Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Thank you so much, I've been looking for a latching solution like this. So apparently I'm going to refurbish my flatbed sides just the same even through the truck is inoperable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
It'll be Turbo-tastic! Like every diesel should be.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
I'm gonna break this turbo project down into smaller posts so it's not a massive megapost.

Specifically there's a buncha preparatory work involved. This turbo kit came off a rustbelt truck so everything is a rusty blob of poo poo.

1. The up pipe bolts are broken off
2. Turbo down pipe has a big cut running through it
3. All of the tinwear is rusty and needs a repaint

2. hot side plumbing cleaned and painted, Tigged the down pipe back together:

Valve covers and tophat cleaned up:

1. Up pipe broken studs. Welding a nut to the stud did fuckall. Drilled them out and retapped:

Onto the money maker. Here you see a Garrett TC4305 which is a T4 on the compressor, T3 turbine. There's no play in it axially, has a little radial play but the turbine side looks like the seal has failed. Meh I'll recondition it. The compressor and turbine are independently balanced so it's safe to break it all down.

Of course it wouldn't be a project without broken fasteners.

Here's the cartridge compressor side down.. very messy.

Fresh bushings and thrust plate installed:

Drilled and tapped...they're also metric so it's keeping in line with roughly 27% of any assembly having a mix of Imperial/Metric fasteners.

Cartridge assembly completed. You might be wondering why the compressor looks different. Because it is.

The PO of this truck dropped in big fat injectors. It's only fair to drop in a 5 axis cnc'd compressor wheel to help those injectors. It comes pre-balanced and ready to run.

3. Paint the gently caress out of everything:

Housing test fitted to the cartridge:

I'll be using a stock PSD airbox from the OBS fords:

Exhaust? 3.5" all the way back with a turndown just post of the mudflap, with vband clamps to drop any section out of the way for servicing.

antimatt
Sep 12, 2007

ultima ratio regum
Thanks for the KoH pics. Looks like you had a great time!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
All diesels deserve turbos.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Turbo! (ultra huge post)

Gonna start with exhaust manifolds. The passenger side was indeed leaking like suspected.

while they're out, put lipstick on the pig:

Reinstalled manifolds and the factory turbo valvecovers swapped out

the factory idi n/a uses this riser with an oil pressure switch screwed in. remove it and put the turbo feed line in (I have a bunch of these if anybody needs em) (Navistar p/n 606819C1, you'll need these too: 1812348C1)

Hotside all installed. To get the up pipe in the rear lift point on the intake has to go, use washers to space the hardware out as it doesn't seem tapped that deep.

Turbo placed. So here.. leave the up pipe loose.. leave the oil return loose.. wiggle everything into place, dead reckon the turbo to the uppipe then cinch everything down. THE DOWN PIPE IS A HUGE BASTARD. Beat the living poo poo out of the firewall with hammers, chisels, prybars, air chisels, 2x4s, 4x4s, steel 4x4s, dead uncles, whatever the gently caress it takes. Do not put a v-band on the outlet of the fucker and think you'll get it to clear the firewall. if this down pipe *ever* has to come out it's getting a V-band at the drat outlet of the turbo.

Compressor housing adjusted and tophat bolted on.

Old injection pump inlet, with fuel olives...this can go.

New hotness:

No pics.. cyl 7 return cup was spun 90*, outlet replumbed away from the hotside/turbo..

Set TDC and give the pump a good 1/4 turn

Airbox base installed. Gotta bend injector line #2...

Topside done!

Those keen of eye, the oil pressure switch screws into the top of the turbo where the oil inlet is, I left it out to manually prime the turbo before starting. It didnt' work like planned so I pulled the oil line and funneled hot oil up its rear end with a traffic conesyringe.

thoughts on this project so far:

boost readout added:

Now for the exhaust system:
V band flange with flexy pipe. 3.5" all the way back.

and installed:

Originally there was planned to be a muffler and a mid section drop out but fell short of the goal with a straight pipe.

Software update before starting it..

AND NOISE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW9WJGx7oRs

soooooo
The cartridge loving pours into the compressor side. bad
I'm unsure if it's the ebay parts, or the 30 year old cartridge/turbine.
One thing for sure, those years of owning rovers allowed me to catch it before it could run away.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/t61hDoKh.jpg][/img]

lol my workbench is getting pretty haggard after 3 days...

