Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

TinTower posted:

it's the kind of face that tells you to "be a good kitten or you won't get daddy's cummies".

As a male lesbian (see alzo: Izzard, Eddy), I unironically declare your post violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

TinTower posted:

it's the kind of face that tells you to "be a good kitten or you won't get daddy's cummies".

I fuckin hate you for this

GelatinSkeleton
May 31, 2013

TinTower posted:

I said gross out loud

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TinTower posted:

This is the most nauseating thing I have seen so far in this thread. :chloe:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

TinTower posted:

I really hate your post

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

LadyPictureShow posted:

Yeah, definitely on placement/experience. I've heard horror stories about a piercer goofing up and going through the septum cartilage instead of the little fleshy part at the front, and that sounds loving horrible.

Don't we all just love unsolicited comments about hair/piercings/tattoos? I worked a job where only my nostril hoop and ear piercings were visible (septum flipped; lip taken out for shifts), and I used to get so many older women giving me unsolicited 'If I was your mother...' poo poo about it. All I'd ever say was 'My mother knows you can take earrings out.'
Except the time it started with 'I'm glad I'm not your mother because...'. My boss got a little cross with me because that time I said 'I'm glad you're not my mom too.'

My mother took me to the shop to get my eyebrow pierced. :smuggo:

Didn't hurt much, either. It was like a little pinch, and I had a bit of a headache later in the day, but nothing terrible. Getting ear cartilage done, on the other hand..

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Bees on Wheat posted:

My mother took me to the shop to get my eyebrow pierced. :smuggo:

Didn't hurt much, either. It was like a little pinch, and I had a bit of a headache later in the day, but nothing terrible. Getting ear cartilage done, on the other hand..

gently caress everything about that. :hai: But if the ladyfriend or analogue is into it, who am I to tell 'em they're wrong?

Just as with the dedicated goth look, if'n someone else likes it, I'ma support 'em but am not willing to put forth the effort myself.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Hey, leave me out of this.

4thing prison witch

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

TinTower posted:

This would be a perfect thread title

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

AlbieQuirky posted:

This is the most nauseating thing I have seen so far in this thread. :chloe:

Don't look up the dude with the Ed, Edd, and Eddy shirt cutting up toast

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Why

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~
I'd drive that

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Is it a V16? If so, that owns bones.

Edit: ebay listing claims it's a V8, so side pipes are likely nonfunctional :(

Dick Burglar has a new favorite as of 16:30 on Apr 20, 2019

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Throw some longhorns on the front of that and it would be a cartoon oil baron's car.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Nevermind

wesleywillis has a new favorite as of 22:04 on Apr 20, 2019

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mad Max that poo poo even more.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
The badguy from Beetlejuice the cartoon series??

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Violet_Sky posted:

:smug: Anxiety is just a pussy excuse and therefore :smug:

If you give someone even worse trauma than their anxiety already provides it cancels out the anxiety and definitely doesn't compound it while also introducing a brand new distrust for your sibling.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

I’m glad the first thing your 8 year old thinks of when they wake up is your drug habit

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CeramicPig posted:

I’m glad the first thing your 8 year old thinks of when they wake up is your drug habit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGnSnSCRLig

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

CeramicPig posted:

drugs are cool and good get bent square

the revolution will have snacks

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

T-man posted:

I don’t care if people smoke weed, I just don’t think it’s something that 8 yo children should be excited for

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

CeramicPig posted:

I don’t care if people smoke weed, I just don’t think it’s something that 8 yo children should be excited for

kids clearly 9, you prune

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

T-man posted:

tell me more about your celebrations on hitlers birthday

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Standard Measure posted:

tell me more about your celebrations on hitlers birthday

They’re celebrating that he’ll never have another birthday.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's also my niece's birthday and she's all kind of kick rear end. Unky Solice once again won the gift giving competition! 7 years running!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's also my niece's birthday and she's all kind of kick rear end. Unky Solice once again won the gift giving competition! 7 years running!

You can't just leave us hanging like that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

It's like a photonegative of an Amish dude doing blackface.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's like a photonegative of an Amish dude doing blackface.

Holy gently caress

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

CeramicPig posted:

Its aug or whatever that the fuckin kid's name is what it is, but its also spelled AYden cause he's so loving unique......

gently caress I hate people.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wesleywillis posted:

Its aug or whatever that the fuckin kid's name is what it is, but its also spelled AYden cause he's so loving unique......

gently caress I hate people.

lol have you considered crying about it.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

immortalyawn posted:

lol have you considered crying about it.

Found the Ayden.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Scathach posted:

You can't just leave us hanging like that.

I bought her a new purple dress (both of our favorite color) and this weird backpack thing that she can use to make her own makeup. I guess it's from some TV show about scientists. She actually had my sister take a picture of her with it and text it to me so "Uncle Solice doesn't mess it up." But the real show stopper was one of the squishies I bought her turned out to be a poop shaped one and she loved it.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Solice Kirsk posted:

one of the squishies I bought her turned out to be a poop shaped one and she loved it.
x'D Cool kid.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Picnic Princess posted:

Found the Ayden.

Unless they're from Canada like us, then its EHden.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

You'll be shocked to learn that this buffet went under a couple years back.

PainterofCrap has a new favorite as of 00:58 on Apr 22, 2019

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PainterofCrap posted:

You'll be shocked to learn that this bufffet went under a couple years back.

It's the technically correct term I guess but yeecch

Something OFFAL m i rite

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

CeramicPig posted:

I got high at age 8 and now I'm perfectly normal. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to found a commune.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

When I was that age I was taking beer bottle caps, filling them with butter, melting the butter on the heat register, then drinking it.

I am not a normal person. But I'm having fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blatzmobile
Nov 1, 2012

This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Picnic Princess posted:

When I was that age I was taking beer bottle caps, filling them with butter, melting the butter on the heat register, then drinking it.

I am not a normal person. But I'm having fun.

Now, that's what butterbeer should be.