Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

TrueChaos posted:

Well done dude. Looking at Santana 20's, they seem pretty similar to Shark 24's (which is what I race). Not surprised you didn't need to play the main in 3-5knt winds, that'd be one hell of a tender boat if you did.

Its nice when as the skipper you can just worry about driving the boat and not everything else that's going on. My girlfriend usually skippers, and I run the rest of the boat when we're double handed, when we have a fore deck they don't come back to the cockpit at all. We've got one distance race left on Monday, and that'll be it for our season.

Thank you!

Never even seen a shark, seems like a canadian version of a J24? That's what I cut my teeth on.

Miss sailing the Tiger 10 I used to do foredeck on but the owner is nearly 80 now and half of his skeleton is titanium so it's a little much boat for him.

Leaving Atlanta for Charleston at 6am tomorrow for Charleston to sail the C&C 99 a family friend owns. Doing the Alice Cup, Charleston to Bohicket and back. Forecast for saturday looks bleak, and sunday we're supposed to have a many-hour beat upwind in about 20. Let's go!
https://www.charlestonoceanracing.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

Yeah sharks started about 20 years before J24's. It's similar, was one of the first fiberglass boats so they're overbuilt to hell and back, which is why there are still a lot of them around. They're inexpensive to own/race as far as boats go, class rules mean dacron only so a full set of sails is less than 4K CAD (Main, Genoa, Spin). The idea behind them at the time was an inexpensive, sturdy family boat that would go like stink in heavy winds on lake ontario.

They phrf a lot closer to the santana 20 though, 219 this year. I think a J24 would be like 170ish?

Jealous about that C&C99, those are beautiful.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos

TrueChaos posted:

Yeah sharks started about 20 years before J24's. It's similar, was one of the first fiberglass boats so they're overbuilt to hell and back, which is why there are still a lot of them around. They're inexpensive to own/race as far as boats go, class rules mean dacron only so a full set of sails is less than 4K CAD (Main, Genoa, Spin). The idea behind them at the time was an inexpensive, sturdy family boat that would go like stink in heavy winds on lake ontario.

They phrf a lot closer to the santana 20 though, 219 this year. I think a J24 would be like 170ish?

Jealous about that C&C99, those are beautiful.

J24 is 171 on Lake Lanier.

Santana is 223. If J's can see us, they've had a bad day lol.

Hell yeah that they're well built, J's are the same way.

A J24 hull 322 came out for the first time in years last night. Awesome yellow blue white stripe paint job. Also, we have some of the best inland lake J24 sailors on the planet. Also, we have the world's largest inland freshwater Melges 24 fleet to my knowledge.

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

Bye bye boat season. :smith:

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Neslepaks posted:

Bye bye boat season. :smith:

You lasted impressively long, the first snow's hitting southern Sweden this weekend. Then again I guess the climate's milder in Norway.

I guess you could also choose to flee these frozen latitudes with no clear plan like these two Finnish idiots:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47sqsUzuQQ

TrueChaos
Nov 14, 2006

It's snowing today, I'm racing sailboats next weekend.

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

It's snowing here too, I'm just late this year.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer
Threw together an outboard stand to get this Yamaha 9.9 working again. According to my uncle, who passed the outboard along to me, the cooling passages are clogged. Not worth paying a mechanic to fix, but if I can get it going, hey, free outboard.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Welp that's gone poorly. RIP Norwegian warship.
https://thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2018/11/see-photos-norways-badly-damaged-eu300-million-warship

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
What in the world is going on with all these hyper advanced war ships equipped with sonar/radar and whatever else not being able to avoid gigantic tankers?

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Oops

Russian officials: Nope, we can’t finish fixing the carrier Kuznetsov

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Popete posted:

What in the world is going on with all these hyper advanced war ships equipped with sonar/radar and whatever else not being able to avoid gigantic tankers?

If I recall correctly, the two recent American examples were largely blamed on poor user interfaces and human factors. The example I remember cited crewmember fatigue and the user interface not making it clear which crewman was controlling the throttle and which was controlling the steering.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Maybe Russia should change their submarines to emit the sonar equivalent of a freighter, the U.S. will never detect it.

Rob Rockley
Feb 23, 2009

Popete posted:

I've heard it told that the introduction of automatic radar plotting had zero effect on reducing the number of collisions. It's easy to get information overload and decision paralysis in that situation.

In these cases, the decisions to maneuver are being made by an officer of the deck (or a conning officer), the steering is done by a helmsman who probably isn't even looking at anything but instruments, there's probably a couple other operators looking at radar, plotting aids, and the charts. Also if the captain or executive officer is awake and not busy they are probably offering really helpful suggestions from the comfort of their staterooms. So to make safe and timely decisions, you really need the guy in charge to be able to process a whole lot of information to even get a sense of what's going on in the first place.

As to actually making decisions, everyone on the water is supposed to abide by the right-of-way rules laid out by the COLREGS, but the US Navy at least doesn't really emphasize training on this specific facet of ship driving. The COLREGS pretty much universally prescribe that the give way vessel (or anyone afraid of collision) should slow down and or turn right to avoid hitting anyone who has right of way, and if you look up the sequence of events for a lot of these collisions the last move they make is a hard left turn because they don't really understand or respect those rules.

USN ships can often be easily identified on radar or AIS because they're the ones making erratic, frequent, and puzzling maneuvers. I recommend staying well clear and avoid making any maneuver until past them.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Giving new meaning to the phrase "We must give these Americans a wide berth"

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Brian Latimer has a good series about the build of his falcon bass boat for the 2019 FLW tour. Its kinda neat to watch. The order they use to build the hull is super neat, along with the fact that it only takes around a week to put it together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktZUSQbt7aA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoIiKaJaG0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es4bHjH88dc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFXxuUFxMTU

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jan 24, 2019

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Boys who love airplanes :respek: Boys who love boys
Lipstick Apathy
After successfully forgetting that I owned a sailboat for a few months my wife and I started talking about our Summer plans and I realized I need to get to work ASAP if I want to be on the water in April.

We only launched the boat three times last summer, for a variety of reasons (closest lake sucks, too hot, smokey and not enough wind) but I hope to do a lot more sailing this summer. To further that end, I'm looking at dry storing the boat at a lake about an hour and a half a way. I figure an extra hour on the road is easier than the trailer prep, mast raising/lowering, etc. that I'm doing now each time I want to sail.
And there's a little YC and a handful of other Catalina 22s on the lake so racing every other weekend is a possibility.

That means in the next two months I need to get to work and address a couple of things that were marginal, but I was running with becasue the mast wasn't being left up for long. So far I've come up with:

Replace broken mainsheet blocks, line.
Upgrade 3/8" chainplates bolts to 1/2".
Replace stupid closed body turnbuckles on shrouds.
Replace kinked backstay, currently only adjustable by a rusting turnbuckle. Thinking about adding a second eye on the transom and installing a 12:1 cascade.
Rig a jib downhaul, replace jib sheet.
Replace jib winch clam cleats with cams.

Already up to a boat-buck before supplies/fuckups/amazing discoveries. So glad I'm not playing with big-boy boats.

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Lipstick Apathy
It was sunny today so I took the tarps off and crawled inside the boat for the first time since the fall. I was checking for leaks and scouting the backside of the jib winches and cleats because I'm replacing the old clam cleats with Harken 150s. Turns out, those two clam cleats are the only pieces of deck hardware that don't need to be potted and re-bedded.

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe
I've just got back from a quick trip to Dundee (Scotland), which included a visit to RRS Discovery, a ship I have been slightly obsessed with since I built her in Airfix form aged 7 but have never had the chance to see until now. And I still think she's pretty amazing, plus the long-term restoration job that's still on-going.

The wiki article will give you the full low-down. In brief, she's the last three-masted wooden-hulled ship to be built in Britain and the first ship in the world to be purpose-designed-and-built for scientific research. Her original purpose was to carry Captain Scott's first expedition to Antarctica in 1900. She's 172ft LOA/1570grt barque-rigged auxiliary steamship carrying around 13,000 square feet of sail and with a 450hp triple-expansion steam engine. Intended to both break through and be frozen into deep pack ice, she has a double hull consisting of nine inches of solid wood on the outside of her hull frames and a lining five inches thick on the inside. The hull frames themselves are up to 11 inches across so the hull is over two feet thick in places. On her first expedition she was driven against an ice shelf in a storm, became locked in pack ice for two years in McMurdo Sound and ran aground on an uncharted shoal in a gale but suffered no damage.

