Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Byob stands for generosity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

prepuce repurposed posted:

someone bought me an av change????? what is going on

Welcome to BYOB, friendo. These things happen here!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Welcome to BYOB, friendo. These things happen here!

shhhh.. it's me opioid agonist :ghost:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Robot Made of Meat

shhhh.. it's me opioid agonist :ghost:

:monocle:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Noooo, he's new and never was here. Appreciate him for being new!

Areola Grande

judging from the caption under my new av I'm guessing FluffieDuckie is actually still alive and watching with her wandering duck eye which admittedly is v sprung even as a metaphor

anyways before she wakes up who's down for helping me switch out the currently bland cock smock for a full blown scrote coat :

trust me she's asleep and won't notice anyway!!!

Areola Grande

facial animations would be cool too bit I'm totally helpless with such things byob. computers are hard

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
scrotémon

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Olive! posted:

scrotémon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Stoner Sloth

in the spirit of easter, weed jesus and our 'newest' 'yobber pr:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

Stoner Sloth posted:

in the spirit of easter, weed jesus and our 'newest' 'yobber pr:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

more like ceaster

yowch

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I just imagined an ice cube plopping down in front of your AV and then the AV shrinking lol

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

I just imagined an ice cube plopping down in front of your AV and then the AV shrinking lol

lol'd - might make a good winter sig

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

rub it like a magic lamp until the genie cums out

I'm so sorry (no I'm not)

sig by owlhawk911

Stoner Sloth

pixaal posted:

rub it like a magic lamp until the genie cums out

I'm so sorry (no I'm not)

at least someone's wish got granted tonight!

FluffieDuckie

judging from the caption under my new av I'm guessing FluffieDuckie is actually still alive and watching with her wandering duck eye which admittedly is v sprung even as a metaphor

anyways before she wakes up who's down for helping me switch out the currently bland cock smock for a full blown scrote coat :

trust me she's asleep and won't notice anyway!!!

I’m not positive what all these words mean but I’m still here. If you want to substitute an updated version of your av, message the final version to one of us and we can request the change through modqueue

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Stoner Sloth

Hi FluffieDuckie!

arcticmog

Goona get you!
Duckie is always watching, even when you least expect it. That’s something i learned fast. “duckiewashere”. Respect your benevolent queen or I dunno, I actually dunno I haven’t seen anyone here get probed yet.

Goons Are Gifts

We are a family here, we don't probe each other. Unless for fun of course. Fluffie is the faithful guardian and mom of byob after all!!

Professor Shark

The new Deadwood movie coming out reminded me that Powers Booth is dead :rip:

I really liked him in HBO's forgotten Philip Marlowe: Private Detective, and I'm thinking about changing up the gimmick and doing a Detective Shark

Anyone good with PS feel like taking a crack at adding a fedora instead of Google Cardboard/ phone?

Original:

Old:

Current:

The "theme" is covering the eyes, I guess

Stoner Sloth

Professor Shark posted:

I really liked him in HBO's forgotten Philip Marlowe: Private Detective, and I'm thinking about changing up the gimmick and doing a Detective Shark

Suggestion: Perhaps have him smoking Camels or a pipe?

Professor Shark

I've read every Marlowe story and I honestly cannot remember which he smokes... I feel like he smoked a pipe in at least one of the earlier novels, but feel like he'd more more of a cigarette-in-the-rain type

vanisher

Olive! posted:

scrotémon

Stoner Sloth

Professor Shark posted:

I've read every Marlowe story and I honestly cannot remember which he smokes... I feel like he smoked a pipe in at least one of the earlier novels, but feel like he'd more more of a cigarette-in-the-rain type

Both I think - pipe is more a thing when he's at home and ciggies when he's out working :) (had to check too, you're likely way more familiar with the books than me lol)

Professor Shark

I feel like the black sheep of Chandler fans because I dislike all the classic Marlowe movies as well as the short stories before he decided on Marlowe as the name and had that 20 year old kid as the protagonist

Stoner Sloth

Professor Shark posted:

I feel like the black sheep of Chandler fans because I dislike all the classic Marlowe movies as well as the short stories before he decided on Marlowe as the name and had that 20 year old kid as the protagonist

Don't think I've seen the short stories but that sounds like I wouldn't much like 'em either tbh

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Professor Shark posted:

Anyone good with PS feel like taking a crack at adding a fedora instead of Google Cardboard/ phone?

Original:

Old:

Current:

The "theme" is covering the eyes, I guess

just an idea because i'm not sure what color/style fedora you want:

like i looked at fedora pictures and there's a ton more styles and colors than i anticipated so if you could narrow it down i can try to another one, though i rather like the bachelorette av

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

he said detective so I'm thinking like Joe Miller from The Expanse was the intent but that is lovely

sig by owlhawk911

Goons Are Gifts

Woah that would be amazing, I love his hat

arcticmog

Goona get you!
That choice of hat seems rather.....fishy.

XA Shere
Hello! I'm not sure how this works, but I'm looking for a fluffy bright green tree, with some bright red apples on it, with maybe a shovel in the ground, in a green grassy field. The theme is "plant a tree". : ) It would be nice if it was in very vibrant colors too. Thank you.

Anything outdoorsy and fun would be appreciated as well. Maybe a lady in a hammock with a martini, between two trees. Whatever works :)

Thank you.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Professor Shark

Luvcow posted:

just an idea because i'm not sure what color/style fedora you want:

like i looked at fedora pictures and there's a ton more styles and colors than i anticipated so if you could narrow it down i can try to another one, though i rather like the bachelorette av

Lol that’s awesome, but yeah I was thinking something more like what a old timey detective would wear. I’ll upload a picture when I get to my computer

Farecoal

There he go
i've had this av for 4 (?) years now, i love it but i think i'm ready for something fresh. i have no video editing skills, could someone help me out and make this Furret walk into a gif for an avatar? and make it face right? i'd be willing to pay for an av or username cert in return (or plat or archives)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Farecoal posted:

i've had this av for 4 (?) years now, i love it but i think i'm ready for something fresh. i have no video editing skills, could someone help me out and make this Furret walk into a gif for an avatar? and make it face right? i'd be willing to pay for an av or username cert in return (or plat or archives)

You didn't say anything about the background, but I didn't much care for it.

Areola Grande

Farecoal posted:

YESSSS JOIN USSSS

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Farecoal

There he go

TVsVeryOwn posted:

oh yeah, no background is good! just one adjustment, could you slow it down a bit?

Goons Are Gifts

We are getting swarmed by Pokemon these days, I'm scared.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Wow nice work. And fast. I do notice some green(?) artifacting on the dark brown lines that is a bit weird.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Farecoal posted:

oh yeah, no background is good! just one adjustment, could you slow it down a bit?

yeah, i was noticing it was a tad fast

Resting Lich Face posted:

Wow nice work. And fast. I do notice some green(?) artifacting on the dark brown lines that is a bit weird.

Yeah, that's from the source gif. They replaced the background with green but some of it bled over onto the model. I could probably fix it, but it's hardly noticeable to me at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Looks like an easy fix I'd do if it was my project, but that's only because that's the kind of thing that jumps out at me.