A reman cartridge of known quality is a good fraction of the way to a blingy turbo.

you know where this is going

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Mar 19, 2019

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Turbocharging the donkey is a great idea.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
gently caress yes

Tremek
Jun 10, 2005

poo poo yes

This is exciting. The donkey shall never die

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Shwiiiing

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Enter the new turbo

The big orange boost pumpkin, Aka a BorgWarner S257sx-E.

it's a drop in upgrade for the ATS093 and factory turbo trucks. The original ATS hotside is machined to work with some hot BorgWarner bits.
Irony in that it's half metric and half imperial... just like everything else on this fucker

Some minor changes had to be made with the oil supply, oil drain, and the tophat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz9kan6zfcc

Here you can see the pressure transducer for the dash gauge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipvJyxY69E

Drive cam footage got all screwy with an ancient action cam, will 3d print a mount for my phone over the weekend. The noise loving glorious. The turbo/fueling is conservatively tuned and it's still a massive improvement over N/A. The truck isn't modern diesel brotruck fast...but for an 80s bricknose that was scary with 100whp driven in anger?

The entirety of this project blew the already marginal meniscus in my right knee, so I'm off to surgery next week. Getting old sucks, especially at 30. So don't do that. Expect some driving videos soon, no burnouts. I'm currently in no position to deal with any more poo poo breaking on this loving truck.

cursedshitbox fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 13, 2019

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

cursedshitbox posted:

no burnouts.

I'm doin a burnout in that thing the next time I'm on the west coast. And I will pay for anything that breaks. But I'm doing a burnout (with juice is acceptable as long as we have video).

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

CSB juice? :ohdear:

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

STR posted:

CSB juice? :ohdear:

I'll have to talk to David to make sure their is enough. Otherwise we'll have to use ATF.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

So I guess that DVD I sent you during AI:SS a few years back was a lot more on point than I thought? :v:

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

STR posted:

So I guess that DVD I sent you during AI:SS a few years back was a lot more on point than I thought? :v:

I'm P sure I still have that, but i've moved both offices and houses since then.

I'll find it and report back.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Motronic posted:

I'll have to talk to David to make sure their is enough. Otherwise we'll have to use ATF.

lil' vaseline goes a long way.

From 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxnvCGOe-IE

Same overpass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7F3GJQ0o60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BJ-JQwERX0

Turbo noise pretty much all the time. It'll need some kind of muffler as my ears were ringing for a good hour or two.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

:getin:
It sounds loving amazing.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Turbo spool is great.

That Subaru tailgating that Toyota is not.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Few hundred miles on the install so far. Only problem its had is this leaking return cup:

pulled the injector line, popped the cup off, replaced the O-rings and re-oriented the return lines a little so there's no pressure being placed on the cup.

Found the adjustments to the throttle linkage bracket was preventing wide open governor, corrected it and fueling seems to be about spot on for no Intercooler.
The turbo tows loving awesome. It pulls a 2000lb load on the deck better now with the turbo than it did before unloaded and naturally aspirated.

That said. Boy is it loud and hot. Still an absolute riot.

During the turbo install I noted the oil pressure sender was entirely too small to be a gauge sending unit..

Turns out Ford in somewhere around 88' made some changes to use a switch instead of a sender.. probably to save a whole 3 cents. A sender from a foxbody mustang will work just fine. (SMP PS60 on amazon, like $15).

it's standard 1/4 npt fare so it screws into the T on the turbo no problem.

Pull the cluster for the next part. There's this 20 Ohm resistor that has to go. There's a space on the flexboard you can bridge, but being how old this thing is and its location over another trace, I replaced the resistor instead of taking chances.

It works as it should and also maintains the operation of the warning sentinel at the base of the cluster (the CEL light). don't mind me cycling the ignition to defeat the fast idle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpKgzugaI6Q

This little trick will let me keep better attention to oil pressure and temperatures till proper instrumentation happens.

The rain has officially hosed off, my knee is recovering damned awesome.. A ton of updates are in the works.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

cursedshitbox posted:

my knee is recovering damned awesome.

Great to hear, have they given you an exercise regime to break it in?

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

cakesmith handyman posted:

Great to hear, have they given you an exercise regime to break it in?

Yup. Hurt like a motherfucker but did it anyway. Tried cycling today for the first time in a almost 2 months, no pain or oddness.

Tried riding on day six, sutures were a bit tender, stability in the joint was there.

Doin truck things:

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
I have idly considered doing the turbo upgrade but wow that looks insanely complicated

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Another month another parts order. Headlights, every door seal, muffler this time.

