Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Lol thank you, i couldn't find this and was hoping someone would post it.

Is dudes face in the intro to the sex doll article what shitheads mean when they say "soyface"? Cause i dont think it has anything to do with soy, but i hate that face. Or maybe just that dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

Skeleton Ape posted:

These internet sex weirdos sure are fascinating I hope this never ends

this man's head is on upside down

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Tetracube posted:

oh joy sex toy at it again boys

obviously nsfw

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I DON'T LIKE IT

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Danaru posted:

I DON'T LIKE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGlN6mluGA

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Nah, I'm sure Kricfaluski would be totes into it.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Thank you for sharing artwork from future prison resident "Mojorocka"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://twitter.com/sonicmovie/status/1123207343322222599?s=21

SubNat
Nov 27, 2008

Art, true art.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

Thank you for sharing artwork from future prison resident "Mojorocka"

lol "future"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Why does a hedgehog have human teeth.

What did he do to get them.

Where is the body?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

T-man posted:

Why does a hedgehog have human teeth.

What did he do to get them.

Where is the body?

He is a space alien from space

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Tag yourself, I'm the weirdly inappropriate use of Gangsta's Paradise.

e: everything about that looks totally awful and yet casting Carrey as Robotnik is so crazy and inspired that I'm morbidly curious

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
He stick the sanic hair in his mouth or else he gets the hose again.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta
It's like they've taken the Super Mario/Street Fighter approach to it

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

food court bailiff posted:

everything about that looks totally awful and yet casting Carrey as Robotnik is so crazy and inspired that I'm morbidly curious

I'm kind of hoping Robotnik's perspective makes up most of the movie. Just see him working through invention after invention like Wile E. Coyote.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Im gonna be honest with you guys. Im going to pay money to see this trainwreck.

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008

e: everything about that looks totally awful and yet casting Carrey as Robotnik is so crazy and inspired that I'm morbidly curious

Yeah that a really weird choice for music

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

At first i was like "okay they probably just using the music part for tone or whatever, which is weird but, lol okay." then the lyrics started playing and it somehow made the whole 2 minutes and change even more more wtf.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

I'm gonna start making posts that mirror the people having emotional breakdowns over Endgame but for this movie

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Tag yourself, I'm the weirdly inappropriate use of Gangsta's Paradise

I’m the death of Jim Carrey’s career.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Mouse Dresser posted:

I’m the death of Jim Carrey’s career.

This isn't the death of his career. This is his career's zombified corpse shambling around.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

ToxicSlurpee posted:

This isn't the death of his career. This is his career's zombified corpse shambling around.

He has so much money that he can just do whatever he wants.
My career would be dead too if I didn't have to work unless I just wanted to make goofy poo poo for fun.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Technocrat posted:

It's like they've taken the Super Mario/Street Fighter approach to it

Super Mario Bros. is one of the best family films of the early 90s, a delightful action-adventure with great music, costume and set design, and a bunch of references to the games without actually spending most of the runtime punching bricks and stepping on turtles. Fight me IRL.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Inzombiac posted:

He has so much money that he can just do whatever he wants.
My career would be dead too if I didn't have to work unless I just wanted to make goofy poo poo for fun.

Yeah, I was actually surprised to see him showing up in like anything. He mostly just paints these days apparently and unlike a lot of Hollywood stars apparently didn't spend every dime he got the instant he got it.

Even so his career was definitely on the decline and on life support when he bowed out. Why he's coming back I have no idea; the Rick Moranis approach was probably the better one. He still occasionally does things but mostly is retired because, gently caress it, he has a ton of money and can do whatever he wants now.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Hihohe posted:

Im gonna be honest with you guys. Im going to pay money to see this trainwreck.

If it is all as insanely wrong as the trailer, I’m in. Just, why? Why did any of this.

This reminds me of the Spice Girls movie.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Jim Carrey as Robotnik owns and he pulls off the curly mustache well

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Like YOU wouldn't play doctor robotnik if you were lucky enough to be offered it

There's "i need money" slumming it movies and there's "this sounds stupid as gently caress and i'm gonna chew some scenery" slumming it movies.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Heath posted:

Jim Carrey as Robotnik owns and he pulls off the curly mustache well

Not an emptyquote, I was watching the trailer as everything got worse and worse and then suddenly he showed up and for a few merciful seconds it was kind of fun.

Technocrat
Jan 30, 2011

I always finish what I sta

Super Mario Bros. is one of the best family films of the early 90s, a delightful action-adventure with great music, costume and set design, and a bunch of references to the games without actually spending most of the runtime punching bricks and stepping on turtles. Fight me IRL.

Certainly not disagreeing with you! And Street Fighter was a delightfully scene-chewing finale for Raul Julia

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
that scene where marsden Kris Kross meets jean ralphio is almost straight out of detective pikachu too

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Putting popular rap songs in kids trailers was a really popular thing to do in late 90s/early 2000s, out of touch white marketing dudes trying to make it more "relatable" to today's "youths".

This just strikes me as "yeah, 90s! Totally tubular era of Sega and.... what else? Uuh that Coolio song I guess. Put that in there."

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'm Jurgen-san's waifu, baka otaku.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

feed me

FEED ME DUDE

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

text me a vag pic posted:

feed me

FEED ME DUDE

I am not putting my chilidog anywhere near that chilihole

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I love it because it’s absolutely bonkers and id ino joke love a criterion edition digging into its bonkers backstory. It’d have probably done better at the time too if it didn’t open against Jurassic Park

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yes the classic early 90s set design approach of making everything dark as gently caress with steam billowing inexplicably out of every crevice

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

hawowanlawow posted:

yes the classic early 90s set design approach of making everything dark as gently caress with steam billowing inexplicably out of every crevice

The Brothers Mario used their plumbing knowledge to stop all of that steam as a major plot point, I'm thinking you have not actually seen the film in question. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Ambitious Spider posted:

I love it because it’s absolutely bonkers and id ino joke love a criterion edition digging into its bonkers backstory. It’d have probably done better at the time too if it didn’t open against Jurassic Park

It's actually a pretty bad movie but I'll grant that it's still pretty entertaining despite that.