Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

God I can't wait to gift my punch-saint her designated punching bag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

ROUND 1

DIVEKICK!

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Imagine not using Summer Martha to endlessly bully BB, it's the only way to do that event.

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

NRVNQSR posted:

Divine bosses who don't take extra damage from class advantage is pretty much the number two situation Ruler Martha is designed for, after killing Mooncancers.

They have three layer break bars and deal full damage to Rulers, it's not exactly a great situation for Martha. Berserkers and Knight classes still exist too.

e: Martha isn't going to be bad, and if you like her it's fine to use her, but her beating up CCC is a meme and if you're leveling her with that expectation you're gonna be really disappointed.

Darox fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Apr 14, 2019

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I do hope my new Umu Bride gets to shine in some fights.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
MARTHA IS GONNA PUNCH A MOTHERFUCKER AND THAT IS COOL WITH ME

ALWAYS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Zealot doing some lantern and grease grind on the strange/fake manga...

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Martha's skills are all stuck at 6 because skill gems are the worst

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

a kitten posted:

Martha's skills are all stuck at 6 because skill gems are the worst

If you wait until Nerofest, you can get as many gems as you want!

At a rate of one gold per box. :shepicide:

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Oh Snapple! posted:

I do hope my new Umu Bride gets to shine in some fights.

Nero Wife is v. good

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I gave two grails to my Big Angry Wolf and I have no regrets. :colbert:

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010

BisbyWorl posted:

If you wait until Nerofest, you can get as many gems as you want!

At a rate of one gold per box. :shepicide:

Which is like a million times better than the normal average rate.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

MonsieurChoc posted:

I gave two grails to my Big Angry Wolf and I have no regrets. :colbert:

Grail who you want, even especially if they're bad.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

SC Bracer posted:

Oh and an aoe assassin is very helpful for a node you'll spend a looot of time farming.

Ugh, the only one I have is summer Shisho. Will she do?
Otherwise could Tamacat (riskier) or an AoE Alter Ego if I get lucky in the gacha substitute for this?

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

You can just grab a leveled support Melt, it'll just be faster/easier if you have your own assassins to farm the rider node.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Seventh Bond CE

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

Gotta second the question about Summer Scathach, honestly. And if it's a choice between Fuuma Koutaro or Jack for the second slot, I should go with Jack, right?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

scath is the most aoe assassin damage you can put out unless you've pulled multiples of shuten or cleo, so you should be fine

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Assassin Scatch is... Okay. She's not great. She barely outdamages most of the AoE berserkers, who also tend to have the benefit of better skills (although obviously taking more damage).

e: Against Riders, I mean.

dogsicle posted:

scath is the most aoe assassin damage you can put out unless you've pulled multiples of shuten or cleo, so you should be fine

np1 cleo and shuten both beat np5 scath in damage.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 14, 2019

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
afaik NP1 Cleo will only beat her after her NP interlude

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
Shuten also needs her interlude which is nearly 2 years from now. No reason not to use assassin scath right now considering the overall lack of *available* aoe assassins who do respectable damage

Your other easy options are fuuma and poto, the latter of whom is awful, and well fuuma owns but he's utility rather than damage.

That said you can always pick up someone else's and run your Jack bc jack is also insanely useful for that node.

E: misread some stuff but generally that advice applies for anyone with jack leveled

SC Bracer fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Apr 14, 2019

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
please use my cleo, she boogie good.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

yeah Cleo and Shuten need interludes to beat Scath, though as a Cleo haver I'd say her ridiculous np gain probably closes the gap.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

YggdrasilTM posted:

Seventh Bond CE

It's kinda neat how there's all these art pieces that 99.9% of players will never see because hardly anyone is going to max support for random 1-2* servants.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

So what I'm hearing is that I should have Summer Martha in my Extra slot for the event instead of Gorgon?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

if you aren't pulling any of the alteregos, maybe. you could still slot bb in there and she'd probably see more use due to her currency drop bonus.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

eat pant

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Terper posted:

eat pant

Nice. Welcome to the Epic of Remnant, Terper. :toot:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

W.T. Fits posted:

Nice. Welcome to the Epic of Remnant, Terper. :toot:

Thanks! Gonna do some celebratory ticket pulls with the ones I got for beating up the Pillars.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Terper posted:

Thanks! Gonna do some celebratory ticket pulls with the ones I got for beating up the Pillars.

congrats on umu blanco

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Congrats!

umu

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Yeah but I doubt I'll be able to get her up to par in time for CCC because Ishtar, Musashi and Arash ate all my Gudaguda Octuplet Crystals.

On the other hand, I won't tackle Shinjuku until after CCC, so I guess other than Ember farming there's not much else to spend my AP on.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Is that seriously just the default My Room BGM and I never noticed it before, because it's extremely good.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Its not, its a track from CCC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh89bD0MF80

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Y'know, I guess I never opened and looked at the full version of the art but I always assumed the Prisma Cosmos was Irisviel, not Illya.

Nice, though.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

That's great.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Terper posted:

Congratulations on lady Umu, I'm kinda envious as she won't come home.

DISCLAIMER: I've got no grounds for complaining about my 2019 gacha luck.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Terper posted:

You got nothing on my dual Nero Bride + Mordred 10-roll. If I had just gotten one I never would have sought out the other, since I would have been happy with just one. But now I get the best of both worlds.

I really wish I had just a little more time to actually level up my roster. I had forgotten how time consuming a lot of these Camelot/Babylon fights are. I have a great roster of servants already, but not enough of them are high level. At least I have a high level Tesla, who is going to be good against the Sabers in Camelot, and even my level 67 Tamamo is sufficient to pair up with a friend's Merlin and cheese my way through harder fights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

My wife is trying to get through Solomon in the next week (she is mid Camelot) and she needs some more frands.