I polished/painted these in 16'. They're due again and meh. One adjuster is broken, the other leaks. Not worth the hassle of polishing again. Don't really care for the chrome headlight/grille treatment either, so out with that.

Did some google searching with the stack of papers that came with the truck.. here's a streetview of the truck from before I came along.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Base model front end looks about a hundred times better than the "nice" one.

Also that streetview pic of Donkey before its rise is awesome.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Door seals. Things that you don't really think of that matter quite a bit for cabin noise.

Like everything else was on this truck, these are well worn.
They're fairly easy to replace, just spend a few weeks slamming the gently caress out of the doors till they're bedded in.

The actual window seals will be a bigger project as there's a few things to repair while we're in there. The nylon bushings in the window motors are shot, so those need to be replaced, and the drivers door card is falling apart. Bricknose doorcards in the right color that aren't beat are going for $Texas. I'll try my hand at fixing these.

Part one. Fix the grab handle. These are kind of spendy for what they are.

took the original, brought it into cad, designed a new one, printed it in petg.

With some replacement opencell foam and flexible adhesives, it's allowed to cure overnight.

The card is cracked on the top side. I used some scrap ABS raft material and some homebrew ABS cement to fix it. My first attempt at reproducing the door clip retainers failed, so I'll try again next time the doorcard comes off.
Here's the finished result for now:

It's so damned nice I'll do the passenger side next time the door card is off.

Onto window seals. Strip the door down and pull the vent window assembly out, this has to be dismantled as well.

These seals are thoroughly trashed. Also check out the dirt on the window.

Rebushed the window motors:

Took the driver's side motor apart to lube it, it wasn't dry, lubed it anyway which turned it into a fiddly pain in my rear end project.
While this was going on the metal for the vent window was repainted in black.

Of course, rinse lather, apply wisdom, and repeat for the passenger side.

I'll have to go back with touchup paint and get the vent window trim, it bugs me. The "window trim adhesive" recommended sucks, and didn't stick anywhere nearly as good as one would want.

Tossed the lovely shroud on the turbo to help reduce cabin temps, and maybe some turbine noise.

Now for a muffler. It's a generic as gently caress walker implement truck muffler

Still gets a fair bit of turbo whine, little low end rumble. Will get a video at some point. Good enough to be quiet on the highway, noisy when you beat on it.

This was mostly done in prep for a 1200mi trip into rural NV to check out some abandoned mines, ghost towns, and a couple little blips on the map.

flatbed camping is loving amazing and I'm ruined now
Visited carhenge in Goldfield NV:

course' it climbed the rutted S trail on the right

juxtaposition.. roughly the same age, probably were on similar trajectories had some asshat not came along. Had a mark7 about 10 years ago, love those tanks.

1200 miles, 4 days. good 150-200 or so was primitive jeep trails, deep sand, or place generally a 1-ton shouldn't go. The turbo makes the truck. If you're reading this and own a N/A IDI, seriously consider putting a turbo on it. The turbo made it possible to get through some deep soft sand, without the turbo and the elevation, I'd probably still be out there with a crane. Passing power is there, from sealevel to 7400 feet. Steep lovely rutted hill climbs? yea again, no problem. EGTs weren't a issue unless lugged, of which naturally pick another gear. No engine coolant thermal runaways either, even through sand or back country roads with 70mph+ limits. Mind you this is also north of 100F ambient. Fuel economy is mostly unchanged, not surprising. Of all the poo poo I've done to this old turd, the turbo and hydroboost are by far the best modifications.

Things that could use improvement: it needs aircon and hotside blankets. it gets pretty toasty in there with a heavy foot. a/c is a bear of a project cause I hate the stock system and the scope keeps creeping.. More soon.
There's a needle bearing in the front left hub that supports the stub axle, it's a little sloppy and could use some love. I've never been into the front end deeper than a fluid change anyway so probably wouldn't hurt to pick over it.
Fuel filters have 20k miles, and need a refresh, vent on the fuel caps are hosed too from all the fesh fesh.
8k on engine's T6, time to drop it. (it's a diesel, bet your rear end all 3 gallons aren't original, was running 5-6 on dino..)
the 1* out of phase on the rear driveline's angle is annoying me. Probably gonna cut and re-weld the axle side spring mounts to get the angle to 0 to prolong joint life and yield a vibe free truck. keen of eye will see some angled spacers i slipped into the spring pack a while back

I'm going to build an American Hilux one way or another..

