Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4437BxAHB4

labia, oz-style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Son of Rodney posted:

This is easily one of top 3 lovely derails I have ever witnessed. Goons have done it again.

Glad to be of service, friend.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
yep i'm pretty happy about providing the inciting post

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Can we move to movie quotes?

"Where we're going we dont need labes"

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

funny forums quotes: I wish I was like poon

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.

Beer_Suitcase posted:

"Where we're going we dont need labes"

“My mama always said life was like a set of labia. You never know what you’re gonna get.”

Nucken Futz
Oct 30, 2010

by Reene
Labia's? We don't need no stinkin' labia's.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Beer_Suitcase posted:

"Labia."

(As famously uttered by Orson Welles' character in Citizen Kane.)

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Dostoyeasty.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Oh sorry I thought we were doing nineteenth century Russian literary figures.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Doc: "Oh my God. They found me. I don't know how, but they found me. RUN FOR IT, MARTY!!"
Marty: "Who? Who?!"
Doc: "Who do you think?! THE LABIANS!!!"

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
I can't recall any lines at the moment, but one of my favorite George Clooney films is Up in the Labia.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You are all deeply disturbed.

That labia. You keep using that labia. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Karate Bastard posted:

Well poo poo, I thought it was video game music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfCM2IMERFw&list=PLC6197EAE38E17816&index=12

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You are all deeply disturbed.

Ooh La- a- a- bia

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Karate Bastard posted:

Quim and Pun-ishment.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
I'm here to kiss labia and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

this thread has been unreadable for two days now

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
All you have to do is read lips, my friend.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

cock hero flux posted:

Detective Thompson posted:

All you have to do is read lips, my friend.

This is a funny forums quote that made me wide-open lol irl

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
The biggest trick the clitoris ever pulled was convincing the world it didn’t exist.

Labia-adjacent.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I walk outta this thread for two days and I come back to entire pages of strawberry tagliatelle. I love carpet tarps as much as the next test taster of the ol’ bubblegum bedsheets, I’ll take off your girlfriend’s lipstick with my moist towelettes any day, but at some point you gotta move on from the clit cravat and find something to quote that isn’t about somebody’s mustache napkins.

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

"You know how to whistle, don't you? You just put your lips together and blow".

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

The labia come out at night. Labia.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

elise the great posted:

I walk outta this thread for two days and I come back to entire pages of strawberry tagliatelle. I love carpet tarps as much as the next test taster of the ol’ bubblegum bedsheets, I’ll take off your girlfriend’s lipstick with my moist towelettes any day, but at some point you gotta move on from the clit cravat and find something to quote that isn’t about somebody’s mustache napkins.

What is the most disturbing labia related activity you were ever involved in?

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
I’m playin mad but I’ve never seen such relentless dedication to clam strips in my whole life. Y’all gonna take a mass sixer over pink crinoline, and then you’re gonna come back and make it a thirty-sixer each because let’s face it, y’all got wet wipes on the brain. Y’all are here for one thing and one thing only: the rainforest poncho, the fingertip squeegee, the gonfalons of the honey grundle, the hanging gardens of the palace of the mons.

elise the great
May 1, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

What is the most disturbing labia related activity you were ever involved in?

I wrote about this once in the medical thread but I had a very large pt back in the day who came in septic and had to have a foley catheter placed to watch her kidney function for the night. She had the most inflamed, yeast-eaten, massive and miserable dewflaps I have ever seen. The whole area was raw as a peeled plum and gooey as a cheese pizza. It took two people to hold back the curtains while I disinfected the area and poked around for the opening, and just when I got it one of my coworkers lost her grip and let the labe fly. Of course all three of us dodged as soon as we saw it happening, and her labes clapped back together like briskets hitting the linoleum, spattering betadine and yeast gravy wall to wall in little fragrant flecks.

The great thing is that within two days, by providing the thorough perineal care she hadn’t been able to give herself, and with heavy use of antifungal medication, we had killed off most of the yeast and the angry red patches had turned pink and closed up. She must have been absolutely miserable. I don’t even remember if she lived or died, but I do recall that her skin grew back.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Goddamn't, Frank. This wasn't the type of monitor I asked for!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

elise the great posted:

I wrote about this once in the medical thread but I had a very large pt back in the day who came in septic and had to have a foley catheter placed to watch her kidney function for the night. She had the most inflamed, yeast-eaten, massive and miserable dewflaps I have ever seen. The whole area was raw as a peeled plum and gooey as a cheese pizza. It took two people to hold back the curtains while I disinfected the area and poked around for the opening, and just when I got it one of my coworkers lost her grip and let the labe fly. Of course all three of us dodged as soon as we saw it happening, and her labes clapped back together like briskets hitting the linoleum, spattering betadine and yeast gravy wall to wall in little fragrant flecks.

The great thing is that within two days, by providing the thorough perineal care she hadn’t been able to give herself, and with heavy use of antifungal medication, we had killed off most of the yeast and the angry red patches had turned pink and closed up. She must have been absolutely miserable. I don’t even remember if she lived or died, but I do recall that her skin grew back.

Haha I knew I could onboard ya :haw:

I push my fingers into my aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaass

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
The Magical Realms of Tír na nÓg: Escape from Necron 7 – Revenge of Cuchulainn: The Official Game of the Movie – Chapter 2 of the Hoopz Barkley LaBia

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

elise the great posted:

I feel like this is the perfect capstone to the derail.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

elise the great posted:

I’m playin mad but I’ve never seen such relentless dedication to clam strips in my whole life. Y’all gonna take a mass sixer over pink crinoline, and then you’re gonna come back and make it a thirty-sixer each because let’s face it, y’all got wet wipes on the brain. Y’all are here for one thing and one thing only: the rainforest poncho, the fingertip squeegee, the gonfalons of the honey grundle, the hanging gardens of the palace of the mons.

I didn't understand much of this post but if it's saying "okay, probably time to move on, at this point I'm just spinning my mouse wheel to get past haphazardly rendered song lyrics with the word 'labia' in them and it's a little old" then I concur.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I didn't understand much of this post but if it's saying "okay, probably time to move on, at this point I'm just spinning my mouse wheel to get past haphazardly rendered song lyrics with the word 'labia' in them and it's a little old" then I concur.

What a genital rebuke!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Labially a bird

:downsrim:

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

And then the guy tells the bartender "well first you take down the cockatoo and then..."

minato
Jun 7, 2004

cutty cain't hang, say 7-up.
Taco Defender
You remind me of the labe
What labe?
The labe with the power
What power?
The power of the hoo-hoo
Hoo-hoo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the labe.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Chichevache posted:

Labially a bird

:downsrim:

More like old labialess

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

cock hero flux posted:

It was readable before that?

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007