Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Shut up Meg posted:

Fighting against the big multi-national companies.....from within!
I mean, not that it wasn't just stupid marketing to start with, but Coke didn't buy them until 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sounds like monster lost.

Coke won.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
:rip: monster energy drink

You fought the good fight

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

IN THE BOTTLE

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Shut up Meg posted:

Fighting against the big multi-national companies.....from within!

This was always what I thought when I saw Miss Vickie's chips.

[granny voice] Why, these chips are made the old fashioned way, in small batches in the kitchen of Miss Vickie, a kindly old lady with lace frills on her blouse, using recipes she learned from her mother and her grandmother before h—[Futurama coffee machine voice]A DIVISION OF FRITO-LAY

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

theflyingorc posted:

I mean, not that it wasn't just stupid marketing to start with, but Coke didn't buy them until 2015

Maybe if they weren't such fencesitters they would have won the fight against corporations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

I don’t want to believe how painfully unaware this is of the world. Just don’t.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar
buckle in bud the future is now and they're aware, they just dont care

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Integrity is for cucked soy boys only.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

Maybe if they weren't such fencesitters they would have won the fight against corporations.

Who could have predicted centrists would side with the bad guys in the end.

Clam Chowdown
May 8, 2006

That's an unacceptable answer, Donny!

I assume this video is just 10 minutes of them saying "no, of course not. Drink Coke."

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
I learned the other day that Monster was started by Hansen's Soda. That stuff was pretty good but holy poo poo they somehow stumbled into a goddamn gold mine.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

dialhforhero posted:

I don’t want to believe how painfully unaware this is of the world. Just don’t.

"Coke"?

Never heard of it

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

My brain refused to parse this as a a whole image for a very long time. I only saw the part above the gutter line and was trying to figure out what was funny about it.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Is this a perspective thing, or did someone really decide they should have a tree grow right up against their very nice house?

Enjoy those roots destroying your foundation, idiots.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Seen that poo poo all over fb this year. Never heard of a real life person buying a bunny for easter.

There are pet shop signs saying the will resume selling them after so it must happen but drat whole lot of bunny concern trolling happening

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Pets or meat

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I tried selling baby bunnies for Easter and only 2 out of 9 sold, so 6 of the others got eaten and the last one died of semi-natural causes

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Bombadilillo posted:

Seen that poo poo all over fb this year. Never heard of a real life person buying a bunny for easter.

There are pet shop signs saying the will resume selling them after so it must happen but drat whole lot of bunny concern trolling happening

I think it's kinda like the idea that cults and satan worshippers adopt black cats to sacrifice around Halloween. All the shelters stop adopting black cats out during October, even though it's just a dumb myth.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Bombadilillo posted:

I got a bunny for Easter once. We didn't eat it.

We all still agree it was the worst present we ever got.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Where's the drat shot???

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Dude you can't post this without the resulting footage from the film, come on now

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
It seems there is not resulting footage because the movie isn't out yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5HI4VsXvIQ

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

How did I miss that-- Ip Man ruled, this looks amazing, and Michelle Yeoh is a goddess that we need more of but don't deserve as mortals

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bombadilillo posted:

It's less of a problem in the last few years but abandonment numbers spike not long after.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Samuringa posted:

It seems there is not resulting footage because the movie isn't out yet

maybe not in the decadent west :smug:

the plot is ehhh, but the fights are very good. excellent set pieces and stunts!

e: why not eat the abandoned bunnies/kittens/doggies/etc, theyre gonna die anyway. not being edgy, its just good sense

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Krankenstyle posted:

maybe not in the decadent west :smug:

the plot is ehhh, but the fights are very good. excellent set pieces and stunts!

e: why not eat the abandoned bunnies/kittens/doggies/etc, theyre gonna die anyway. not being edgy, its just good sense
Mass public psychological trauma would cost far more within a generation.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ok but what does the shot look like?!

E:f,b

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

FactsAreUseless posted:

Mass public psychological trauma would cost far more within a generation.

that's another benefit on top of feeding the masses!

e:Hold on here's a funny picture:

This from a ca. 1820 small claims protocol; apparently the scriber was bored?

Carthag Tuek has a new favorite as of 03:26 on Apr 20, 2019

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Ak Gara posted:

Their other main weakness is touching the floor.

Ah yes, the perfect thing to prevent grounding: giant lumps of conductive metal.

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
Everybody knows you’re supposed to hand-carve the doorknobs out of walnut.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Psyber Spine
Jan 18, 2019

Elohssa Gib posted:

I tried selling baby bunnies for Easter and only 2 out of 9 sold, so 6 of the others got eaten and the last one died of semi-natural causes

Did it get strangled by Frankenstein or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv: