Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I remember day by day being super horny and gross but I forgot about the words reading like muir had a massive stroke

I guess one of those word balloons is trump :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Damo posted:

cum pass is definitely my favorite thing in recent memory

loving :same:

it's so beautiful, and the best part is that Marlette apparently totally didn't even mean to do it

this is the one time i'm a huge fan of death of the author

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I mean on the one hand, I think "the healthcare debate is just DISTRACTING from the Mueller Report" is a legit dangerous take

but on the other hand it's not like the Dems are gonna move on either one anytime soon so who really cares

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I guess this guy is still making these paintings or whatever

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

it never gets old

that lady is very underwhelmed, i would be a lot more excited to finally get my cum pass

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
lol that DbD looks even more repulsive than ever and I didn't even read any of the words, but considering where both were at when it got banned from the D&D threads, I can't imagine the writing got better in exchange.

loquacius posted:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

If you ever feel like making a prickly city edit and you can't think of anything to do just put this last panel at the end of any strip. It will always work and you will have put in more effort than Stantis did making it.

:regd08:

:twisted:

Koishi Komeiji has issued a correction as of 22:15 on Apr 30, 2019

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I removed the ts from the timg, don't ever anyone accuse me of not putting in maximum :effort: for this glorious thread

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Right-wing imaginings of sex ed, like most right-wing imaginings, are way cooler than the thing in reality

Except the pro-abstinence message, that part's 2real

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

More :britain: toons with great (and grotesque, but still great) art:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Labour's position on Brexit – Labour is braced for a showdown over whether to back a referendum on any Brexit deal when the party’s governing body meets to agree its draft European elections manifesto"

Telegraph:

Ready for the Corrie-coaster? ITV signs up to 'UK’s Disneyland'

Matt:

Whale with harness could be Russian weapon, say Norwegian experts

Independent:

Tories should expect to lose 800 seats in local elections, says analyst; After The League Of Gentlemen.

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
Paul Thomas on...the bird-shooting ban

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

loquacius posted:

this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen

this man's art is incredible. it's tryhard earnest kelly comics

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Over Easy posted:

this is one of the funniest things I have ever seen

this man's art is incredible. it's tryhard earnest kelly comics

he's a treasure, it's like garrison if garrison had zero meme energy and was a painter

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Darrin Bell is good mostly but he goes back to the "form big shapes with little words" well a little too often

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Man, Paul Thomas is so terrible at perspective and relative sizes: tiny sheep, giant birds at an interminable distance from the window (which may or may have not glass in it). Say what you will about mac (as long as it's "gently caress off, mac" or a variation thereof), but that guy at least understood these things.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Now here's a colorful little fellow that you probably haven't seen too recently: it's everyone's favorite disgusting parasite goofball millennial Dustin! Get ready to laugh as America's favorite scumbag millennial Dustin tries in vain to find gainful employment while mooching off his perfect brilliant Adonis of a dad who always gets it and is considered by many to be very "hip". Will Dustin ever not get owned by everyone in his life because he is a loving waste of poo poo? gently caress HIM! gently caress HIM! gently caress HIM! I'M STILL YOUNG AND COOL!!! or will he finally agree with everything I think and say which will make him successful in life suddenly? No.

Lady: Here is a temp job that is also somehow work from home.
Shitstain: Uuuhhhhh? but how will I show up late to it and not respect old people?
Lady: :rolleyes:

Scene: Cool job place for employed winners (not my son, HA!)

Some guy: My wife wastes money on stuff.
Cool Man©: I'll bet the stuff she buys is expensive.

Some guy: Actually, the stuff is to make her look like less of an ugly oval office.
Cool Man©: :hmmyes:

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1123271783090724864

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I love Eli Valley

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Prickly City is the most worthless wannabe Calvin and Hobbes poo poo

Hate this stupid talking point, you're never going to stop the media from talking about shootings

Orange Man Bad, Liar Edition

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Hmmm weird how we shouldn't talk about the shooter when he's a white supremacist.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

I mean on the one hand, I think "the healthcare debate is just DISTRACTING from the Mueller Report" is a legit dangerous take

but on the other hand it's not like the Dems are gonna move on either one anytime soon so who really cares

every time i see one of these apocalyptic takes i have to remind myself that the action the dems want to impeach for isnt like any of the actually terrible poo poo trump is doing that can be stopped by far simpler and less esoteric methods than impeachment but their nutty conspiracy theory that sounds like something out of the cold war

i wonder whats going on here is the day by day crew going all james o keefe or something

march 31st 2003 change iraq to venezuela and its still pretty relevant though

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Loving the DbD catch ups, thank you for your posting service :911:

