

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Suppository laxatives.

Opening new shopping malls in TYOOL 2019.

Shopping at Kohl's, and navigating their utterly Byzantine system of % of discounts plus Kohl's cash that's only valid on certain dates. :wtf:

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
Price is right

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Plastic cups and cutlery
Throwing perfectly good food and other things in the trash
Bottled water

Kullik
Jan 5, 2017

putting blankets on the back of couches then getting mad at you when you sit down and it falls down

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Voting for politicians who destroy the planet

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Putting my I mean their dingus in a bird lying dead on the ground; just bc you thought about it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Cumming loudly and breaking things and then yelling out to the children ‘that’s your inheritance’

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Hearing that Angela Lansbury is still alive and wondering how many seasons of murder she wrote they’ve seen

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Ethnic food (at the Chili's down the street, you know the place that has the Fa-GEE-tas and tacos).

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
Sunburn
Bead curtains
Fridge magnets from places
Framed caricatures of themselves
Toilet seat covers
Over bed cupboards
Campervans

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
bombad generals

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I'm glad my folks are good boomers. They like cats, walks, gardening, painting and traveling. They do love those drat police procedurals though.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Believing a conspiracy theory that boils down to "Actually this really dumb, criminal guy is a genius who's taking down every criminal in history BY HIMSELF in secret. So if he ever appears dumb on TV, it's just part of the act." as a coping mechanism to justify their own stupidity and ability to be conned.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the alliance of boomers and channers has to be one of the weirdest things in the 21st century.

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

SleepySonata posted:

Price is right

Just because boomers love it doesn't mean it's not good.

TPIR and LMAD 4 lyfe

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gaunab posted:

Why do you keep posting random videos?

Relevant videos, but I get your vibe.

:same:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
-Holding up the line at any grocery store or Walgreens by making a bunch of small talk with the disinterested cashier and/or slowly counting out coins.

-Gambling

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Continuing to get bills in the mail

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
leaded gas

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Talking really loudly into office phones

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Getting really angry at "snowflakes" for protesting for a raise in minimum wage, then yelling at the waitress at Red Robin that the coconut rum shouldn't be a 3 dollar upcharge, you dumb bitch!!!!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Cheesecake Factory

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The US Flag Code

Breaking the US flag code in every way imaginable

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Getting pissed off that the girl in Dunkin Donuts put slightly too much or not enough cream/sugar in their coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I remember this still being in vogue when I first learned to use a computer but some point shortly thereafter I stopped doing it, probably because it wasn't taught in school or wasn't allowed in essay papers or something. It really catches me out now whenever I get an e-mail from someone that still uses them.

In the early 2000s, style guides changed from recommending two to recommending one. Two looks better in a handwritten or typed note, one looks better on screens