Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

American McGay posted:

They already hired the man in charge of the two worst console launches ever seen to do that job.

Once you reach a certain level in America you can only fail upward. See: our current President.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonchameleon
Nov 14, 2012

American McGay posted:

They already hired the man in charge of the two worst console launches ever seen to do that job.

Two of the three. The Sega Saturn was the worst.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Imagined posted:

Once you reach a certain level in America you can only fail upward. See: our current President.

Don Mattrick 2024

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Huh, that cyberpunk bartending visual novel game is coming at the start of May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkSN5ZlDQC8

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Hell yeah

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Was down until I saw the url was literally waifubartending.com. Keep it.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
It's not a dating game lol

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Wamdoodle posted:

I thought the guy who ruined the PS3 and Xbox One launches was in charge

This guy : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Harrison

I love living in a meritocracy.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

repiv posted:

I wanted to like Gungeon but the early parts of a run are such a slog :smith:

Nuclear Thrones stupidly fast pacing spoiled me.

Have you played since the major update they released around a year ago? It added a mode that increases move speed, it makes runs a lot faster. It's all I use now.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

That's the one with the anime child sexbot right

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

RBA Starblade posted:

Yes but she is thankfully pretty minor in it.

Still gross.

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Mokinokaro posted:

Still gross.

I wish she was a little less minor

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

i think that being gross was the point of that though

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

i think that being gross was the point of that though

if i know the cyberpunk genre i know it's chock full of cool and good things that the author definitely wants to see happen in the future

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

PantsBandit posted:

Have you played since the major update they released around a year ago? It added a mode that increases move speed, it makes runs a lot faster. It's all I use now.

Wait, do you have to do something specifically to enable the movespeed changes?

I loved Isaac, but Gungeon hasn't really stuck for me. I remember playing some after that big ol' content patch and not really noticing much of a difference.

I also don't tend to get very far in each run.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Mokinokaro posted:

:chloe:

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Hammer Bro. posted:

Wait, do you have to do something specifically to enable the movespeed changes?

I loved Isaac, but Gungeon hasn't really stuck for me. I remember playing some after that big ol' content patch and not really noticing much of a difference.

I also don't tend to get very far in each run.

Yes, there's an NPC in the top right of the starting area that will enable it for you if you talk to them.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Good news for Pinballl fans, Senran Kagura Peach Ball is getting a US and EU release

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

PantsBandit posted:

Yes, there's an NPC in the top right of the starting area that will enable it for you if you talk to them.

I did not know this, so thanks. I picked it back up after the newest update and I’m liking it a lot more than I did last year.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Gripweed posted:

Good news for Pinballl fans, Senran Kagura Peach Ball is getting a US and EU release

Will it support labo VR

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Gripweed posted:

yes, pinball fans

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Beastie posted:

I did not know this, so thanks. I picked it back up after the newest update and I’m liking it a lot more than I did last year.

It's a little issue with games like this. New updates are often folded into the base game so that you encounter the new stuff naturally.

100+ new items! ...but if you've only played a few hours you wouldn't know what is new. Not that it matters that much.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

pretty minor will also get the senran kagura fans on board

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

ha get this my char name in this was "Rear Attack the Anal Commander" and i never got banned being 13 ruled

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Mario Rabbids is cool, but it sucks that you can only have 3 team members, 1 has to be Mario, 1 has to be a rabbid. They should give me at least 4 slots to play with.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
^ loving God yes; agreed.

BisterdDave posted:

yes, pinball fans

As long as it isn't the garbage physics that Pinball FX 3 employs, I'd give it a shot.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Peach Ball has absolutely terrible physics, according to the few pinball fans I know who've played it.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

The only pinball game I’d buy would be Kirby’s Pinball Land 2.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mokinokaro posted:

Still gross.

lol eugh I really like the OST for that game and was curious since I never played it but.....gently caress that.

Parker Lewis
Jan 4, 2006

Can't Lose

SeANMcBAY posted:

The only pinball game I’d buy would be Kirby’s Pinball Land 2.

I’m still holding out for Revenge of Revenge of the ‘Gator

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Takoluka posted:

Peach Ball has absolutely terrible physics, according to the few pinball fans I know who've played it.

I’ve also heard complaints about the limited number of tables but that’s a bit more forgivable.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Gripweed posted:

I hear the launch price for the collector edition is $80.08

Barudak
May 7, 2007

numerrik posted:

I’ve also heard complaints about the limited number of tables but that’s a bit more forgivable.

Its two tables. Thats not really more forgiveable.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

American McGay posted:

Lots of games are doing this (Captain Toad is another big example) and it sucks butt.

I understand that they're assuming marketed appeal of taking a single Switch into the park and playing it with a stranger or something, but to force people to use a single joycon when they've got multiple controllers around is painful.

Captain Toad's good co-op mode allows players to both use Pro controllers, so that owns. But yeah, forcing the Joycon only poo poo sucks.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
In case anyone else ordered Celeste from Limited Run and was wondering why it didn’t ship out at the end of March like they said:

https://twitter.com/limitedrungames/status/1114512076309958656?s=21

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

s.i.r.e. posted:

Captain Toad's good co-op mode allows players to both use Pro controllers, so that owns. But yeah, forcing the Joycon only poo poo sucks.
Really? I wasn't able to get it to work like this, although to be fair I didn't look too deeply into it. My preferred control method would be Pro Controller for P1 and joycon(s) for P2. Not having camera on a stick is rough.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

American McGay posted:

Really? I wasn't able to get it to work like this, although to be fair I didn't look too deeply into it. My preferred control method would be Pro Controller for P1 and joycon(s) for P2. Not having camera on a stick is rough.

It might be only be for the 2 Toads at the same time mode, the one where the secondary player is just controlling the camera and cursor could be exclusive to the Joycons. Though, when playing with 2 Pro Controllers and 2 Toads you use the Gyro in both controllers to aim around with 2 cursors. Might have patched it into the other mode with that update.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Bought Diablo. Is necromancer just overpowered? I had to immediately jump the difficulty because it's way too easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Some site I’ve never heard of has an article posted on reddit about how a direct is rumored for the 11th.

Already quit my job just in case.