Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
hell yes King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

That’s a pretty funny joke that’ll almost certainly be cut in the redraw when it arrives in 4 years

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

That’s a pretty funny joke that’ll almost certainly be cut in the redraw when it arrives in 4 years

Nah it'll just be updated for 'Murata' and 'higher quality art'

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Can't wait for King to reach his ultimate form

Person Dyslexic
Jul 23, 2007

Terror Sweat posted:

You know this means Murata won’t release a new issue for 3 years prior to this issue, right?

vvv

Yeah it looks like the last update was January of 2017.

Person Dyslexic fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Apr 10, 2019

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Has it really been 2 years since the last update?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Terror Sweat posted:

You will see Bang and King's reflection in that floor and be able to track each of his toenails panel by panel.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I'm just surprised ONE is updating the webcomic again. Don't get me wrong, it's a welcome surprise, but I just assumed he decided to drop it since there's the manga for him to work on with Murata.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

TheLoneStar posted:

I'm just surprised ONE is updating the webcomic again. Don't get me wrong, it's a welcome surprise, but I just assumed he decided to drop it since there's the manga for him to work on with Murata.

It's a hobby. Sometimes you have to drop it every now and then because of other obligations, but it's still something you'd like to do.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

TheLoneStar posted:

Maybe the anime caused him to pick it back up.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

TheLoneStar posted:

Clearly ONE is teasing us with storyboards of future chapters.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

I love that Fang is cutting his toenails so he can’t meet anyone all day.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheLoneStar posted:

whats that av from

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Billzasilver posted:

I love that Fang is cutting his toenails so he can’t meet anyone all day.

only if theyre from the hero association tho

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's so strange that after such a long hiatus, OPM original can come back and still be so good, like there was no time between chapters.

And my boy King learning Bang style martial arts. Who can compare?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Tollymain posted:

whats that av from

Prince of Persia 2007.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

RareAcumen posted:

You will see Bang and King's reflection in that floor and be able to track each of his toenails panel by panel.

Murata will draw Bang and King's reflections in each of the toenails as they are being cut.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

JosephWongKS posted:

Murata will draw Bang and King's reflections in each of the toenails as they are being cut.

There will be more reflections in the nail clipper itself as well.

Pootybutt
Apr 5, 2011

Saw the new season premiere. I remember v little about this part of the manga, did they take this deep a dive into King's whole deal here originally? I remember that reveal being stretched out a bit more. I also don't remember "Oh yeah, and it was saitama the whole time" being a detail.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Maybe it wasn’t part of the webcomic, but King accidentally being credited with most of Saitama’s kills is part of the Muruta version at least.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

It’s in both. Saitama is there when king gets his eye scar.

CrashScreen
Nov 11, 2012

It took me a moment to realise the new update on my feed was the webcomic version and I nearly glossed over it. I'm so glad this is back.

Bullet Proof
Sep 3, 2006
Having a new chapter makes me realise how much more I prefer one's version to the Murata comic.

The jokes land so much better with ones art style

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I agree, now that MP100 is done both as a manga and (for the time being) as an anime there's been a sketchy ONE shaped hole in my media consumption that this new chapter has socketed into nicely. I hope webcomic updates keep coming.

Bern
Jul 1, 2009
http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=112

Here’s chapter 111.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Really not used to updates the frequent. Also Did King just walk in on Garou under a waterfall? What was the deal with that corpse in the shed?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Now for another dork to start dropping by Saitamas place.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I can't wait for all the S Class Heroes to drop by Saitama's apartment at the same time and inviting themselves in.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This King centric stuff is supremely my poo poo. gently caress yes.

Reallycoolname
Feb 26, 2008

Take a look! It's in a book!
Seems like King's ability to fool everyone is catching up to him. If I'm reading it right, he's trying to get someone to train him to actually be strong but nobody would believe that he's actualy weak (even when he says it to their face)

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

WHAT THE gently caress

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
https://mangadex.org/chapter/591092

I know Murata's art is amazing but I think ONE does the comic and especially the timing and pacing so much better.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I want this to somehow end up with Garou training King.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I hope King joins the Body Improvement Club.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

hot
Bath

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
It's been so long since I looked at the ONE version I don't know if we're supposed to recognize the guy at the door or if the joke is just that Saitama doesn't want a repeat of the Fubuki incident.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ONE should really open up a line of t-shirts.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sindai posted:

It's been so long since I looked at the ONE version I don't know if we're supposed to recognize the guy at the door or if the joke is just that Saitama doesn't want a repeat of the Fubuki incident.

It's Flashy Flash.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Just when I thought "one punch man sure is kinda boring compared to Mob" One comes back with everything he learned from Mob and punches me in the gut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

It’s easy to forget since it’s been like 4 years, but Flash wants to train Saitama

What a dork