Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

AlbieQuirky posted:

That is its stated position, yeah.

Some of us progressive LGBTQ people think she is a pandering fuckwit who doesn’t think things through, and who frequently says and does lovely things from the citadel of her own perceived wokeness.

Their feminism is very upper-middle-class white people feminism and it shows.

Also I'm in favor of sex dolls for the simple fact that at least it's a guy getting laid without a woman having to deal with him. Vote T-man and I'll make sex toys government subsidized. Thank you for reading my 2020 platform brief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Panfilo posted:

Isn't that webcomic super progressive and LGBT friendly?

They also are unflinchingly supportive of that daddy Dom little girl crap and can die in a loving fire.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

T-man posted:

Their feminism is very upper-middle-class white people feminism and it shows.

Also I'm in favor of sex dolls for the simple fact that at least it's a guy getting laid without a woman having to deal with him. Vote T-man and I'll make sex toys government subsidized. Thank you for reading my 2020 platform brief.

What would my co-pay be to kit out a full dungeon in my crawlspace?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Don't forget piss furries! Always remember piss furries!

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

What would my co-pay be to kit out a full dungeon in my crawlspace?

We're doing this Obamacare style, so anywhere from $0 to $69,420 dollars. But if you like your doctor fetish you can keep your doctor fetish.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
T man for god emperor 2020

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Breetai posted:

They also are unflinchingly supportive of that daddy Dom little girl crap and can die in a loving fire.

They're also kind of trans-fetishists. Like, describing packers as a kinky sex toy for gender play type trans-masc fetishists.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Tashilicious posted:

They're also kind of trans-fetishists. Like, describing packers as a kinky sex toy for gender play type trans-masc fetishists.
Eww

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Tashilicious posted:

Iirc they did an entire comic about how trans men are hot because they "choose to throw away their femininity" or something deafeningly :chloe: like that. Maybe I read it unfairly but the whole thing came off as their fetish being misogyny

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Danaru posted:

Iirc they did an entire comic about how trans men are hot because they "choose to throw away their femininity" or something deafeningly :chloe: like that. Maybe I read it unfairly but the whole thing came off as their fetish being misogyny

Do you have a link because there's no way I'm clicking through that shitheap to find it.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

These internet sex weirdos sure are fascinating I hope this never ends

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Skeleton Ape posted:

These internet sex weirdos sure are fascinating I hope this never ends.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

:thejoke:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

You're not supposed to lick the paintings. They get mad when you lick the paintings.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Oh that's fuckin awful dude

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Breetai posted:

Ugh. The no kinkshaming at any cost people are the worst. This how you get ham involved in your bedroom play!

Are these the same people who made that "Arbitrary standards of grooming" neckbeard comic or am I getting my overly wordy, faux-woke webcomics mixed up?

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.

Just not that dream.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

ExplodingSims posted:

Ugh. The no kinkshaming at any cost people are the worst. This how you get ham involved in your bedroom play!

Are these the same people who made that "Arbitrary standards of grooming" neckbeard comic or am I getting my overly wordy, faux-woke webcomics mixed up?

Not kinkshaming is how the paedophiles are trying to get their foot in the door to being accepted. Letting consenting adults go hog wild is fine, avoiding kinkshaming at any cost is most definitely not.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Danaru posted:

No their poo poo is pretty consistently horrible. The cuckold one was especially incredibly bad because it portrayed the emotionally demeaning aspect of the fetish to be acceptable outside of a sexual context where the power dynamic ceases to be something that is confined to a specific circumstance that doesn't affect their regular lives, to the point where it was portrayed as if she regularly tells him to gently caress off without prior consent to gently caress the other guy and to leave the house, he even admits he feels harmed by this but is deluded enough to believe that his emotions are disposable because they pertain to a fetish.

There was some line that literally sounded like it was sexualizing emotional abuse and even had some poo poo about how their sex was more "passionate" and "intimate" afterward those kinds of incidents which basically just sounded like when battered spouses are suddenly treated well by their abusers and feel a resurgence of love and intimacy because the uncertainty the abuse created has been eased by manipulative appeasement.

