Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Henchman of Santa posted:

Yeah man you sound thrilled

it's not my fault that too many people here bought into the myth that chris beard tried to build

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

R.D. Mangles posted:

i remember all the tournament guys

Kyle Guy is gonna push the Remember Some Guys concept to it's only logical endpoint

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

let's not forget the most important moment of the tournament and that was a p'zone commercial featuring northwestern university

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Lessail posted:

the lot of you wanting texas tech to win is disgusting

Yeah imagine wanting an SEC team to win anything lmao.

Edit: holy poo poo Tech isn’t in the SEC what the gently caress were those rioters on about?

Ogmius815 fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Apr 9, 2019

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

I love this team :)

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Ogmius815 posted:

Yeah imagine wanting an SEC team to win anything lmao.

Edit: holy poo poo Tech isn’t in the SEC what the gently caress were those rioters on about?

Winning the (at the time) biggest sporting event in the history of the school.

paperchaseguy
Feb 21, 2002

THEY'RE GONNA SAY NO
I just walked around Minneapolis in a daze for like an hour.

This is surreal.

What is this emotion I'm feeling? Is this what they call "happy"?

mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY_gwbxreOE&t=111s

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
if there's one takeaway from all this it's that I'm legally obligated to follow a texas team now that I've moved and Tech pissed off the aggie fan at work

she complained about their tortilla tradition being weird and classless when her team literally has a fake army led by a dog

so :bandwagon: for that I guess

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Chokes McGee posted:

if there's one takeaway from all this it's that I'm legally obligated to follow a texas team now that I've moved and Tech pissed off the aggie fan at work

she complained about their tortilla tradition being weird and classless when her team literally has a fake army led by a dog

so :bandwagon: for that I guess

Also, the tortillas started because of an Aggie, so it's their fault in the first place.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I'm not salty, but

https://twitter.com/LinderShowMiami/status/1115462689562726400

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

we didn't get injured and we got lucky and also sometimes we were good. the only play I actually saw in a bar and hooted/hollered for was the hunter shot near the end of regulation. where they kicked it out to him for the lead. the California yuppies were staring at me

if I was in cville, especially if I were an undergrad I hope I would've tried to take some statues down

and gently caress the bootlicker who thought hypothesizing about cops going after black people in Charlottesville was unacceptably woke

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

curried lamb of God posted:

The Charlottesville Trader Joe's is reporting a shortage of two buck chuck

I kinda wish I had gone out to Clarendon to watch the game
Yeah, I moved to Courthouse a week ago and didn't watch either the semifinal or final.

I feel... this was a mistake.

Josh Lyman fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Apr 10, 2019

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

oystertoadfish posted:

we didn't get injured and we got lucky and also sometimes we were good. the only play I actually saw in a bar and hooted/hollered for was the hunter shot near the end of regulation. where they kicked it out to him for the lead. the California yuppies were staring at me

if I was in cville, especially if I were an undergrad I hope I would've tried to take some statues down

and gently caress the bootlicker who thought hypothesizing about cops going after black people in Charlottesville was unacceptably woke

going to literally virginia and calling someone else a yuppie smh

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

MourningView posted:

going to literally virginia and calling someone else a yuppie smh

good point, kind of throwing stones in a glass frat house there. i'm no better than them. in fact i was surely significantly worse when i was at uva!

madras shorts and pastel polos. ah, what a moment in fashion history

oystertoadfish fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Apr 11, 2019

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

oystertoadfish posted:

madras shorts and pastel polos. ah, what a moment in fashion history

I had a student come in one day wearing three pastel polos stacked on top of each other, with all three collars popped. with salmon shorts and boat shoes, obviously

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

Love my dumb rear end school and dumb rear end student body

I had a madras blazer from my time there. My wife purged it when we moved into our house last year and I only noticed like a month ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

We should goldmine this thread