Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
Two new Danberu: https://mangadex.org/title/19600/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru

A dramatic confrontation between love rivals...?!!

nope, she just sees him for the muscles duh

Fellis fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Apr 14, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
She only wants him for his MASSIVE PECS AND TONED GLUTES

zhuge liang
Feb 14, 2019

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Not sure why they made up someone rather than just using the actual guy(Honda Tadakatsu). He didn't die from a trap though.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

RatHat posted:

Not sure why they made up someone rather than just using the actual guy(Honda Tadakatsu). He didn't die from a trap though.

The same reason it's Nentendo and not Nintendo and Super Japan Pro Wrestling instead of New Japan Pro Wrestling

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RatHat posted:

Maybe that's why.

Maybe this dude will also meet the same fate as his ancestor. Defeat from where you least expect it, from the hand that you never suspected.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Maybe that's why.

Maybe this dude will also meet the same fate as his ancestor. Defeat from where you least expect it, from the hand that you never suspected.

and then conversion into a ghostly gym rat by the purifying power of muscles

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://mangadex.org/chapter/591101/1

Fresh off the oven

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aw, I was expecting Haruo to become a muscleman again

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
same but this is better

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

kengan omega chapter 14: Kazzy Knows Everybody

Bistromatic
Oct 3, 2004

And turn the inner eye
To see its path...

where the red fern gropes posted:

kengan omega chapter 14: Kazzy Knows Everybody
i mean, that's his job now

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i was hoping for more new fighters but i guess it makes sense that they'd still be considered some of the absolute best

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
I thought Haruo was gonna slim down, but nope, they have him bulking up apparently.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he has become the strongest pro wrestler of the himalayas

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
That is quite a list of people Himuro is going to look for!!! :madmax:

Jose posted:

i was hoping for more new fighters but i guess it makes sense that they'd still be considered some of the absolute best

I bet Purgatory has some serious badass badasses

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Apr 18, 2019

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
julius has found his true calling- the ballet!

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
I wouldn't be shocked if at least one of them doesn't end up being recruited. Probably either refusal for personal reasons, or maybe since Purgatory has fighters to spare the guy in charge sent extra fighters to kill or incapacitate the ringers he knows about.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Fabricated posted:

I wouldn't be shocked if at least one of them doesn't end up being recruited. Probably either refusal for personal reasons, or maybe since Purgatory has fighters to spare the guy in charge sent extra fighters to kill or incapacitate the ringers he knows about.

Sen hopefully. I want to see how much bigger Julius Is and the other 2 make sense for being involved

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Fabricated posted:

Honestly I think most of them will refuse. I'm predicting Gensai doesn't join but gets a fight at some point anyway just to see how the new fighters measure up to him(No way he'll get jobbed...right?), and that Fang/Agito will be the one that ends up in the tournament.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Rihito the Devil Ripper will enter in Gensai's place.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I think he was even referred to as Haru again earlier. Perhaps it's his wrestling name but it definitely was a fake out. Somehow this is better than him slimming down, though. I'm not really hoping to see Gensai fight in the tournament because he kind of dropped the mic last time but I do want to see more of Julius Reinhold.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Is CJW the acronym of Super Japan Pro-Wrestling in Japanese?

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

RatHat posted:

I'm predicting Gensai doesn't join but gets a fight at some point anyway just to see how the new fighters measure up to him(No way he'll get jobbed...right?)

All of KA was just Gensai being built up for the ultimate job

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Gensai will job to a character that's edgier and more anime than Setsuna and Fast Sasuke combined.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Hell no, the Beard Aura can't be beaten by those bitches

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
One of those list guys is gonna end up dead or injured at the hands of the baddies.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Where can I get one of those sweet 'Kazzy' hats?

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

tweet my meat posted:

Rihito the Devil Ripper will enter in Gensai's place.

Looking forward to seeing how big and bushy Rihito's beard has gotten after 2 years.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Well I'm still totally invested. Really wanna know what Koga's massive unworkable flaw that people keep alluding to is.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Gensai wants to fight strong people so it should make sense he wants in. Hopefully it'll be rihito though

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Gensai will not be able to participate in the Kengan fights as he'll have died killing all but nine of the Purgatory fighters.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

TastyLemonDrops posted:

One of those list guys is gonna end up dead or injured at the hands of the baddies.

Yeah if you're talking about underground deathmatch tournament organizations vying for control of the underground deathmatch tournament trade it would be pretty weird for the upstart up and comer that doesn't value the lives of its fighters to not play a little dirty pool.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

Well I'm still totally invested. Really wanna know what Koga's massive unworkable flaw that people keep alluding to is.

he doesn't have even one boyfriend!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

he doesn't have even one boyfriend!

That... actually kinda makes sense. Almost all of the top fighters have at least one bromance going on.

Gaolang and Saw Paing
Cosmo and Adam
Muteba and Jun
Ohma and Kazzy
Jun and Marvellous Seki
Agito (Martial Arts) and Agito (Formless)
Gensai and his beard

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Gensai has the best friendship of all, his friend who wears a mask and assault rifle everywhere. Who else had a bro come to the match just to cheer them on?

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

JosephWongKS posted:

Cosmo and Kazzy
Ohma and Kazzy
Jun and Kazzy
Haruo and Kazzy
Kaneda and Kazzy
Himuro and Kazzy

Nogi and Kazzy

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

No Wave posted:

Gensai has the best friendship of all, his friend who wears a mask and assault rifle everywhere. Who else had a bro come to the match just to cheer them on?

Anyone have that photoshop of that guy replaced with another Gensai?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

No Wave posted:

I meant to ask waaaay back then

Who is that guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

American Soldier