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Nice work. It's crazy how tight doors are with fresh rubber, I swore the cornbinder was going to need adjustment until it settled. I literally just used the adhesive today to glue down a sagging strip on my Sierra.

Also love the flatbed camping. I didn't put my tent on mine, but I should have. It's nice just that you can load everything you want and get at it from three sides.

Everytime I see that motor I wish I went for a diesel swap but your truck really is the bare minimum for something like that.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

The triangle smoker windows are like my favorite thing on this style of truck. I'm super fortunate that mine are all in still good original condition.

I'm with you on the stock a/c being garbage. I don't think my grandparents ever used it (or not much, anyway) and I've had it updated, but it keeps leaking or otherwise falling in some way. I mean, I'm assuming the AC on our trucks is the same despite mine being gasoline engined, I could be wrong.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Slung Blade posted:

The triangle smoker windows are like my favorite thing on this style of truck. I'm super fortunate that mine are all in still good original condition.

I'm with you on the stock a/c being garbage. I don't think my grandparents ever used it (or not much, anyway) and I've had it updated, but it keeps leaking or otherwise falling in some way. I mean, I'm assuming the AC on our trucks is the same despite mine being gasoline engined, I could be wrong.

Wait till you get footwell vents too. afaik the a/c stuff is all the same right down to the compressor used. It's all hot garbage and i'd like to use as little of the original parts as possible. I may tig some real fittings on the evaporator because gently caress those quick connects.

Flew into Boston then drove to Maine to experience NEFR with the husband over the weekend. Drove like a native Masshole through Boston in a rental shitbox Frontier, stopped into a national park, visited a bunch of goons, and worked on Subarus all weekend. 10/10 would recommend.

Haven't seen one of these in forever. The true NewEngland experience.

SIF's racecar:

Went for a gas run with him before the first stage which was awesome. First time I've ridden in a proper rallycar. I'd like to build one now, but like boat ownership, best to make friends with someone that owns one and help em.

Cars lining up in the morning prior to stages one and two

this 944 ticks all the right boxes.

There's so many vintage cars amongst the plethora of Subarus. From a Ford Escort mkII to a RX7 that smelled like sweet sweet two-smoke oil. Oh, and a Quattro.

We spectated for stages one and two, got this nice slo-mo of SIF getting a little air in:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycCi0hrZiGY

VIP bus driver couldn't keep it between the ditches.

After stage two we went back to the service area and became familiar with Subarus in their natural habitat

alllmost tempted to buy one now.. dammit.

On stage 3/4 this E30 cracked an oilpan:

We then watched Chrisgt fix the brakes on a LC80 sweep truck who's swaybar mount broke free and took out the rusty steel line.

He then went on to help this team re-weld the lower control arm to the unibody as the surrounding metal and captive nut broke free which would cause the LCA to contact the unibody

Team quattro was up late. Beside the Quattro is a 4106. Living the dream.

On Friday, SIF took a pretty hard landing which ruined a wheel bearing. Saturday, the 36mm Bilstein strut on the same corner failed. It didn't appreciate being bottomed out. Chrisgt cleverly used a floorjack to pry the damaged strut apart. The body looks savable, insert less so.

Saturday was relatively humid and warm. Another team's driver had a heatstroke, the team was off dealing with the car and not paying attention to the overheated driver, Chrisgt and Frankenstein saved the dudes life. Later on hubby and I walked over to help with their engine swap that had been going on for well over an hour. A single alignment dowel pin, no studs, and a poorly aligned throwout bearing was stopping their install yet they were adamant about cranking the bellhousing bolts down. We ultimately left em to it. In comparison the first repower of the weekend took under an hour not counting waiting on the junkyard engine's arrival and went smoothly. The service team did eventually get the engine installed and running. By then the driver had recovered for the final stage of Saturday.

Sunday we traveled back towards Boston as the event is now over. We followed Chrisgt back to his place to experience the finest in 80s coke cars

These engine bays are roomier than I remember. Maybe it's due to how cramped modern cars are. That is a genuine Maserati ratchetstrap.

