Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
look at my list. im kinda sick of having all of ky decisions scrutinized when i've been pretty drat consistent all game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Atomic Soda posted:

it seems late in the day for this did something specific happen you wanna mention

Yeah Hal is scum

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey guys I’m out and drink rn but I can change my vote if needed somebody tell me the situation

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hey guys I’m out and drink rn but I can change my vote if needed somebody tell me the situation

Everyone is voting Hal, switch to Hal please we only have minutes.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Fisk at 6, Toal 4, Sal 3, and somber's trying to get traction on Hal.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

We're killing your scumbud Fisk and the lynch is stalling cause scum are saving him.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

We're killing your scumbud Fisk and the lynch is stalling cause scum are saving him.

How do you rationalize a Fiskmmm scumteam

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idk I'm just seeing what happens.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

Idk I'm just seeing what happens.

Hm

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Hoo boy

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Not too late to lynch toal, just saying.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Siv you asked us to hold off on Fisk but it's 34 minutes to deadline and nothing else has really happened, anything what you wanted to say?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Lol amazing timing

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

Siv you asked us to hold off on Fisk but it's 34 minutes to deadline and nothing else has really happened, anything what you wanted to say?

No, I thought if we held off we might make toal or Sal happen. I'd rather lynch either of them than Fisk, but it's not looking likely.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'll vote Fisk over a NL, if that's what you're asking.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Somberbrero posted:

actually in that span of time i've become more inclined to lynch toal than fisk. why? fisk stopped spamming the thread with gross obnoxious posts and started playing, and toal's been the same old scummy toal.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Somberbrero posted:

Dude can you put your read on me together in one sentence? I'm not trying to be a dick, but i cannot get a good read on what you're saying. On one hand I'm probably maybe scum but not for the reasons hum is scum although we're doing the same thing, but also my point about merk is salient. Like can you just do a Lumpen list? Assign everyone into categories of most to least scummy. I think that would help me with you.

Not caught up but this is Bad Advice

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Steak posted:

actually in that span of time i've become more inclined to lynch toal than fisk. why? fisk stopped spamming the thread with gross obnoxious posts and started playing, and toal's been the same old scummy toal.

Do you think we can get five in half an hour? I'm not sure we can.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

spacing in vienna posted:

Do you think we can get five in half an hour? I'm not sure we can.

##vote toalpaz

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Somberbrero posted:

How do you rationalize a Fiskmmm scumteam

Ohhh you’re still doing it

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Somber you should know you can lynch scum one at a time a lot easier than all at once!

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Kaschei is playing this game, that's cool.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

I’m opposed to whatever somber wants apparenty##vote fisk

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

kaschei posted:

I’m opposed to whatever somber wants apparenty##vote fisk

:monocle:

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Yeah yeah deadline is bedtime for this guy I am mafia dadding so I can’t guarantee anything more tonight

Flew a kite instead of playing mafia, I recommend it

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
We have twenty minutes, and it's a Saturday night.

##vote Fisk and that's -1

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

:hmmyes:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
okay well there's no way this swerve is happening and i dont want a mislynch.

##vote fisk

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:redhammer:

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
by mislynch i meant NL

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
either votebot is running late or someone has the power to mess with votes. i guess we'll find out.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

fool_of_sound posted:

either votebot is running late or someone has the power to mess with votes. i guess we'll find out.

Just in case ##vote Fisk

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Just to be safe ##vote Fisk. Would prefer not to have a no lynch

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Goddamit HAL AND SAL CONNECTION

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh baby a triple
:redhammer: :redhammer: :redhammer:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Ms. Crowder finally, after days of persistence, convinced somebody to take a look at this suspicious fellow. She knew his face - the face of the man who helped kill her husband. Mr. Dennison wouldn’t be the only one going to the big house for life, or worse.

After getting a good mob together to look for the man, the found him outside of the local saloon, keeping an eye on folks. Pretty stealthy feller, but not good enough to escape the mob.

He tried to get away and failed, getting shot twice in the back. Justice be done.

Jonathan Fisk, Wayne Cathcart, Reprobate (town-aligned tracker) was executed D1!

Kumba, Carol Crowder, Grieving Widow (self-aligned lyncher) has fulfilled their win condition and exits the game!

Get in your night actions before 8PM EDT tomorrow, thanks!
PM me on discord or on here, whatever works. I can also still set up a confessional channel for you to @ me in w/ your night actions, just lmk.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Jonathan Fisk (11): Toalpaz, kumba, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, spacing in vienna, fool_of_sound, fool_of_sound, MMM Whatchya Say, Toalpaz, merk, flerp, fool_of_sound, Mr. Steak, Somberbrero, Mr. Steak, Somberbrero, kaschei, spacing in vienna, Mr. Steak, Hal Incandenza, SalTheBard
SalTheBard (2): kumba, kumba, spacing in vienna, merk, merk, Mr. Humalong, Hal Incandenza, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, spacing in vienna, Atomic Soda, Hal Incandenza
Toalpaz (2): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Anomalous Amalgam, SalTheBard, merk, fool_of_sound, merk, fool_of_sound, Jonathan Fisk, SalTheBard, spacing in vienna, Mr. Steak, kaschei, kaschei, spacing in vienna, Mr. Steak
Hal Incandenza (1): Somberbrero
fool_of_sound (0): MMM Whatchya Say, MMM Whatchya Say
kumba (0): kaschei, kaschei
Somberbrero (0): SalTheBard, merk, merk, Jonathan Fisk, SalTheBard, Jonathan Fisk
Mr. Humalong (0): merk, merk, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
merk (0): Mr. Steak, fool_of_sound, Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Toalpaz, fool_of_sound, Toalpaz, Mr. Steak
spacing in vienna (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
MMM Whatchya Say (0): Toalpaz, Somberbrero, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, merk, Toalpaz, kaschei, Somberbrero, Somberbrero, Somberbrero, merk, kaschei
Mr. Steak (0): flerp, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, flerp
Anomalous Amalgam (0): Somberbrero, Somberbrero

Not Voting (0):

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 13th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 9 minutes.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
After a busy day, the citizens of Plains City awaken, ready for a new day of less spectacle. Something feels kinda off, like someone’s missing. But who?

kaschei, ???, ??? (??? ???) has disappeared N1!

It is now D2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, flerp, fool_of_sound, Hal Incandenza, merk, MMM Whatchya Say, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Steak, SalTheBard, Somberbrero, spacing in vienna, Toalpaz

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 17th, 2019 at 8 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hello, friends.