Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

mysterious frankie posted:

:) and now you just made mine!

Will you two just gently caress already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Must confess I took the gif loading animation for the real thing.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Women do write like that, entire novels like that. There's an entire genre of horny mom literature out there filled with long dark and mysterious men with thick thighs and bulging muscles and huge cocks

It's true that there's an entire genre of novels like that but they tend to be largely anatomically correct. It's not just that they're described by someone who seemingly hasn't had an orgasm in years, it's that there are a lot of particularly male authors who write in totally inaccurate ways about women. I distinctly remember reading references to "her startled breasts covered in sweat", and "her nipples hardening with intrigue" and stuff like that. So there's a difference between that and simply describing in intimate, horny detail what a character looks like or observes.

The other difference is that those descriptions of men with huge cocks and tree trunk thighs are limited almost entirely to that one small section of the bookshop, while male authors put these descriptions of women in books all over the place.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Thanks to this meme I discovered the 30-year-old boomer meme and it owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8QaMlSLjE

idgi, also the clown pepe thing is the new alt-right bullshit

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

bike tory posted:

It's true that there's an entire genre of novels like that but they tend to be largely anatomically correct. It's not just that they're described by someone who seemingly hasn't had an orgasm in years, it's that there are a lot of particularly male authors who write in totally inaccurate ways about women. I distinctly remember reading references to "her startled breasts covered in sweat", and "her nipples hardening with intrigue" and stuff like that. So there's a difference between that and simply describing in intimate, horny detail what a character looks like or observes.

The other difference is that those descriptions of men with huge cocks and tree trunk thighs are limited almost entirely to that one small section of the bookshop, while male authors put these descriptions of women in books all over the place.

Are you saying your nipples don't harden with intrigue?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It all started in two-thousand-jiffty-two. The Kaiser had stolen our pronunciation for gif,

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Who What Now posted:

When those opinions are "women shouldn't have bodily autonomy" then yes, absolutely.

Also if they say poo poo like "gif is pronounced with a hard G like in graphics"

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

I have many questions but the first and foremost is whether this author has any understanding of male biology?

I mean... the frenulum isn't the same as a hymen and it's not visible if there's foreskin that isn't retracted and also if you tear the frenulum there's gonna be a lot of blood

Anyway that's my penis knowledge as a penis haver of 30 years thanks for listening and god bless

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

McSpergin posted:

I have many questions but the first and foremost is whether this author has any understanding of male biology?

I mean... the frenulum isn't the same as a hymen and it's not visible if there's foreskin that isn't retracted and also if you tear the frenulum there's gonna be a lot of blood

Anyway that's my penis knowledge as a penis haver of 30 years thanks for listening and god bless

Username/ post combo :discourse:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

McSpergin posted:

It's a parody of the kind of writing people do about women while understanding nothing about their anatomy.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog
It would seem that it's a part of what makes it comical!

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Username/ post combo :discourse:

I do think we need forums user Dick Trauma to weigh in.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

McSpergin posted:

Lol my dude ouch

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

McSpergin posted:

This implies that you think the men who write goofy poo poo like this about women’s anatomy are not exactly this stupidly incorrect. That’s what this is a parody of.

Many people will now laugh at you.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

McSpergin posted:

:thejoke:

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Dude admitted to not knowing basic things about vaginas and made sure to include the detail that he is thirty years old. No plausible deniability that maybe he is 13 and sheltered.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

McSpergin posted:

oh no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM79UBTwfsg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBQnQTkhsq4

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

when will you learn

vyelkin posted:

I mean the hard G in graphics isn't a great argument because, for example, you probably pronounce the word laser as "lazer" even though the S stands for "stimulated"

what do you mean, i go skubba diving all the time in my job training astronauts for naysa

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
I'm a khef in a zouthern wresteraant

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I'm a khef in a zouthern wresteraant

Eeouw can jet aynetahing tahayt Eeouw ooaynt ayt Ayleeke's wresteraant

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Jonna jet jood jrades durinj thiz zemezterce enjlish slazzess

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Screaming Idiot posted:

Eeouw can jet aynetahing tahayt Eeouw ooaynt ayt Ayleeke's wresteraant

Wolc wriitt een, eeit's uhrownd theuh baakk

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Pretty sure y'all just started speaking finnish and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

freeedr posted:

Dude admitted to not knowing basic things about vaginas and made sure to include the detail that he is thirty years old. No plausible deniability that maybe he is 13 and sheltered.

Lol u got me

Fr tho IANAD

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Pretty sure y'all just started speaking finnishAfrikaans and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Aw thank you honey

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Spoiler this pls

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

McSpergin posted:

You know who else has been a penis haver for 30 years?

your mother
:smuggo:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jamesman posted:

It's almost like some words have no relation to how you pronounce other words.

Im back on the loving gif thing because im a goon and I cant let it go

People go off on english for its hosed up way of saying things but its mostly because instead of making a new word it just steals it from another language. Giraffe is a french word, So is Gist they keep the pronounciation of its parent language so things get confusing.
English has a sort of logic to the way you pronounce things believe it or not. If you injected the knowledge of how to form words , in english, in a child and had him figure out gist and giraffe theyd say it with the hard g.
Also words in english dont change much when you remove and add letters. Vowels gently caress things up but consonant not so much. Its safe to say if you remove the t in gust to gus , it doesn't change the guh sound.

So im saying, by standard english word logic, to me gif has the hard g.

Anyway can I get extra mayo on my mc double, please?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
What is that man doing to his frenulum?

Also what are these? I don't understand them?

Also did anyone post that one where she breasted boobily towards the stairs and titted downwards? That's a p good one.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 06:24 on Apr 10, 2019

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

What is that man doing to his frenulum?

Also what are these? I don't understand them?

Its probably loss.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/she-believed-sbeve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lmao