Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

much love to all, and apologies for my bluster. all's fair etc

I don't regret the toal lynch but if this fucks up I certainly will this one I just know it's a better choice than myself!

If you hoodwinked us gg dick

##vote fool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: :boom: fool_of_sound :boom:

Votecount for Day 4

fool_of_sound (4): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, merk, merk, merk, Dick Bastardly, Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk, Anomalous Amalgam, Jonathan Fisk
Jonathan Fisk (2): Infinitum, fool_of_sound, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam, Infinitum, Anomalous Amalgam
Infinitum (0): Jonathan Fisk, Jonathan Fisk

Not Voting (1): A Sometimes Food

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 09th, 2019 at 9:09 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day.

A Sometimes Food can be freely executed!

If A Sometimes Food is executed before deadline, the day will continue and votes will be reset. Their flip will be presented at the end of the day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

fool_of_sound posted:

The 'best I've got' is repeating that holy poo poo fisk spent multiple days tunneling the town doctor and then trying to throw the scent of kaschei the next day by any means.

I mean yeah I'm with you on this, but db... that means db has to be scum and they set up role crumb early, possible but dang the planning and luck involved for that

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Shiiiiiiiieeeettttttttttt

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh my god I'm on my phone for a while you lunatics. No flavor, one second. The absolute madmen.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Oh my God I have to drive home so just wait

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Fool comes running down the hallway wildly, knocking over portraits and decorative tables with abandon as he flees the rest of the party. He glances back for just a second, as Fisk turns the corner and plants their shoulder in his stomach. He collapses to the floor making a strange wheezing sound that only we know is screaming. The rest of the lodgers catch up, panting for breath. Together, they try to restrain Fool, but he fights like a wounded animal. Someone kicks him the jaw and he reels, then spits out one blacked tooth. Then another. Then another. Suddenly a torrent of tiny black teeth come spilling from his mouth. They rattle and plink across the floor as Fool's screams become unmistakable. Someone grabs a potted plant from the hall and drops it on his skull. It all stops.

They find his setup later, video cameras and recording devices staged throughout his room. A handwritten journal with his last thoughts lies on the the night stand.

Fool of Sound, Garret Thins, Town Party Host has been executed day four!

The following players visited Fool of Sound over the course of the game, from night one to present:

List
kaschei
Amoeba

Fool leaves these parting thoughts!

GAME CONTINUE!

Night actions.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
In the interest of getting the game up ASAP, light/no flavor for everyone! Sorry ya'll.

Jonathan Fisk, Gail Tarn, Town Doctor, died night four!

As you try to process this information, you hear the ring of a phone. Several of you rush behind the front desk, desperate for any lifeline. You had checked the line earlier today and it was dead, but this isn't the time to stop and ask questions. One of you picks up, "Hello? Hello, god, please help us! Send help, we're at Hot Lake Hotel! There are some murde-"

"hello? can you hear me? i'm so cold, my blood has all gone. i have no more blood and i'm cold. please find me, please, please please please-"

The whispering on the other end of the line continues nonstop. It sounds a little like Jayden.

WE'RE ON DAY FIVE YA'LL!

Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (5): A Sometimes Food, Anomalous Amalgam, Dick Bastardly, Infinitum, merk

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

A Sometimes Food can be freely executed!

If A Sometimes Food is executed before deadline, the day will continue and votes will be reset. Their flip will be presented at the end of the day.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
taste, u dumdum

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
here's something curious though. One kill last night, one kill last night.

What do we think this means.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I tried to gunsmith inf and my check failed.

My gut reaction was "AA wtf, why?" but that may be presumptuous of me...

I don't think anyone has claimed a failed action yet this game, so its throwing me for a loop a bit.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Dick Bastardly posted:

I tried to gunsmith inf and my check failed.

My gut reaction was "AA wtf, why?" but that may be presumptuous of me...

I don't think anyone has claimed a failed action yet this game, so its throwing me for a loop a bit.

