Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

matti
Mar 31, 2019

supposedly i have a Witcher 1 box thats worth 500e or something dumb on ebay

i also have a piece of berlin wall from some poo poo rts that i never even installed, also the og stalker tin box is not worth much but i like having it anyway

whats a good collectors edition in your opinion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

None. Thanks for stopping by normal rereg guy.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i dont have any. they dont hold their value so all youre paying for is some stupid plastic poo poo and some day 1 dlc and my flat isnt big enough to fill with stupid plastic poo poo

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i mean if you have like, a pikachu gbc or something, u might get something. but every modern game has a collectors edition. and every console has 200 different collectors editions

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I’m making my own, for pennies on the dollar. Hahaha

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i had a bud w 3 game boy colors for each version of pokemon lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
oh.. my sekiro copy is a steelbook i supose. but it was the same price as the regular game

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i think he fights ufc now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got the age of empires 3 collectors edition at CompUSA for 10 dollars less than the standard version when it came out. Also I have the collectors edition of Diablo 3.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
making a big fat rear end out of papier mache for the bayo 3 launch

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
The blowdryer got too close to the cameltoe part, haha i was trying to finish it for midnight, got all raisined up lol

matti
Mar 31, 2019

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

making a big fat rear end out of papier mache for the bayo 3 launch

Synthy has confirmed that Bayonetta’s rear end is actually whack. Enjoy your ban.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i have the collectors edition of odin sphere leiftraiser becasue it was the same price as the normal edition on amazon with the epic 20% preorder prime discount rest in peace.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Synthy has confirmed that Bayonetta’s rear end is actually whack. Enjoy your ban.

she's a sexy girafee like the sexy giraffee in the resident evil 6 logo. its toxic to deny other's their sexy giraffees

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol just a huge wave of relief as i realize i finally found something i care about enough to debate

matti
Mar 31, 2019

i wonder how the pople who gave away money to the barkley 2 kickstarter are doing right now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I don't remember saying that exactly but I will say that she looks like a lanky marfan spider who despite all odds remains sexy due to her aura and confidence over her physical attributes. Motherfucker.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I don't remember saying that exactly but I will say that she looks like a lanky marfan spider who despite all odds remains sexy due to her aura and confidence over her physical attributes. Motherfucker.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

twitch.tv/clips/LankyMarfanSpider

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol hell yeah

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
bad probation imo .. guy just wanted to talk about his cool collectors editions and stuff. everyone has things theyre proud of

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I own not one but two super mario galaxy commemorative coins

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Oh and it's not really limited or whatever but the first run zelda carts in the gold plastic was the sickest marketing gimmick ever

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You'd think a Cammy av main would know more about asses but here we are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You flamed IT for two hours while drunk about how he’s been building up her rear end all this time and then when you saw it you got depressed and went to stream blood borne where you RPed at a citizen of Yharnam and kept saying stuff like zoo find a ragged doll for my Fackijg oval office mate.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You flamed IT for two hours while drunk about how he’s been building up her rear end all this time and then when you saw it you got depressed and went to stream blood borne where you RPed at a citizen of Yharnam and kept saying stuff like zoo find a ragged doll for my Fackijg oval office mate.

Lol. I kick so much rear end.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

hahah

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have some "collector's editions" that were just the same price as the regular game that came with extra junk. I have an inflatable Teddie from Persona 4 Arena, a sticker page from Radiant Historia 3DS release, and a 3-Disc set of the King of Fighters XIV soundtrack that has an extreme close up of Mai's huge rack on the front.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
I have Otomedius Excellent with the pillowcase

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

matti posted:

supposedly i have a Witcher 1 box thats worth 500e or something dumb on ebay

i also have a piece of berlin wall from some poo poo rts that i never even installed, also the og stalker tin box is not worth much but i like having it anyway

whats a good collectors edition in your opinion?

500e? Crikey

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

The blowdryer got too close to the cameltoe part, haha i was trying to finish it for midnight, got all raisined up lol

Wormskull posted:

Lol

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

The only one I ever got was the pc version of Fallout 3 that came in a lunchbox. I have it on my shelf and it’s full of bottle caps for an archaeologist to find and clap at when they get the reference

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I have a couple of Yakuza steelbooks and also the Yakuza 0 edition that came with a business card case but I think that's it. Oh and the Persona 5 steelbook too.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Closest I've got is the Yakuza Kiwami 2 steelbook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have the golden wiimote from Skyward Sword...but I could never procure a golden nunchuk to go with it.