I can't read a single one of their comics without spotting at least one thing that sounds extremely hosed up in a very ominous and oblique way, they're total poster children for people applying their sexual fetishes to fragile interpersonal dynamics that really shouldn't be subject to such things while not having the know-how of sexual psychology to spot when the things they're saying are insane.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I think I speak for all of us when I say sex with anyone else or even by yourself is disgusting

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No their poo poo is pretty consistently horrible. The cuckold one was especially incredibly bad because it portrayed the emotionally demeaning aspect of the fetish to be acceptable outside of a sexual context where the power dynamic ceases to be something that is confined to a specific circumstance that doesn't affect their regular lives, to the point where it was portrayed as if she regularly tells him to gently caress off without prior consent to gently caress the other guy and to leave the house, he even admits he feels harmed by this but is deluded enough to believe that his emotions are disposable because they pertain to a fetish.

There was some line that literally sounded like it was sexualizing emotional abuse and even had some poo poo about how their sex was more "passionate" and "intimate" afterward those kinds of incidents which basically just sounded like when battered spouses are suddenly treated well by their abusers and feel a resurgence of love and intimacy because the uncertainty the abuse created has been eased by manipulative appeasement.

I can't read a single one of their comics without spotting at least one thing that sounds extremely hosed up in a very ominous and oblique way, they're total poster children for people applying their sexual fetishes to fragile interpersonal dynamics that really shouldn't be subject to such things while not having the know-how of sexual psychology to spot when the things they're saying are insane.

Is there anything about cuckoldry that isn't AUG?
Lol, yeah lemme just write a 100 panel comic on how my fetish based on racism and emotional abuse is cool and good.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ExplodingSims posted:

Is there anything about cuckoldry that isn't AUG?
Lol, yeah lemme just write a 100 panel comic on how my fetish based on racism and emotional abuse is cool and good.

They actually make a distinction about the racism kind being bad but don't see the irony in a fetish that still relies on extremely problematic views of masculinity and "possession" of women, they literally use the phrase alpha in that comic as if it isn't obvious enough that they have completely contradictory views on sex lmao.

As a former sex worker those kind of gross fantasies cause a lot of problems when they're validated.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

the real AUG is hopping in the front seat of your uber

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

It’s worse

quote:

In an update to the description, Nolan defends the concept of “race-play” while bypassing a lot of cuckolding’s racist baggage. “I personally see a distinction between racism and consensual race-play,” Nolan writes. “Racism is bad! Thoughtfully playing with loaded power dynamics for mutual, consensual erotic stimulation is fine!”

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/oh-joy-sex-toy-cuckolding-racism/

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
hey look its a link im not clicking on

nonathlon
Jul 9, 2004
And yet, somehow, now it's my fault ...

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I haven't ever been able to describe my discomfort with oh joy sex toy but you've made the link here. It always seems like they could leap straight into a strip about spousal abuse, with the characters declaiming that it empowers them and "I love it when my husband beats me up, it shows he cares".

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
I generally hate the phrase"so open-minded that their brains have fallen out", but I think it applies here in spades.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb
they're so woke they bought a sex doll for the husband to gently caress, despite the husband not being into it, because they had to make content for their website about being woke sex people

someone on here mentioned that five or ten years down the line we're going to find one of them dead, in a gimp suit, covered in mayo because they're trying to find the next ultra woke fetish to discuss.

they're an infinite fractal expression of fetishistic desire, real life cenobites.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Abstinence-only sex educators could use that comic to scare teens off sex forever.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

they should be sent to a nice little farm with absolutely zero access to telecommunications of any kind so they can just quietly masturbate themselves to death which is, let's admit it, the endgame for them here

the risk of erika moen going into the DTs within the first five minutes of being deprived of internet attention is just a risk we'll have to take

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Fatty using 2 fingers on his right hand and has massive string burn on his left forearm. Yup, you're a total badass :rolleyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Fatty using 2 fingers on his right hand and has massive string burn on his left forearm. Yup, you're a total badass :rolleyes:

Doctor: How exactly did you get string-burn on your anus?

Patient: *Teleports behind doctor* *whispers in most badass Solid Snake voice* One in a million shot doc, one in a million shot.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I think that’s Will Keith/bbillyk, an old thread favorite and creator of gems like Katana vs Burglar and many more.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Cucked by a cat

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Livin' the Internet Cool Dude life in a double-wide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Livin' the Internet Cool Dude life in a double-wide.

"Brain, is it just me or has Uncle Gadget gotten... weird since he lost his job and started watching anime?"