Somberbrero posted:

Retro Futurist, Connie Whittaker, Town Vanilla, snapped her neck night three!
SolusLunes, Casey Pearson, Town Vanilla was beheaded night three!
Hal Incandenza, Clifford Nagy, Town Lynchpin had his skull caved in night three!
3 kills

Somberbrero posted:

Jonathan Fisk, Gail Tarn, Town Doctor, died night four!
1 kill

5 alive.

This has to be a 2 town 2 scum 1 3p
3 town 2 scum
1 town 2 scum 2 3p

the most likely situation given the 3 kills previously is 2 town 2 scum and 1 3p.

I'm town, who else is town? I blocked DB, and there's one kill. Scum or 3P, scum or 3p.... troublesome.

If this is a 2 3p, 2 scum, 1 town situation just let me know now so I can die.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

If this is a 2 3p, 2 scum, 1 town situation just let me know now so I can die.

I think it's this and we're hosed.

Why the gently caress would you block the Gunsmith :psyduck:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Honestly there's only 1 way for town to win at this point, and I think that's to freelynch ASF and hope he's scum/3P, then follow it up with a scum/3P lynch, and pray to God there are 3 town left

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I was thinking Merk for scum, but I don't know what you're doing blocking the Gunsmith AA

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yolo

##vote ASF

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Infinitum posted:

I think it's this and we're hosed.

Why the gently caress would you block the Gunsmith :psyduck:

so you're admitting to this, because I'm the town...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
if there's 1 town, and its a 2 scum 2 3p scenario, then surprise. I'm the town, what are you fuckos?

Inf are you 3p, come clean. a n0 inventor reeks of 3p.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
fuckos is rude, I'm sorry.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
ASF if you're town, now is your time to shine

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello, I am at a work event. I am not scum. Please do not lynch me.

I’ll be on later.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

so you're admitting to this, because I'm the town...

Sorry phone posting from bed.
I thought that said 2 town, 2 scum, 1 3P.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Why did you block a gunsmith?

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

Why did you block a gunsmith?

Because gunsmith is an easily faked scum claim.

What would DB have to lose claiming gunsmith? You think a serial killer or arsonist would refute the claim if he had named one? scum with an uninformed town has nothing to lose. SO I blocked DB thinking him the possible scum.

I ended the day thinking fisk had gamed town into a scum victory, but he only played himself and turned out to be town, lmao.

Anyhow, it stands to reason that DB might actually be scum.

Gunsmith claims this late in the game are usually scum. Like... 6/10, maybe even higher odds. I'd like some statistics on this.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
ALSO, I figured, if DB was actual scum, and was scum with fisk, that fisk wouldn't take the kill to avoid culpability, and that DB would take it if he were scum.

STill could be scum.

1 kill at night
from 3 kills the night before.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
A doctor could’ve blocked a kill.
The killers could’ve targeted Fisk.

One kill last night with your roleblock means nothing except we get no results from a gunsmith.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I’m 100% sure Infi is SK by the way.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Infi

No one other than SK advocates for the free lynch of someone who has a gunsmith result on them without also saying the gunsmith is scum.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I mean, maybe he’s scum but scum don’t need two lynches today. That’s an SK move.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Maybe that’s too drastic in obvious lylo. ##unvote

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

A doctor could’ve blocked a kill.
The killers could’ve targeted Fisk.

One kill last night with your roleblock means nothing except we get no results from a gunsmith.

Like I said, an easily faked role. You act as if it 100% certain.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I'd vote merk.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
And scum is hunting for the sk. They know town has the most to lose here

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Well..
Equal footing with a killer

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
AA, your action last night was poorly played. I’m willing to accept you’re town doing it based solely on the kaschei investigation.

Let’s move on.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

merk posted:

AA, your action last night was poorly played. I’m willing to accept you’re town doing it based solely on the kaschei investigation.

Let’s move on.

IYSS

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Nah, you're not right. There is absolutely a chance DB is scum. The only way you can have such certainty that he is not and that his results are 100% credible is if you KNOW he is town gunsmith.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
One of you is not town or you are both not.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Deadline has been set for tomorrow night at 9:09 pm. If you want an extension pm me, but I'll only grant it if three players request it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Infi doesn’t flip town. Maybe he flips scum, but I think he flips SK.