Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hi, Henry! :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Great minds think alike!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Welcome to the pack, Henry!

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Good Boy

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Henry is getting settled and the significant other is falling in love;

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Henry's pawsome

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Henry looks like he’s never going to be wanting for loves. Your solemn duty will be to catalog every good day he has and to post them here.

To that end, I give you... Lando’s Good Friday!

Our day begins with a big romp at 6:30! We alternate between sniffing all of the things to hunting all the squirrels!

”Gotta go gotta go! Detecting residual traces of a squirrel that once walked here in 1982! If we hurry we can catch him!”

After a leisurely breakfast and a nap, Lando goes to his doggy daycare, where he joins the pack and spends the day playing with a new friend named Ben, also a black lab mix.

As I’m waiting to collect him, I buy him a bully stick for being the best boy as a treat for later.

”Is that a bully stick in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?”

We finish our nice walk and then it’s time to roll around on the sofa for a bit.

”It’s blissssssssss....”

After his supper, it’s time for the big question...

”Can I get my bully stick now?”

The only thing left to do is to put his bandanna back on and let him indulge in a cherished treat.

Lando has had a good day, and tomorrow will kick off with more early morning romps and all of the loves and pets he can handle.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

That looks like a wonderful day for Lando.

I present to you, Staffy attacking a stick in slow motion.
https://youtu.be/cx-khQztkXM

And Staffy is very excited about digging
https://youtu.be/Wvvmzi3TdtE

Sloth Life
Nov 15, 2014

Built for comfort and speed!
Fallen Rib
Hi Henry! Welcome to a world of love and snuggles, all of which you richly deserve xx

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Danni is very proud of herself

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I wantes to adopt a pittie before I found Kedah specifically because of those big ole smiles. Sadly theyre breed restricted in almost every apartment. Just lookit that big goofy smile

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

That's the hosed up thing. Danni is as gentle as they come and I've never met a pit mix or staffy that was aggressive. But because fuckwits abuse their dogs...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

People clipping their ears and tails to enhance any sort of violent look they have too is just obscene. Poor puppers. And ofcourse cuz i live in charlotte atleast 80% of rescue dogs have pittie in them and thats enough to not let them in. Kedah wouldnt have been allowed if he paperwork said german shepard instead of dutch. So dumb

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Please enjoy these photos of Danni, Post Delivery dog

And all snoozed out after a long day delivering the post

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Here’s more picture of a dog smiling. She’s a husky / unknown mix.

(Why no we don’t plan on having her DNA tested to find out whether or not her father was a pit)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I try to be careful to not judge immediately when I see a dog with cropped ears/tail because oftentimes it wasn’t the current owner who had it done, or it’s even possible it was done as a medical necessity due to injury.

That being said, anyone who has their dog’s ears or tail cropped for purely aesthetic reasons should have their head cropped.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I try to be careful to not judge immediately when I see a dog with cropped ears/tail because oftentimes it wasn’t the current owner who had it done, or it’s even possible it was done as a medical necessity due to injury.

That being said, anyone who has their dog’s ears or tail cropped for purely aesthetic reasons should have their head cropped.

I was at the dog park a couple weeks ago and saw a great dane puppy with bandages on her ears because the owner had them cropped and boy did I have to bite my tongue, because ffs lady

The reason I'm pretty sure it wasn't for a medical thing was because she had an older great dane fella with his ears cropped, and welp.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Found this, it's her cocky kinda smile i get a lot. Dont know if i dropped or here before

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I’m pretty sure I’ve posted these before but I was going through my photos and realized these were taken almost exactly 2 years ago. They fit the smile motif we have going on so here you go.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Smily max!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:kimchi:

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FrozenVent posted:

Here’s more picture of a dog smiling. She’s a husky / unknown mix.

Looks like a Carolina dog to me.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pulled off of Instagram (from @parksproject). It’s the end of national park week, did you go visit your local bark ranger?

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

https://twitter.com/MinovskyArticle/status/1122611696869228544

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

Henry investigating the small door in the big door.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Just because they came up in the lets play battletech thread, have a baby caracal.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Pupdate: I have actively started looking for a buddy for Monty. I found one. Just shot an email to the foster. His name is Nero and the write up specifically says he should go to a home with another confident pup because Nero is shy (but non-aggressive and sweet) and doesn’t know how to dog.

Dog Thread: From Zero to Hero (and maybe Nero!)

colachute fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Apr 30, 2019

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Pictures immediately

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yessssssssss. Im glad monty will have a friendo other than you

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Pictures immediately

Holy poo poo

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Awwww such a good dog

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Please make sad pupper happy

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

colachute posted:

Pupdate: I have actively started looking for a buddy for Monty. I found one. Just shot an email to the foster. His name is Nero and the write up specifically says he should go to a home with another confident pup because Nero is shy (but non-aggressive and sweet) and doesn’t know how to dog.

Dog Thread: From Zero to Hero (and maybe Nero!)

What is Monty's opinion on the matter?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

That pillow on Juniper's right is a pillow my GF made. It has Juniper's paw prints on them.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Page started strong, let’s keep the ball rolling and post doggos with doggo friends.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I think this is as close as Max gets to friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Monty isn’t allowed on the couch anymore.

He has started to protest.