Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

tsob posted:

I'm sticking with my headcanon that Scorpia likes to design and sew outfits for her friends as a hobby.

Who dosn't like dressing up their cats?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

The_Doctor posted:

Clearly following SU rules.

What's really funny is this is a gay wedding, an arc about making your phobic grandma accept you, and a GLAAD award ago.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

tsob posted:

I'm sticking with my headcanon that Scorpia likes to design and sew outfits for her friends as a hobby.

Also for herself!
https://i.imgur.com/UinzjId.gifv

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Everyone could always use some Bow :D

I love how his shoes have hearts on the soles.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

tsob posted:

I prefer Clearly Evil Princess Sartoria who plunders DressTech from all the ravaged Eternian lands the Horde touches.

But Scorpy can be her apprentice or something.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

the best part of this is how everyone involved has a good laugh

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

It'll come out in the final episode that Scorpia has been wearing gloves all this time.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Megillah Gorilla posted:

It'll come out in the final episode that Scorpia has been wearing gloves all this time.

I would honestly be completely okay with that so long as the tail was entirely biological and she just wore the gloves to fit the theme, or because she thought they were cool.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I just love cooking, guys.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Megillah Gorilla posted:

I just love cooking, guys.

Oh god, get Anne Burrell a pair of those!

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar
Oh my god, she IS Scorpia!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Oh and I don't want my only posts in this thread to be negative: this show is so extremely gay I love it

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Oh and I don't want my only posts in this thread to be negative: this show is so extremely gay I love it

show: im gay
us: :hai:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I dunno man I think those are legit Scorpion claws. I mean I dunno about you but when given the choice between opposable thumbs and massive scything pincers a LOT of the time I'm picking thumbs...

Chokes McGee posted:

the best part of this is how everyone involved has a good laugh

Scorpia externally: Hahaha! Yeah, I guess it is pretty silly...

Scorpia internally: :smith:

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Everyone could always use some Bow :D

I need this in my life

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Just ten days to go!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Just ten days to go!

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: Big gay tax evaders

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Entrapta is, if not the sole ruler of her own country, then the daughter of said country's monarch. Entrapta doesn't have to pay taxes because she is the person to whom taxes are paid :colbert:

She might have to pay taxes to Hordak now though, which she is definitely not doing.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

CuwiKhons posted:

Entrapta is, if not the sole ruler of her own country, then the daughter of said country's monarch. Entrapta doesn't have to pay taxes because she is the person to whom taxes are paid :colbert:

She might have to pay taxes to Hordak now though, which she is definitely not doing.

She'll make that up by levying troops robots.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

CuwiKhons posted:

the most powerful weapon? Friendship.

Second most powerful? Tax evasion. Hordak can't attack the good guys if he can't afford robot repair and tank...juice?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

CuwiKhons posted:

•builds a machine to do her taxes for her*

*immediately conquers next door country before detonating and leaving nothing behind but ash*

“...fascinating! *furiously scribbles notes*”

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

*Intensely reading Book of Being Straight*

"Hmm. Yes. Of course."

"I have no idea what any of this means."

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

"well, it started as an au where scorpia has hands instead of crab claws, but then it turned into… what if scorpia was a dragon"

"Does she hoard things like a dragon too?"

"She hoards girlfriends :D"

http://prawnsalad.tumblr.com/post/184247322504/thefingerfuckingfemalefury-terrashards

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

"well, it started as an au where scorpia has hands instead of crab claws, but then it turned into… what if scorpia was a dragon"

"Does she hoard things like a dragon too?"

"She hoards girlfriends :D"

http://prawnsalad.tumblr.com/post/184247322504/thefingerfuckingfemalefury-terrashards

Man for a second there I thought that was a "what if Scorpia was like a werecat".

Though if Catra could unleash a cat person plague on Eternia between all the people she scratches and hisses at, it would be a pandemic.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

A Sometimes Food posted:

Man for a second there I thought that was a "what if Scorpia was like a werecat".

Though if Catra could unleash a cat person plague on Eternia between all the people she scratches and hisses at, it would be a pandemic.

You might even say it would be cat-astrophic.

Laughing Zealot
Oct 10, 2012

Wasn't there some talk that there are only going to be 7 episodes available when s2 drops next week?

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Laughing Zealot posted:

Wasn't there some talk that there are only going to be 7 episodes available when s2 drops next week?

I think they mentioned that at a wondercon panel or something. However Scorpia will be getting her own 10 season 52 episodes a season spin off.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I think they mentioned that at a wondercon panel or something. However Scorpia will be getting her own 10 season 52 episodes a season spin off.

Twist: it's basically Fargo, but in the Fright Zone.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I was not loving ready for the D&D episode preview, let alone the actual episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lIsGtaLcrc

Edit: Wow that got taken down right after I linked it. :(

Mr.Pibbleton fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 25, 2019

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
Were those nods to the original character designs?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

Were those nods to the original character designs?

100%, and they owned

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I was not loving ready for the D&D episode preview, let alone the actual episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lIsGtaLcrc

Edit: Wow that got taken down right after I linked it. :(

Still worked for me. Sea-Ra, for the honor of Grey Whales with slightly different boots is amazing.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

tsob posted:

Still worked for me. Sea-Ra, for the honor of Grey Whales with slightly different boots is amazing.

Bow solemnly nodding during the description of her hair is Good.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

tsob posted:

Turns out it was only down for a bit, disconcerting though.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGx5I_QTxqY

So pumped for tomorrow.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Hey adora~

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Just finished watching the new season and goddamn I love Entrapta. The absolute purest and best form of Chaotic Neutral. She loves exactly One Goddamn Thing and the petty laws of neither god nor man will stand in her way. Even Hordak is in awe.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

CuwiKhons posted:

Just finished watching the new season and goddamn I love Entrapta. The absolute purest and best form of Chaotic Neutral. She loves exactly One Goddamn Thing and the petty laws of neither god nor man will stand in her way. Even Hordak is in awe.

There's one thing I just have to know: do there continue to be a lot of adorable super pal trio interactions?

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Zerilan posted:

There's one thing I just have to know: do there continue to be a lot of adorable super pal trio interactions?

Absolutely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Ain't Nothing But A Family Thing

I just binged it while at work on a slow night. Fantastic. Definitely feels like netflix cut the second season in half to extend its run.