Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Isn’t he the only male frontal we ever see too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Isn’t he the only male frontal we ever see too?

Looks like someone forgot the Hodor dick scene?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

There's also the dude in the play who thinks he has 2 warts on his dick lol.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQvtycrQykY

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

etalian posted:

poo poo I had even forgotten hold the door

At least it’s finally time for it to end

Dancer
May 23, 2011
There's also wine merchant who tried to poison Daeny. We saw his dick while he was walking behind the dothraki horse.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
I remember when the FYAD forum title was changed to something like "Tyrion kills his dad with a crossbow while he's taking a poo poo" and it sounded so ridiculous that I didn't even think about it, just silly fake GoT spoilers to trigger the fanboys. Then in that episode when he picks up the crossbow I was like NOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy :stare: That was kinda fun.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
There's been a ton of male nudity in this show.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

What time does this air mountain time? Everything I see onlines says 9pm but doesn't give a time zone.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

veni veni veni posted:

What time does this air mountain time? Everything I see onlines says 9pm but doesn't give a time zone.

9 eastern so 7 mountain

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

veni veni veni posted:

9pm eastern, so 7pm mountain time

[edit] beaten like Theon's dick. Oh wai...

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Word. Thanks.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
I forget, when are these usually up on the HBO Amazon Prime channel? Isn't usually close to air time on the East Coast?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the song of ice and fire is gonna be cersei loving the night king after they successfully kill dany and jon and tyrion and all their other enemies and become eternal undead king and queen of westeros

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

When are Bronn and Cersei gonna bone?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

teagone posted:

Highgarden got hosed by the Lannisters, and House Tyrell was literally wiped off the map as a result so I'm pretty sure they're not in play anymore. Dorne is currently leaderless after Ellaria was captured by Euron; she's still being held prisoner in King's Landing. Maybe Dorne still pledged to Dany, no idea. The Vale is probably still pledged to House Stark even after Littlefinger got ghosted because gently caress Littlefinger.

[edit] In addition, Euron hosed off overseas to go hire the Golden Company to fight for Cersei after the bulk of the Lannister forces were decimated by the Dothraki and Drogon. Everyone else is pretty much converging at Winterfell: Jaime's currently headed north after Cersei told him to gently caress off, likely to help hold Winterfell against the dead. Guess Brienne, Pod, and maybe Bronn will be there too. Jon and Dany are currently sailing towards White Harbor with the Unsullied, to later meet up with the Dothraki at Winterfell.

Also Jon’s real name is Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar, so he’s loving his own aunt

BioThermo posted:

When are Bronn and Cersei gonna bone?

They hate each other in real life because they used to date and it didn’t go well. I heard it’s in their contracts that they’ll never appear in a scene together, don’t know how much truth is in that though.

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Apr 14, 2019

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

the song of ice and fire is gonna be cersei loving the night king after they successfully kill dany and jon and tyrion and all their other enemies and become eternal undead king and queen of westeros

hbo is run by too many cowards for this to be a reality

Kevyn posted:

Also Jon’s real name is Aegon Targaryen, son of Rhaegar, so he’s loving his own aunt

whomst among us...

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I love the implication that nerdy bookish Rhaegar was so uncreative he named both of his songs Aegon.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
I’m rewatching season 7 today and idk how anyone can dislike stupid crazy Euron. He has so much fun and solos two sand snakes

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Night king full frontal confirmed.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

esperterra posted:

I love the implication that nerdy bookish Rhaegar was so uncreative he named both of his songs Aegon.

Wasn't it a prophecy thing? He needed the right son to be named Aegon? I might be completely misremembering this.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I’m rewatching season 7 today and idk how anyone can dislike stupid crazy Euron. He has so much fun and solos two sand snakes

Whatup last minute rewatch buddy. Yeah, he wasn't that bad this time around. This was the season where they just threw all the realism out the window so they could have cool stuff like last minute rescues and impossible sneak attacks, so whatever, have a big fun crazy pirate running around killing bad characters and dunking on Theon.

Deuce
Jun 18, 2004
Mile High Club

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

solos two sand snakes

Remember when they made us think the sand snakes were some badass warrior women and they trained for months to choreograph this amazing fight scene in Dorne.

Snake tits was the only good thing to come of them.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Kevyn posted:

They hate each other in real life because they used to date and it didn’t go well. I heard it’s in their contracts that they’ll never appear in a scene together, don’t know how much truth is in that though.

Oh yeah, there was the bit at the Dragonpit where Bronn conveniently took Podrick away for a drink, so they didn't have to include Bronn and Cersei in the same scenes.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
During the re-watching I think Jon will become like Benjen, he'll start turning undead but then someone will stop it and he'll become the next benjen. And, Sansa will win the throne.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Supreme Allah posted:

During the re-watching I think Jon will become like Benjen, he'll start turning undead but then someone will stop it and he'll become the next benjen. And, Sansa will win the throne.

This is way too optimistic. Everyone is going to die except Jaime and he will raise his dwarf son named Tyrion in Braavos. The Night King will sit on the throne in Westeros.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

teagone posted:

This is way too optimistic. Everyone is going to die except Jaime and he will raise his dwarf son named Tyrion in Braavos. The Night King will sit on the throne in Westeros.

I don't know, last season really sucked with that, they flipped 180 degrees from a show that used to tease good things before blindsiding you with death (ned's pardon, viper vs mountain, red wedding). The show started all a sudden teasing deaths and then saving folks, like it's star trek or something. I hope this season is nothing but deaths.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

teagone posted:

I think they're both way better in their GoT roles than anything else I've ever seen them in. And knowing what Emilia Clarke went through during filming a few seasons back is pretty insane. But yeah, their chemistry could be better.
Say what, now?

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

LividLiquid posted:

Say what, now?

Her brain exploded and she almost died. https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Theon fucks with a soft dick

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Evil Agita posted:

Theon fucks with a soft dick

No that’s grey worm

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.

veni veni veni posted:

It's 9pm ET regardless of timezone, if you're on HBOGo/HBONow, right? (Traveling a lot currently.)

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
Just rewatched the scene where Jon and Dany find a cave with wall drawings that parallel their situation exactly, it was quite terrible.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Nemo posted:

Just rewatched the scene where Jon and Dany find a cave with wall drawings that parallel their situation exactly, it was quite terrible.

The live thread immediately speculated that he was up all night drawing that poo poo himself, so the next morning he could be all like Hey Dany look what I just :airquote: ~discovered~,

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Takes No Damage posted:

The live thread immediately speculated that he was up all night drawing that poo poo himself, so the next morning he could be all like Hey Dany look what I just :airquote: ~discovered~,

Lmao.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Just completing a full series rewatch, I can say that Bronn getting a laugh out of Dickon's name is easily the high point of the last season.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

etalian posted:

Looks like someone forgot Cersei's shame walk where some random village miscreant flops dong at the queen

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Full results here.

audience members p sure jon and dany will end up on the dumb throne by the widest margin, though 15% of millennial think the throne will be destroyed

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Thinking of getting HBO go so I can watch got on my roku. Does the online version get released at the same time as the cable version?

Also is there any reason why I shouldn't get hbo go through Amazon instread of hbo directly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Jon gonna be ice king riding ice dragon. His dragon wife will die giving birth to the new ruler of westeros, some inbred hobgoblin