After a period running supplies for the Hudson Bay Company in the Canadian Arctic and carrying munitions to the icebound Russian ports in WW1, Discovery was taken into British government service and became the first Royal Research Ship. After extensive refitting she spent four years in the South Atlantic carrying out oceanographic, meteological, geographic and biological survey work, including the world's first large-scale scientific study into whale populations and movements. Between 1929 and 1931 she returned to Antarctica on two voyages which were part scientific study and part imperial land-grab to claim as much of the Antarctic for the British Empire as possible.

In 1932 Discovery returned to Britain and was laid-up in London where she was used to train and accomodate Sea Scouts and Sea Cadets. She served as a depot ship for ambulance boats during WW2 and post-war was taken into naval service as part of the Royal Naval Reserve and became the official flagship of the Admiral Commanding, Reserves, moored on the River Thames outside the Ministry of Defence. After 40 years of slapdash maintenance and unsympathetic refits and rebuilds which saw most of her original interiors, fittings and equipment scrapped, she was sold off by the navy in 1979 and preserved. In 1993 she was moved back to Dundee (where she was built) and has been the subject of a 30-year project to restore her to her 1920s specification and condition.

Enough words - pictures!

She's now in a purpose-built dry dock, which can be flooded to float the ship when work isn't being carried out on the hull or other fittings.

There's a shallow pool on one side of the dock, so from a distance she looks like she's afloat. When the dock is dry, it's designed so that Discovery sits level with the street at about the height that she was frozen into the ice in McMurdo Sound, to give you an idea of how ice-bound she was.

She looks pretty cool at night - the floodlights pick out all the rigging, rather like Frank Hurley's 'ghost ship' photograph of the Endurance.

They were doing restoration work on the bridge and forward main deck when I was there, so those parts were off-limits. This is the main deck looking forward. Because of the double hull (and to maximise its strength) there are no portholes - instead the deck is strewn with these mushroom-shaped vents which let both air and light below. The crew quickly came to know them as 'shin-bashers' for obvious reasons...

The ship's original spars and running rigging was stripped off in the 1940s when it all proved to be dangerously rotten. It was replaced in the 1980s.

A look up at the foremast - 145 feet to the top. The replacement yards are glass-fibre and, as yet, there are no replacement sails (or things to give the appearance of furled sails...)

The funnel. This was designed to fold flat onto the deck so it wouldn't get in the way of the staysails when they were in use. Discovery was primarily a sailing ship - the engine was intended only for use in windless conditions or for navigating through ice.

This was the ship's original helm in 1900, directly linked to the rudder by chains and with no form of mechanical assistance. In the 1923 refit a steam-powered steering engine was installed with a remote helm on the bridge and this became the emergency steering position. The deckhouses either side are the heads (toilet facilities), one for seamen, one for officers and scientists.

Yours truly, imagining himself steering 'by the wind' through the Southern Ocean...or something like that.

In 1900 this was the magnetic laboratory, where scientists could take measurement to determine the shape and strength of the Earth's southern magnetic field and try and find the magnetic south pole. In the 1920s it was repurposed as the biological laboratory for dissecting fish and other creatures brought up in the ship's trawls and deep-sea sampling lines. In use it was much more cluttered and cramped than it appears here!

The chart room below the bridge. The chart table and the running lamps are original to the ship, but everything else has been reproduced or replaced - an ongoing process as a lot of the equipment and fittings are still missing!

Entry below for tourists is via the engine room. The original engine, boilers and other machinery were all removed during WW2. It was thought they were scrapped for their valuable metals but they've recently found an advert in a trade directory from 1943 selling the entire engine room as a single lot, implying it was instead re-used in another ship - probably a new-build coastal minesweeper or naval trawler. This raises the possibility that some parts may still survive somewhere but as yet no-one knows what happened to the equipment. For now there's a glass-fibre replica of the top half of the engine to give the correct appearance when you look down through the skylight from the deck.

These are the oak (capped with lead) bearers which would have supported the engine bed and frames - the white pillar and the overhead beams were put in in the 1940s when the engine was removed to provide a deck to house a mess hall when Discovery was a depot ship.

Looking the other way, towards the sternpost, this is the remaining part of the tailshaft to the propeller. The pulley is the remaining part of the mechanism by which the propeller could be lifted up into a vertical tunnel in the hull to protect it from ice damage or to replace it without a dry dock if it became damaged. The rudder could be shipped aboard in the same way.

