Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

wow they actually have no idea at all how to do parody anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
Gonna book some form of Sky Ticket to get GoT, though I should probably check if it airs in 4K before

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
The Simpsons are still on?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Syrian Lannister posted:

That which is dead may never die.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Oh and Tigers one shot back at Augusta. I'm probably just going to be glued to the couch today.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Syrian Lannister posted:

It's loving awful now. Tried watching an episode on hulu earlier this week after catching up on Bob's Burgers. Couldn't make it to the first commercial break.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I'm stoked that I don't have to see anything over S9 now if I don't want to.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

A Bad Poster posted:

That which is dead may never die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8wctVg9zS4

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

OK now I wish I was dead, thanks.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hittin' the hay, gonna catch the new episode at 4am before work. My body is ready etc.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

isn’t Simpson’s Disney now too? Lol

Haven’t watched it forever. Seems most agree about season 10 and on is garbage with maybe a few nuggets between

I just know they outsourced to some cheap South Korean animation company or something a while ago? So the art style is just, bleh. Very fake robotic looking movements and just not like the real animation

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Also there’s no loving way there’s somewhat a happy ending with Jon and Khaleesi on the throne or w/e

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

For reals. George R. R. Martin already showed his hand when Ramsay Bolton said "if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." There is a 0% chance that something completely horrible doesn't befall all of the protagonists.

My money is on the army of the dead winning.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I think somehow Cersei and the dead army win or exploit something, lot of important people die, then maybe one hero is left to claim the throne and come out triumphant finally killing Cersei or some poo poo

I mean there are a lot of loving side characters and stories they built up that haven’t had any resolve

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It's loving awful now. Tried watching an episode on hulu earlier this week after catching up on Bob's Burgers. Couldn't make it to the first commercial break.

I gotta disagree, the show is still fun for me. But I will wholeheartedly agree that current Simpsons is way different from what it used to be. I can totally get why some people don’t like it.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

A Bad Poster posted:

For reals. George R. R. Martin already showed his hand when Ramsay Bolton said "if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." There is a 0% chance that something completely horrible doesn't befall all of the protagonists.

My money is on the army of the dead winning.

don't forget dany's dream back in season 2 when she wanders into the iron throne room and sees it empty with snow falling

p sure that's gonna be the real ending

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

don't forget dany's dream back in season 2 when she wanders into the iron throne room and sees it empty with snow falling

p sure that's gonna be the real ending

Yeah, I could easily see that. She finally gets the throne, but everyone else in Westeros is dead, including her dragons, and there's an army of wights knocking on the door.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

anyway spoiler policy in effect, use spoiler tags, don't be an rear end in a top hat

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

death pool:

dany
drogon
jorah
jon/aegon
varys
reanimated badass wildling milf corpse
the mountain/the hound double team

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

I say Bronn doesn't make it to the halfway point of the season
Bran dies sacrificing himself
Zombie dragon has to rack up a body count of reasonably important characters

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

A Bad Poster posted:

I say Bronn doesn't make it to the halfway point of the season

MODS?!?!?!?!?!?

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.
Anyone who thinks that Bron “I look out for myself first, last and always” doesn’t live until the very end is kidding themselves.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Last scene better be Bronn and Pod safely sailing off to Essos while all of Westeros is over run by ice zombies that kill everyone else of note.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

beanieson posted:

Last scene better be Bronn and Pod safely rowing off to Essos while all of Westeros is over run by ice zombies that kill everyone else of note.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Better bring Gendry along if we’re rowing

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I thought all the episodes were supposed to be longer than usual.

That said, they loving kicked off a whole bunch of poo poo quick.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

wow cersei is completely loving loony

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Have we not yet decided to call His Grace Aejon Snowgaryen or some other dumb portmanteau

...also I like the new intro sequence

Friar Zucchini fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 15, 2019

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Friar Zucchini posted:

Have we not yet decided to call His Grace Aejon Snowgaryen or some other dumb portmanteau

...also I like the new intro sequence

I only recognize one king of the north and his name is Jon

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

wow cersei is completely loving loony

Completely loving dumb too, like pick literally anyone else to assassinate your brothers Cersei. Throw a rock in any direction and you’re likely to hit a more willing Jamie/Tyrion assassin.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
WOW king jeffrey is BACK and a WIDE WALKER

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

The recurring elephant nagging was pretty funny. Also, the golden company duder has the most merc of mercnames, Jesus christ, GRRM.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pretty sure this season is just gonna satisfy every fan fantasy and end like a typical marvel movie and be boring uninspired bullshit like S7, prove me wrong fat man

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

beanieson posted:

Completely loving dumb too, like pick literally anyone else to assassinate your brothers Cersei. Throw a rock in any direction and you’re likely to hit a more willing Jamie/Tyrion assassin.

I was a little surprised that Jaime wound up leaving on his own. You'd think a general who had led them to victory would command some personal loyalty with his troops.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

beanieson posted:

Maybe he'll get Jaime, maybe not... doubt it. But

Halfman posted:

Whatever they're paying you, I'll double it.
Tyrion is safe, at least from him.

And Jon finally knows something! That's progress! Good job Your Grace

Friar Zucchini fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Apr 15, 2019

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006

Slim Pickens posted:

Pretty sure this season is just gonna satisfy every fan fantasy and end like a typical marvel movie and be boring uninspired bullshit like S7, prove me wrong fat man

Much like the Toronto Maple Leafs in the playoffs, you can't have a devastating letdown without raising people's hopes.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

For years everyone’s been all “Bran is going to defeat the walkers by warging into a dragon” but id much rather see Arya infiltrate the night kings ranks by wearing the face of the dead dragon.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

beanieson posted:

For years everyone’s been all “Bran is going to defeat the walkers by warging into a dragon” but id much rather see Arya infiltrate the night kings ranks by wearing the face of the dead dragon.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Is this also the Barry spoilers thread

because Barry is good. Braveheart scene in the most recent episode was great.

I've got a soft spots for shows about characters who are incompetent at whatever they are trying to do with their lives.