Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

at some point female characters in games for the gamer bro audience will just be gelatinous boobs rolling around

truly, the breast game ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Btw don't go on the GBS RLM thread since someone posted untagged spoilers for Endgame because it's a circlejerk for how bad the MCU is and that you are an idiot for crying at movies.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

achillesforever6 posted:

Btw don't go on the GBS

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

:hai:

Kim Justice
Jan 29, 2007

The folded arms are bad enough, but if the cartoon avatar raises an eyebrow? Or two? Hoo boy, it's some serious poo poo.

I mainly remember TheQuartering as someone who even Boogie didn't want anything to do with. Of course, the resulting whining from that helped make him kinda notorious in the circles of those who don't think "hang on a sec, this guy is getting mad as hell about a loving card game".

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
https://twitter.com/1988StevenM/status/1116320526849519616

I don't watch Babish, but I thought the thread would like this.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

The best use of boob physics were the people using them to make birds

https://twitter.com/hawkfeather13/status/783157880522321920?lang=en

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FoldableHuman posted:

This jiggly bird pleases me.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009

FoldableHuman posted:

Why isn't this a blue footed booby?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

FoldableHuman posted:

Tag that tit!

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Hemingway To Go! posted:

at some point female characters in games for the gamer bro audience will just be gelatinous boobs rolling around

A boy and his bloob.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
honestly "boob physics" are just soft-body physics and are useful for way, way, way more things than just boobs

like, ever seen a game that has cloth physics? basically the same principle, just applied to a different part of the model

hell there's a game that uses those physics for car crashes and it makes them look loving sick as hell

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Kim Justice posted:

The folded arms are bad enough, but if the cartoon avatar raises an eyebrow? Or two? Hoo boy, it's some serious poo poo.

I mainly remember TheQuartering as someone who even Boogie didn't want anything to do with. Of course, the resulting whining from that helped make him kinda notorious in the circles of those who don't think "hang on a sec, this guy is getting mad as hell about a loving card game".

Sadly the monetization from being a dick to women in the Magic community, so now he's on a whirlwind outrage tourism tour of comics, fighting games* and the animes.

*I remind the court he thought it would be smart to step to SonicFox.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

what's so great about that? is so great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_8NnAYRslE

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

achillesforever6 posted:

Btw don't go on the GBS RLM thread since someone posted untagged spoilers for Endgame because it's a circlejerk for how bad the MCU is and that you are an idiot for crying at movies.

Huh, I guess even GBS was bound to be right about something one of these days

But seriously

Queer Salutations
Aug 20, 2009

kind of a shitty wizard...

Ghostlight posted:

what's so great about that? is so great

She really is. Hope she has a breakthrough this year since she deserves more exposure.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

Why isn't this a blue footed booby?

It's a great tit.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwcDlDexAzQ

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

How did I not know that Tim Burton directed Dumbo? Is Johnny Depp’s absence from this one proof that mega corporations won’t hire him any more, or does Burton just have new toys now?

Jenny’s stuffed blobfish (?) is a nice addition.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

achillesforever6 posted:

it is incredibly stupid to cry at an avengers movie (or cry five times as one guy claimed) but there are two totally different sets of spoilers so it's impossible to tell which is true.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Groovelord Neato posted:

it is incredibly stupid to cry at an avengers movie (or cry five times as one guy claimed) but there are two totally different sets of spoilers so it's impossible to tell which is true.

Man just enjoy things and let people enjoy things

If a dude is emotional about the comic movie what point is it for you to judge him for it

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

What is this guy's arguement?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Man just enjoy things and let people enjoy things

If a dude is emotional about the comic movie what point is it for you to judge him for it

i think the last time i cried during a movie was schindler's list rewatch. the avengers flicks are probably the weakest marvel movies i can't understand having a strong emotional reaction to them.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Groovelord Neato posted:

i can't understand having a strong emotional reaction to them.

You dont have to

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

i think the last time i cried during a movie was schindler's list rewatch. the avengers flicks are probably the weakest marvel movies i can't understand having a strong emotional reaction to them.

Different people have different life experiences and attach to different things, brah.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Groovelord Neato posted:

This may shock you but some people are quicker to cry than other people and sometimes people have emotional reactions to things

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!
I'm glad that I'm going to be able to experience the new Star Wars park at Disney vicariously through Jenny and other people who do theme park reports without having to actually go or spend money there.

Because not only is that expensive but it's getting expensiv-er...more expensive.

That specially Star Wars branded soda better be the tastiest poo poo ever.

Viewtiful Jew fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Apr 24, 2019

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
People that cry during movies lack misery in their life

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Viewtiful Jew posted:

I'm glad that I'm going to be able to experience the new Star Wars park at Disney vicariously through Jenny and other people who do theme park reports without having to actually go or spend money there.

Because not only is that expensive but it's getting expensiv-er...more expensive.

Worse than the expense would be the crowd size after it opens. Uuuuugh gently caress that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You dont have to

ok then i'm gonna laugh at the guy crying five times during his action figures smashing together movie.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

A big flaming stink posted:

People that cry during movies lack misery in their life
Lmao get over yourself.

I totally missed it but OKI: Weird Stories released his last video on John Mcafee.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRQfKpn3QuQ

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I've reached a point in my lfie where I have reached the limits of my ability to judge others for genuinely enjoying things so if a dude cries at marvel it doesn't really matter to me if I find it emotionally significant or not let the dude have feels

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I wish I knew what feelings were, but all I know is upsale upsale upsale.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Did she do a video about it? The only way I could stomach the earnestness of a theme park would be through the youtube people who I rely upon to mediate everything for me.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Did she do a video about it? The only way I could stomach the earnestness of a theme park would be through the youtube people who I rely upon to mediate everything for me.

She did a whole review on the Pandora park at Disney World and said she hopes she gets a press invite to the Star Wars park opening.

Because going on press preview days is probably the only time you'll be able to go there and not be rubbing up against the front/backsides of at least eight different people while trying to walk around.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Groovelord Neato posted:

For my case I watched Iron Man 1 in theaters during a low period of my life in High School and it legit helped me get out of that funk so i always had an affinity for the MCU for making me feel good(also why I'm a pretty big WWE apologist now that I think about it), I'm also easily emotionally manipulated from films (hell I cried during the first movie I saw in theaters, Rugrats the Movie).

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

achillesforever6 posted:

For my case I watched Iron Man 1 in theaters during a low period of my life in High School and it legit helped me get out of that funk so i always had an affinity for the MCU for making me feel good(also why I'm a pretty big WWE apologist now that I think about it), I'm also easily emotionally manipulated from films (hell I cried during the first movie I saw in theaters, Rugrats the Movie).

I cannot ever remember a time watching WWE made me feel good :smith:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

everything about both superhero extended universes feels really sterile and plastic to me and while I'm not about to judge anyone for it I can't personally imagine being emotionally invested in them

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

it opens in may in californian and august in florida. i saw some of the products online and there are cosplay level costumes and poo poo you can buy. i can't wait to go someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

CYBEReris posted:

everything about both superhero extended universes feels really sterile and plastic to me and while I'm not about to judge anyone for it I can't personally imagine being emotionally invested in them

Totally. I mean, I am not gonna cry at Avengers but hell I am also not gonna cry at Schindler's List for pompous art nerd reasons and in both cases I can't really judge someone who has a different reaction