Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joke_explainer

we need some art drawn of the clowner. I just have to see what this psycho looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

joke_explainer posted:

we need some art drawn of the clowner. I just have to see what this psycho looks like.

but who could do such a thing?

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hey guys. It's me.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

no

cda

by Hand Knit

The Clowner posted:

Hey guys. It's me.

cda

by Hand Knit
haveing a polishthunder moment over here

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

That hosed up understatement is just the kind of thing the clowner does. You would assume a clown would come in all hey kids loud with honks and horns but no way. The clowner says “Hey guys. It’s me.” and suddenly there’s a dead man on the floor.

cda

by Hand Knit
now that the clowner is here i'm going to charge truley intelligent people 10 bucks to read it

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
They'll pay because I've invented a new way to watch a clown. Everyone thought watching a clown was just something that children did. But I discovered that there's a way to watch a clown, as an adult.

----------------

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

It’s a bargain at twice the price

cda

by Hand Knit
FAQ

Who is "The Clowner"?

The Clowner is a supervillain, who is also a clown.

But clowns don't do evil stuff, so how can he be a supervillain?

That's what makes this clown different. The Clowner does evil stuff like a regular supervillain.

If he's a regular supervillain, then why is he a clown?

He does evil stuff, but he does it in a clown way. Not a completely clown way, though. There's just a hint of clown.

What do you mean "a hint of clown?"

There's exactly enough clown to remind you that the person doing this hosed up poo poo is a clown, but not so much that you think it's funny. You're not supposed to laugh at The Clowner.

Why would someone pay money to see an unfunny clown?

Some people liked watching clowns when they were children, because clowns are funny. But when they grew up and got passed over for promotion at their Adult Computer Job, they realized that life isn't funny, its dark and full of pain. They know the brutal truth of life, and also they still deep down want to watch a clown. The Clowner is for them.

Are you going to make a movie about The Clowner?

No. Any actor who tried to embody The Clowner would embark on a tortured path to nihilistic insanity. They would become The Clowner. I cannot stress this enough: if The Clowner were real, we would all be doomed. Of course, some of us realize that we are doomed already. Those are the people who will pay money to see The Clowner.

How are you going to monetize The Clowner?

I will offer people the chance to pay ten dollars to post on a Clown Forum for other people who also see through the bullshit, and want to watch a clown do the same. For an extra ten dollars they can have the ability to personally message people about the twisted things they hope The Clowner will do, or report people who are talking about clowns in the wrong way.

Why would they pay money for that when they could just get it for free? That's crazy!

Now you're beginning to understand The Clowner.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

The Clowner posted:

Hey guys. It's me.

this is some really hosed up poo poo...

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

FAQ

Who is "The Clowner"?

That's what makes this clown different. The Clowner does evil stuff like a regular supervillain.

He does evil stuff, but he does it in a clown way. Not a completely clown way, though. There's just a hint of clown.

There's exactly enough clown to remind you that the person doing this hosed up poo poo is a clown, but not so much that you think it's funny. You're not supposed to laugh at The Clowner.

Some people liked watching clowns when they were children, because clowns are funny. But when they grew up and got passed over for promotion at their Adult Computer Job, they realized that life isn't funny, its dark and full of pain. They know the brutal truth of life, and also they still deep down want to watch a clown. The Clowner is for them.

No. Any actor who tried to embody The Clowner would embark on a tortured path to nihilistic insanity. They would become The Clowner. I cannot stress this enough: if The Clowner were real, we would all be doomed. Of course, some of us realize that we are doomed already. Those are the people who will pay money to see The Clowner.

I will offer people the chance to pay ten dollars to post on a Clown Forum for other people who also see through the bullshit, and want to watch a clown do the same. For an extra ten dollars they can have the ability to personally message people about the twisted things they hope The Clowner will do, or report people who are talking about clowns in the wrong way.

Why would they pay money for that when they could just get it for free? That's crazy!

i'm intrigued by this clowner and the hosed up poo poo the clowner does, take my money

alnilam

The Clowner posted:

Hey guys. It's me.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Clowner posted:

Hey guys. It's me.

Luvcow posted:

this is some really hosed up poo poo...

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

but who could do such a thing?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

who's this clown?

cda posted:

Tbqh if I was an actor and they gave me a million dollars to be The Clowner I wouldn't do it. What if I liked it too much?

