Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
i think i know where she went

i can find her

i'll find her i promise

she knows sa pretty well right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
n..no she's not, i mean

she's not from here

she's from Channelwood initially

i saved her from the fire and, well....

maybe she's okay. she's strong.

i'm sorry Naela, i shouldn't have put this burden on you.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

This one is looking for a little "mouse..."

A scurrilous little sneak of a scoundrel, as it were!

Could any of the people who know me by my reputation please let me know if they ever run into a Larcenist Brodsky?

This one would have words with them.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Lea, please do not feel required to respond, but you should know I have met some old friends who are keen on meeting you at your earliest convienience. We intend to return to the Luxury District to pursue other business in and near our guild, but I would encourage you to meet us if your activities permit. Be well, workfam.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Prince of Space posted:

Vermilion Jarlis

This one is looking for a little "mouse..."

A scurrilous little sneak of a scoundrel, as it were!

Could any of the people who know me by my reputation please let me know if they ever run into a Larcenist Brodsky?

This one would have words with them.

Kerath of D'ni

Hello friend - if I am matching the communicator avatar to a face correctly, there appears to be a Brodsky here at Muscle Row, though he has not been very communicative I must say.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
umm hi anyone here from channelwood

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Kerath of D'ni

Lea because I know you trust me implicitly and would of course seek to meet me as I described, of course I meant the Leisure Quarter. Too much of this local drink, "panch", I believe it's called.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Krysmphoenix posted:

This one and all the Dwellers are from Channelwood. Why does that one ask?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

jimmydalad posted:

This one and all the Dwellers are from Channelwood. Why does that one ask?

what do mice like and where would they go on sa

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

sniper4625 posted:

Lea, please do not feel required to respond, but you should know I have met some old friends who are keen on meeting you at your earliest convienience. We intend to return to the Luxury District Leisure Quarter to pursue other business in and near our guild, but I would encourage you to meet us if your activities permit. Be well, workfam.

Noted, and I appreciate the heads-up.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

sniper4625 posted:

Kerath of D'ni

Hello friend - if I am matching the communicator avatar to a face correctly, there appears to be a Brodsky here at Muscle Row, though he has not been very communicative I must say.

Vermilion Jarlis

Hello. Thank you Kerath of the Cartographer's guild.

If any one of this one's fellow Guildmembers might be currently at Muscle Row with this Shirnao named "Larcenist Brodsky," please let me know as soon as feasible. As this one has said, there are words that must be shared between us, person to person.

Krysmphoenix posted:

Yes, there are many of us "Dwellers" dwelling in Sa with Communicators. Who are you again?

Krysmphoenix posted:

what do mice like and where would they go on sa

A mouse would like all sorts of grains and seeds and flour to eat, I can only imagine. They like to go places where you cannot see them!

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Prince of Space posted:

like to go places where you cannot see them!
not helpful

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Emi, are you alright?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Teland posted:

Emi, are you alright?

I'm...I'm doing better than I was earlier.

Still shaky, though.

That thing we discussed, weeks ago.

I'm scared that making the decision I did is going to end up being...destructive to the thing I decided against. Keeping to the choice is...it's hard.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Hello, Vermilion. It is Scholar Xavier. I am here at Muscle Row with Larcenist Brodsky.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Poque posted:

Hello, Vermilion. It is Scholar Xavier. I am here at Muscle Row with Larcenist Brodsky.

Tell Brodsky that mutual cooperation is the best way for everyone to prosper at the current moment, and that if anyone needs to be Larcened, it would be those with the most power.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Just how many people need messages processed?

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

GeneX posted:

Keeping to the choice is...it's hard.
Is it really either/or? Emi Archer is not restricted to any single path.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Teland posted:

Is it really either/or? Emi Archer is not restricted to any single path.

In this case, since we're...we're doing the thing we said we all would...

I think I am. I think it might...I think she's going to get hurt.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Poque posted:

Vermilion Jarlis

Ah, Scholar Xavier, excellent - how do you fare, bumping elbows with those fellows at the Row? Is the party over there as feisty and filled with gusto as this one imagines? Friend - Scholar Xavier - how would you like to see a marvelous show being put on tomorrow at the Fountain with your Shirnao compatriot Larcenist Brodsky?