To the starboard side of the propshaft the inner hull lining has been partially removed to show the ship's main frames - spaced only a foot or so apart along her length for maximum strength. The timbers were originally English oak but in the 1924 refit parts of the keel and framing had to be replaced with wood from the Baltic and Quebec because the British Isles had been stripped of virtually all its mature native oak trees in the 19th century.

On the other side, there is restoration work going on to replace rotten wood in the frames and inner hull. The letterbox-sized slots in the inner hull (also seen on the previous pic) are original to the ship's design and would have had removable wooden lids. The crew would use these to pour salt into the space between the two hulls to remove any water and preserve the wood.

Forward of the engine room there were originally two coal-fired boilers - one replica has been installed. The space was turned into a classroom when the boilers had been removed.

This is the port main coal bunker. Discovery had four bunkers - one main one like this on each side and four 'pocket bunkers' filling otherwise unused hull spaces. She could carry 350 tons of coal, plus whatever extra could be crammed into her holds, deckhouses and elsewhere. At normal operating speeds she burnt eight tons of coal per day just for her engines and other machinery, plus whatever was needed for cooking, heating and other domestic use. Discovery had six transverse watertight bulkheads running from the keel to the main deck, each consisting of three layers of wood - one with the planks running diagonally, one with the planks running horizontally and one with the planks running on the other diagonal. Each bulkhead was rated to withstand the pressure of the entire compartment on one side being full of water.

The bosun's locker, forward of the bunkers. This room smelt lovely - hemp cordage, tallow-lubricated pulley blocks, caulking tar and lamp black.

Forward again into one of the storage holds. This is in the central part of the ship, directly underneath the magnetic lab, therefore it has no ferrous fittings which could disturb the equipment. Everything, including the 'knee irons' joining the ship's ribs to the deck beams, is bronze or brass. More of the slots for pouring salt between the hulls here.

Up a ladder and into the galley, built around the foremast. Stores would be brought up into the pantry via hatches in the deck. The coal-fired range/oven included a freshwater heater supplied from tanks either side of the boiler room so there was a limited but constant supply of hot water. The cook slept in the pantry so he could maintain the oven and guard the stores. The sickbay was on the other side of the galley as this was the warmest place on the ship.

Behind the galley is the chemistry lab, where seawater, geological and mineral samples were tested and stored.

In a nook at the forward end of this lab is a spot for the on-board artists to produce their drawings and watercolours - it's close enough to the galley on the other side of the bulkhead that the paints wouldn't freeze! On the other side of the main companionway was the photographic darkroom, also located here because of the small amount of heat present.

Heading back aft through the petty officer's mess (the ordinary seaman berthed in the focsle, currently off-limits). In 1900 this would have been an almost empty space as the men slept only in hammocks, but by the 1920s there were individual berths with curtains - although there were only enough for one off-watch at a time so 'hot bunking' was the order of the day and some hammocks were still needed.

Moving aft again, into the officers/scientists' wardroom, which has more of the appearance of a steam yacht's saloon. Despite appearances this space (or virtually everything except the deck) is only 20 years old as the original 1900 wardroom was stripped out by the Hudson Bay Company when they converted Discovery into a cargo ship and the one put in during the 1924 refit was removed by the Royal Navy in the 1950s. Since the 1920s room was virtually identical to the 1900 original, this is the one area of the ship which deviates from the 1920s restoration brief, instead recreating its appearance in the 1901 expedition from the original plans, contemporary descriptions and period photographs.

The officers each had an individual office/cabin directly off the wardroom with a sliding door. This is Ernest Shackleton's recreated cabin.

This one belonged to Chief Engineer/expedition photographer Reginald Skelton

This is Captain Scott's slightly more palatial cabin.

A picture of me at the wardroom table looking very grumpy - I think I was actually reading an information placard on the mainmast casing! I like the handcranks for the skylight flaps hanging from the roof. Despite its luxurious appearance the wardroom wasn't the most comfortable place once the ship became ice-bound. It's directly above the coal bunkers and only the deckhead above separating you from the Antarctic chill. Once the boilers were shut down the bunkers became cold-soaked and ice would form on the wardroom walls overnight, even with the fire kept stoked up. The petty officers and seamen had much snugger sleeping quarters!

The original wardroom stove was removed from Discovery when she was sold to the Hudson Bay Company but was kept in the headquarters of the Royal Geographical Society. When the recreated wardroom was completed it was returned to the ship.

And that's about it!