It's the worst E30 and has all the eclecticism of an Italian car. You know it's gonna be good when there's a dedicated dash switch for testing malfunction lamps. yes, the lights do work during the test, but no, they're not connected to the actual sender ::v: Climate controls thanks to the K-car.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That's a lot of awesome poo poo in one post. :golfclap:

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

It was a good event, wouldn't be a proper NEFR unless I did at least one Subaru engine swap.
It's only the second time I've done work on a sweep vehicle during the event, which is great. I always like doing whatever I can to help sweep, they work hard to keep the drivers safe, I like being able to give back.
I don't usually post much about NEFR, I dunno why, but it's an amazingly fun event. I bring a truckload of tools, a bunch of food, a cooler of drinks, and try to fix as much broken stuff as possible. If your poo poo's broken at NEFR, come find me and I'll do whatever I can to help. (If your poo poo's broken outside of NEFR, I probably won't care :))

cursedshitbox posted:

On Friday, SIF took a pretty hard landing which ruined a wheel bearing. Saturday, the 36mm Bilstein strut on the same corner failed. It didn't appreciate being bottomed out. Chrisgt cleverly used a floorjack to pry the damaged strut apart. The body looks savable, insert less so.

Looks bent in the picture, but I don't think it is, probably grease or something on my phone.

How I pulled this apart.
(I found that hat in a crashed WRX in the junkyard).

Heading out on day one. (LC80 that needed help in the background of this pic).

chrisgt fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jul 25, 2019

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I'm sad that I missed NEFR again this year, life (and lovely subarus) have got in the way two summers running. Looks like an awesome time as always.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
A Californian non-competitor posted more NEFR content than all of NEAI combined. For shame.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

We're too busy fixing our poo poo after all of that.

chrisgt
Sep 6, 2011

Dagen H posted:

A Californian non-competitor posted more NEFR content than all of NEAI combined. For shame.

Anyone with a service wristband, turning wrenches to keep cars on the road is a competitor.
ANYONE on a team can earn penalties for the team by not following rules, if that's not proof enough, read on.
The drivers wouldn't finish without people feeding them, keeping their cars running, and providing support.
Finishing the race at NEFR isn't easy. It's way more than just dropping your rear end in the seat and driving around. It takes a well oiled team and I think I can talk for SiF and his codriver when I say anyone who works with us is a competitor.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

chrisgt posted:

Anyone with a service wristband, turning wrenches to keep cars on the road is a competitor.
ANYONE on a team can earn penalties for the team by not following rules, if that's not proof enough, read on.
The drivers wouldn't finish without people feeding them, keeping their cars running, and providing support.
Finishing the race at NEFR isn't easy. It's way more than just dropping your rear end in the seat and driving around. It takes a well oiled team and I think I can talk for SiF and his codriver when I say anyone who works with us is a competitor.

Yeah, this needed saying. Rallies are an amazing amount of logistics and coordination.

Chris does more work than any 5 of us there.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
Sorry, didn't mean to give short shrift.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Dagen H posted:

Photogs are still editing/dropping photos and will be for the next week.

It's just past midnight and I'm editing video:

I also have a day job to pay for this poo poo, a pile of poo poo truck I'm fixing, and booking side work to pay for all the poo poo I trashed at NEFR and the gently caress ton of money it costs to do this poo poo, fix fuel the car and tow rig, feed and lodge the crew who do more work in a weekend than you do in a year, so excuse the gently caress out of me for not immediately dropping a full write up and media dump. Now I remember why I haven't bothered to do write ups at all the last few years.

chrisgt posted:

We do the most work in the service park out of any team. Instead of relaxing, eating, and going to bed early, I'm playing project manager on friday nights at the service park making sure we triage everything and everyone. I don't leave until I know all the tools and parts are found and sorted and the rest of my team can easily mop it up. If we didn't have it, someone would be driving to the shop or ripping it out of my daily. We burn it to the loving ground for this community. I am often approached before anyone else when people need things. The motor that was swapped friday mostly by us, the car owner came and found me first. When I left the Friday service the crew was instructed to move onto the motor swap next after we left. Chris didn't get back to the condo until well after midnight soaking wet from pouring water while welding to not set a car on fire. We have a near 100% finish rate and this year we went the fastest ever having not driven in a year AND taking only two weekend sessions to prep the car. Chris and I have also spent a ton of nights helping other local teams to get their cars ready for events in addition to me ignoring my car to help a friend prep and run southern ohio where he placed 7th overall in a lovely 90s impreza. Oh and also building a warehouse full of tools, spare parts that come to every event, and helping regional people get into rallycross, so again gently caress me for not generating content for you Dagen. We're a little bit busy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
A) I was being flippant, and

B) I've already apologized, whether you accept it or not.

Vent if it makes you feel better, I guess