If that is something that might interest you, I would implore that you insist that Larcenist Brodsky comes with you.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Scholar Xavier

The Row is lively, friend Vermilion. Though I catch your meaning, I am unfortunately already headed in a different direction tomorrow. Seeker Kasia is here but I believe she also has other plans. Perhaps Sena or Eg could be of assistance?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Seeker Kasia

He does seem the ah, type not to attend to such things without ample prompting.

Quite poor table manners, this Brodsky.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Chic Trombone posted:

Seeker Kasia

Well, I will be in the Leisure District at the Cartographer's Guild tomorrow, but after that I don't have anything scheduled immediately.

Additionally, I believe I'd like to speak to... a Naela, or a Conway? I've heard tell of the two of you having participated in a particularly impressive feat of Magicka, and have some questions regarding it if that's alright.

I'd certainly be willing to do so--it looks like Naela will be busy, after all. But do you have business at the Cartographer's Guild besides that? I wasn't really planning on sticking around another day, but if it's truly important for you to be there, I suppose...

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function
Laslow Shaw

Inventor's guild friends, have any of you managed to chat to the Cartographers about their take on the Red vs. Blue situation?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
um, anyone in the inventors guild what are the chances we could make a mouse sized communicator?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

I'd certainly be willing to do so--it looks like Naela will be busy, after all. But do you have business at the Cartographer's Guild besides that? I wasn't really planning on sticking around another day, but if it's truly important for you to be there, I suppose...

Yes, I do - I'll be meeting with the guild's Master, as well as with Speaker Len.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
*sharp communicator feedback*

Andra of Clan Gavo, Junior Agent for the Sa Guild of Traders, Acting Representative of the Riven Gui

Does anyone know how to change your name on here? I didn't know there was a character limit. Seems needlessly prohibitive

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Poque posted:

Scholar Xavier

The Row is lively, friend Vermilion. Though I catch your meaning, I am unfortunately already headed in a different direction tomorrow. Seeker Kasia is here but I believe she also has other plans. Perhaps Sena or Eg could be of assistance?

Vermilion Jarlis

Hm, that is quite unfortunate for this one to hear. Do you think you or someone else in your high esteem might implore that Larcenist Brodski to come with you, wherever that may be? This cannot meet you tomorrow as he will be participating at the big show at the Fountain.

Hm. This one is also curious - - Larcenist Brodsky - - if you are there on the Communicators: we must talk. I have good reason to believe you have something that belongs to my people. It's a matter that needs clearing up, so at the very least the sooner we can work things out amicably the better.

If you're not going to go to the Fountain tomorrow and you're not going to talk to me here on the Communicators, Larcenist Brodsky, then I must insist that you go wherever Scholar Xavier or Seeker Kasia are headed tomorrow, unless Sena or Eg are present at Muscle Row too?!

Either way, please let me know, friends. Vermilion out~

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Gascoigne, are you still at the Guild, or will you be headed back there soon?

The rest of us seem to be committed elsewhere, but our envoy has need of new orders.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
So how many folks are coming to the show tonight!

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
Andra of Clan Gavo

(Ah there we go. This will do for now, I guess.)

I wanted to come, but I'm not in the area. Do I have time to get there, do you think? Will there be a version made for #general broadcast?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

bagshotrow posted:

Andra of Clan Gavo

(Ah there we go. This will do for now, I guess.)

I wanted to come, but I'm not in the area. Do I have time to get there, do you think? Will there be a version made for #general broadcast?

Its tonight, so as long as you head to the fountain today you will see it!
Its a puppet show, so sadly not.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

Please, do come to the puppet show - there are those of us who have been working quite hard on it!

Also, if you haven't been to the Fountain in a good while you will be amazed by the architecture here - why, as a central hub for a city such as Sa it is certainly second to none!

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

GeneX posted:

I'm...I'm doing better than I was earlier.

Still shaky, though.

That thing we discussed, weeks ago.

I'm scared that making the decision I did is going to end up being...destructive to the thing I decided against. Keeping to the choice is...it's hard.

Do you need to talk, Emi?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

curiousCat posted:

Do you need to talk, Emi?

I...I talked a lot already, but I can talk more, I think? I'm going to be at the cartographer's guild to follow up on a hunch.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Is there anyone coming with you that you think I wouldn't necessarily enjoy the company of?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

curiousCat posted:

Is there anyone coming with you that you think I wouldn't necessarily enjoy the company of?

...probably, yeah.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

...I feel like I just disappointed my mom.

Well. Uh...

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Hm hm hm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

curiousCat posted:

H...hi, Artemis.