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

^ the Space Shuttle is named after that one (they're all named for ships of exploration, which is why Endeavour has a "u" in it)

Ship on fire off the Falkland Islands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bGKy0YIG0o

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

That was incredible, thanks for posting it

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Great photos, it's awesome you got to walk around on her. I went to Tall Ships Chicago 2 years ago but it cost extra to go aboard any of the ships.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

FuturePastNow posted:

^ the Space Shuttle is named after that one (they're all named for ships of exploration, which is why Endeavour has a "u" in it)

Too bad STS Terror never got built...

Nerobro
Nov 4, 2005

Rider now with 100% more titanium!

Popete posted:

Great photos, it's awesome you got to walk around on her. I went to Tall Ships Chicago 2 years ago but it cost extra to go aboard any of the ships.

Depends.... I got to wander on a few boats by asking nicely a few years back. That said, taking a trip on the windy is totally worth the dollars. The crew is knowledgeable, and you get to hual the sails up. :-)

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Lipstick Apathy
“sailing isnt expensive! sailing isnt expensive!!”, i continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform into a bag of stainless hardware

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

monsterzero posted:

“sailing isnt expensive! sailing isnt expensive!!”, i continue to insist as I slowly shrink and transform into a bag of stainless hardware

Long for a thread title, but accurate.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

monsterzero posted:

:negative:

at least it's still too cold out to start working on the darn thing

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Lipstick Apathy

TheFluff posted:

Not here. This is the first 60-degree/dry window we’ve had in months, so I’ve got to get my rear end a-glassin’ if I’m going to make race #1 on 4/20.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
-4°C here today (25F). :smith:

Probably a month or so still before the tarps come off.

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

Managed to swap my 3.5m berth for a 4.5m one. All set for an even bigger money hole :sureboat:

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

Neslepaks posted:

Managed to swap my 3.5m berth for a 4.5m one. All set for an even bigger money hole :sureboat:

I was prepared to have to use a mooring buoy (swing mooring? whatever it's called in English) for my first season, but I lucked out and just heard yesterday that I'll get a quayside berth, at least for this summer. Apparently another boat club member isn't using his spot this summer, so I'll get to use it second-hand, so to speak. Berths for a 12.5m boat are rather rare and usually expensive too, but this particular boat club charges berthing fees based on the boat's beam only (since that's what determines how much real estate it eats up on the quay), and mine's only 2.5m, so this is really neat! :stoked:

monsterzero
May 12, 2002
-=TOPGUN=-
Lipstick Apathy
Congrats! That’s pretty’s slender for a 36’, aren’t most boats that length about a meter wider?

I’m still sitting on a waiting list for a dry slip (mast up trailer parking) but hopefully some folks will have found something else to occupy their summer so I can take over their lease.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

monsterzero posted:

Congrats! That’s pretty’s slender for a 36’, aren’t most boats that length about a meter wider?

I’m still sitting on a waiting list for a dry slip (mast up trailer parking) but hopefully some folks will have found something else to occupy their summer so I can take over their lease.

In imperial she's 41' long over all by 8' 2" beam, so yes, she's extremely long and narrow :getin:

I've posted about her here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=486664210

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 21, 2019

Lazy Broker
Jul 9, 2013

Whatcha gonna do? When they come for you?

TheFluff posted:

A bunch of us were working this weekend. Lots of hull waxing, oil, and varnish. Cant wait for the sailing season!

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
I can't wait either. Finally getting started on boat fixing next weekend. We've had some funny weather these past two weeks - 20C/68F during the day today but it'll be below freezing tonight. This week though I went out to the boat club to do my part and help out with preparing the docks. Got to see our berth for the first time too.

Boat club's docks. There are a few brave souls who have kept their boats in the sea over winter.

View from the club house. Our berth is near the end of the outermost quay.

Soon...

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Our winter marina / storage yard is flooded. No launches until further notice.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

FrozenVent posted:

Our winter marina / storage yard is flooded. No launches until further notice.

Conversely, all the launches whether you want to or not.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

M/T Pacific Azur, near New Orleans

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer
Took my Scout 172 out for the first time since Christmas yesterday. Guess this winter it's been like a Christmas-Easter Christian. Also looked at a piece of waterfront property on the river that my mother, brother and I might buy. Land's just wooded, but it's got a two slip boathouse, and a bulkhead along the water. Granted, both of them need work, but they're serviceable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neslepaks
Sep 3, 2003

Check out my polish.

Not too shabby for an almost 35 year old moneyhole.