Meanwhile:

SOROS :argh:

I haven't been getting my checks lately, Mr. Soros, please take a look into this and get it resolved ASAP, thank you in advance.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Some Guy TT posted:

march 31st 2003 change iraq to venezuela and its still pretty relevant though

lol "the Iraq situation"

"Well, Rita, if we simply don't go to war with them, then we're not in a war with them, and that's pretty much the only situation I'm aware of"

WampaLord posted:

Loving the DbD catch ups, thank you for your posting service :911:

Meanwhile:

SOROS :argh:

I haven't been getting my checks lately, Mr. Soros, please take a look into this and get it resolved ASAP, thank you in advance.

The accompanying text here was the best part IMO

quote:

My new painting "The Investor" featuring George Soros. This was for a group show at the Nicodim Gallery in Romania. I may be the only one with a negative perspective of this man after his efforts to shred our country.

he's like if you crossed Garrison with JRROSE, he's the widest-eyed little scared fash babby

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This should probably be ITT too

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1123376725101088768

My ideal politician would be a Lubchansky fan

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Eli Valley: still good

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1123637296107016194

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

TOON DUMP

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Bennett makes me so mad, because he used to be good and now look at this loving :decorum: bullshit

quote:

BIG VROOM VROOM CARS

quote:

This is the same guy who does Dustin btw; as you can see he's just so full of zingers about Kids These Days that he can't fit them all in his daily comic strip about lazy loving kids and has to have some of them spill over into his political cartoons that he also gets paid for

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

Bennett makes me so mad, because he used to be good and now look at this loving :decorum: bullshit

BIG VROOM VROOM CARS

It feels like the unspoken implication of that Bennett is that if the bridge were fixed, they'd be fighting each other. They're not just gonna hold hands and sing We Are The World.

I love that Payne just knows his lane and stays in it. You want cars? Payne's your man!

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

hhmmmm I see. So the right and the left are fighting right now huh? I had no idea thank you for this insight Bennet. :thunk:

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Hey I found a new jerk to hate: patcrosscartoons.com. He's......uh....... not the most creative person in the world

He sometimes draws himself into his cartoons as his babysona, an unnamed still in the womb baby that drops sicks burns.

Pelosi sighed and drew her hanzo steel.

Yeah yeah yeah I know lady. The world is coming to an end *yawn*. But have you stopped to consider this unrelated pet cause of mine hmmm? :smug:

A tv show happened.

Uuuuuuhhhhhh :confused:

My dude is just straight up brutal. Finally someone makes a joke about this! :haw:

Junk busting queer donkey is my fursona :colbert:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/kcgreenn/status/1123642805413449735

KC Green is the most C-SPAM cartoonist

More :britain: toons:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Labour's internal struggle over Brexit – Jeremy Corbyn has faced down a challenge spearheaded by his deputy, Tom Watson, for Labour to signal its unequivocal backing for a second Brexit referendum in the forthcoming European election campaign"

Telegraph:

Matt:

'There’s a lack of trust’: campaigners on the local elections

Independent:

Brexit: Jeremy Corbyn warned ‘demoralised’ Labour voters will boycott elections after second referendum fudge

Times:

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on… Emperor Akihito’s abdication

And this final one is just great:

Happy May Day!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

loquacius posted:

This should probably be ITT too

https://twitter.com/ShaneGoldmacher/status/1123376725101088768

My ideal politician would be a Lubchansky fan

even in the context of gormless financier liberalism I don't know what this joke is supposed to be

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

its a new yorker cartoon people like to pretend theyre funny because it makes them seem more cultured

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

usually those have something jokelike to cling to though. in that one i just feel adrift in a meaningless sea of symbolism without reference

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I'm not commenting a lot on cartoons but just know that I appreciate anyone who posts them :justpost:

LOCK

HER

UP

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

this one seems like wishful thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Some Guy TT posted:

this one seems like wishful thinking

Telnaes is a worthless lib who just does "orange man bad" comics but her art is at least pretty fun to look at compared to your average politoonist