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

The Clowner posted:

Hey guys. It's me.

what up

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry it took so long to respond. I was busy... hiding the bodies.

cda posted:

FAQ

Who is "The Clowner"?

What a great post. Ha. Ha. Ha.

...Nah, I'm joking. That post was terrible. You're next.

----------------

Stoner Sloth

stay safe cda! :ohdear:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

This has turned real and scary and really scary

Don't die :ohdear:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Gifts

:eyepop:

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Stoner Sloth

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

joke_explainer

So concludes my euology. *podcast style ad background music* Special thanks to tombstonebuilder.com for this lovely tombstone in exchange for promotional consideration. I'm often running into situations where you need a tombstone, and really, what better friends could you have than the experts at tombstonebuilder.com that can get you one quickly and accurately when you need it.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Bonaventure posted:

MAYOR OF WALL STREET: [slipping on the high-powered executive brains underfoot his high-powered dress shoes as he backs away from THE CLOWNER] You won't get away with this...! You're nothing! Nothing but a -- a hosed up clown!!!

THE CLOWNER: I'm not a clown, mister mayor... I'm just a funhouse mirror... reflecting you ... the hosed up clown that is society.

[THE CLOWNER mirthlessly tears off the jaw of the MAYOR OF WALL STREET]

big top, small top; I'm the guy with the pun >: D

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

kalel

kalel

I think cda might be the Clowner, like in a kind of Jekyll and Hyde situation, and this is just one of the Clowner's sick pranks

Fight it cda, I believe in you!!!

Goons Are Gifts

SciFiDownBeat posted:

I think cda might be the Clowner, like in a kind of Jekyll and Hyde situation, and this is just one of the Clowner's sick pranks

Fight it cda, I believe in you!!!

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm not The Clowner, I'm just the genius who discovered the untapped demographic of people who don't see clowns as funny, or as scary, but instead as funhouse reflections of societys insanity ... And they like it

Karate Bastard

Cda what are your feelings about dropsy?

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

In order to defeat the Clowner our hero must break his one rule: never interact with clowns.

Karate Bastard

If y'all don't know what I'm talking about then check out SA's own Gaspy Conana's own

http://dropsytheclown.com/

It's something as unusual as a chilling and heartwarming point and click adventure about hugs

How about that The Clowner huh?

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
once upon a time, The Clowner went to church. what's this? is the Clowner become a good little boy who follows society's whims and fears the Lord his God? NO! he strides into the church with an irreverent, a blasphemous and slutty strut, and in his hand he holds the tail of a balloon. what is written upon the balloon? the word "GOD."

and he shows it to the priest, and wordlessly withdraws his trusty ice-pick, beslathered in gloopy gore, and he glowers now at the goodman clerk as he--
stabs with the pick!
and pops the balloon!

the holy man, he stammers and shudders for his world is shook, and his knees are ashambles as he falls like a lifter lifting unsafely his squat, prone on the floor he lies as the Clowner descends and goes about his work, and pops the priest in the same manner as the balloon.

this is but one story of The Clowner and his acts.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I HOPE THE CLOWNER GETS WINDMILL CANCER THAT WOULD BE FUNNY HAHAHAHA

Karate Bastard

I'm bad at posting.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

then the Clowner peed on the altar

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
the hardened detective scans the room, his eyes settling on a dvd case for the movie v is for vendetta, a signed copy of the book fightclub, an opened package of balloons. "we've found it boys, this is the clowner's lair... drat this is one hosed up clown"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Karate Bastard posted:

I'm bad at posting.

:same:

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
the Clowner makes his way to the exit of the local FYE at the mall he's burning down. out of the corner of his eye he sees a CD for sale, by the "Insane Clown Posse." his nostrils arch, his teeth glister in the light of the fire as his lips curl into a contemptuous snarl. he takes out a Sharpie brand marker, crosses out the terminal "se" in the band name, and writes in the letters "ers"

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Luvcow posted:

the hardened detective scans the room, his eyes settling on a dvd case for the movie v is for vendetta, a signed copy of the book fightclub, an opened package of balloons. "we've found it boys, this is the clowner's lair... drat this is one hosed up clown"

"Freak on a Leash? What the hell?? I'm going to be sick."