Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

UVA fans wear button up shirts and croakies to football games and I can’t support any happiness in the lives of people like that so I am unsatisfied with this result

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

Chieves posted:

Any police scanner links?

The Charlottesville Trader Joe's is reporting a shortage of two buck chuck

I kinda wish I had gone out to Clarendon to watch the game

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

curried lamb of God posted:

The Charlottesville Trader Joe's is reporting a shortage of two buck chuck

I kinda wish I had gone out to Clarendon to watch the game

Better than tiki torches I suppose

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
gently caress THE NCAA AND MARK

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
why are these people not booing the gently caress out of mark emmert

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Lessail posted:

also after running all of the players off

it's so strange this part is always left off

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The real momentum changer kinda felt like Mooney just trying that insane-o shot to me, but man, that is not how replay should be used.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mark Emmert looks like a lego version of Newt Gingrich

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."

sportsgenius86 posted:

UVA fans wear button up shirts and croakies to football games and I can’t support any happiness in the lives of people like that so I am unsatisfied with this result

Yeah basically 2 bad wannabe SEC schools just went head to head and we all witnessed them play some of the most soulsucking basketball possible.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Tom Sellout posted:

calling that ball out on morietti when the impetus is so clearly on the uva player is a real bastardization of the spirit of basketball and must be called out

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Probably Magic posted:

that is not how replay should be used.

sports, 2019

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Brogeoisie posted:

Yeah basically 2 bad wannabe SEC schools just went head to head and we all witnessed them play some of the most soulsucking basketball possible.

This might be my football fandom showing but Texas Tech is like the Big 12iest school in existence

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

sportsgenius86 posted:

Obvs both schools are jam packed with dweebs here.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Probably Magic posted:

The real momentum changer kinda felt like Mooney just trying that insane-o shot to me, but man, that is not how replay should be used.

yeah, just as an aside, there were a ton of really stupid early, deep shots that players had absolutely no business taking

i was in shock cuz i watch maybe 6 college games a year and like 100+ nba ones. the talent difference and decision making is stunning (obviously)

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Henchman of Santa posted:

This might be my football fandom showing but Texas Tech is like the Big 12iest school in existence

k state is the most big 12 but yea ttu also

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Just get to One Shining Moment already

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

News from the front: Whole lotta screaming in downtown cville right now.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Hunter picked a really good time to have one of the 2 or 3 best games in his career, godspeed kid, good luck in the lottery.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Virgina also is extremely ACC, that's a weird inference that they're SEC somehow.

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Tony is a well dressed man.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

NmareBfly posted:

News from the front: Whole lotta screaming in downtown cville right now.

i'm actually serious about this, people should be banding together and toppling those statues, what the hell are the cops gonna do about it tonight

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

UMBC TRansitive Property National Champs

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Virgina also is extremely ACC, that's a weird inference that they're SEC somehow.

Any school where coed fans dress for games like they’re divorced dads is an SEC school to me.

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
Lmao what was Barkley just going off about....

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

loving :lol: Barkley is ripping the advertisers, go off king

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

elentar posted:

i'm actually serious about this, people should be banding together and toppling those statues, what the hell are the cops gonna do about it tonight

Same as always.

Arrest the black ones doing it.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Ernie Johnson dropping a Lake Wobegon reference lmaooooo

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich

elentar posted:

Hahah that’s what I thought that was great.

Yo we got a commercial every 2 minutes. Love it.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Tech is B12 as gently caress, Lubbock is closer is some good skiing in New Mexico than it is to Austin, Texas.

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

sportsgenius86 posted:

Same as always.

Arrest the black ones doing it.

drat almost had an entire thread in this forum without a woke post nice save fam

gently caress refs

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
the broadcasting teams for this tournament, reggie miller aside, have been fantastic and I hope to see more jim jackson and :allears: candace parker :allears: on NBA games

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

PLAY THAT CHEESY SONG MONTAGE NOW, CBS

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING, GUMBEL

A dog and his man
Jan 24, 2019

by R. Guyovich
HERE WE GO!!!!!

ONE SHINING MOMENT !!!!!!!

:goshawk::kingsley::sotw::stoked::swoon::tbear::patriot:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Yeah it's for the best, he needs something to be super pissy about at all times, might as well be this

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

elentar posted:

Lmaooo

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

MourningView posted:

Yeah it's for the best, he needs something to be super pissy about at all times, might as well be this

sorry that i'm happy that the piece of poo poo that's responsible for my team being horrible lost

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus a guy blowing out his knee makes one shining moment?

e: And Patrick Mahomes in less sad news

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i remember all the tournament guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Lessail posted:

sorry that i'm happy that the piece of poo poo that's responsible for my team being horrible lost

Yeah man you sound thrilled