Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Asiina posted:

Using...using it isn't stealing it. You still had it after we left.

...and we did have a plan...and you changed your mind because you were holding the book so we had no choice...

I'm very sorry you were hurt, Artemis, but...I don't think it's right to make Lea out to be something she's not.

Making her out to be something she's not would be lying about her actions. And I don't believe I've lied, Chell.

And she could've spoken to me. You did. gently caress, Keraf did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

chaoslord posted:

Aosa of Clan Anca

I almost died because of the Traders guild constantly dragging their feet and now more people will die because someone is saying “actually we need more profit from this sorry!”

And Conway has the gall to come in here and claim everyone is acting with good intentions.

I just want to say just like how when Eg tried to claim authority to arrest Gehn I said he does not represent the entire Noble's Guild, I do not believe Andra represents the entire Trader's Guild.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Snooze Cruise posted:

I just want to say just like how when Eg tried to claim authority to arrest Gehn I said he does not represent the entire Noble's Guild, I do not believe Andra represents the entire Trader's Guild.

Eg Greene

*sighs deeply*

I do wish people would please stop jumping ahead. The whole point of having a hearing is to examine the facts of the matter, and establish to everyone's satiafaction whether or not there is enough evidence and cause to see about arranging any such arrest.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

Wow, hold on - this Communicator feature is great!

Please, Traders, recall this communique from your steward:

Podima posted:

Conrad Schwartz

Ah-CHOO! I hate these things. Traders, listen up - Azure asked me to chime in and confirm the deal with the blues is legit. Congrats, it is - once someone gets their butt over to the Senate to finalize things and once the proper water purification infrastructure's in place at the Oasis. Once both of those things are done, the wheels of commerce can start turning and all that good stuff.

'kay, that's it. Putting this thing away again. Later.

This one assumes that him saying "legit" and "all that good stuff" in response to the proposed deal from Ms. Lain means that it's a solid cost-to-benefit ratio for the Traders' Guild to invest in, in a totally official sense.

Please, let's get this deal approved.

Traders Guild: step up and help your Guildmember decide. Should they sign the deal today or not? You WILL profit from this deal in time, this one guarantees it!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

curiousCat posted:

Making her out to be something she's not would be lying about her actions. And I don't believe I've lied, Chell.

And she could've spoken to me. You did. gently caress, Keraf did.

Another loud sigh

I just...I hoped we could have all moved past this.

But I see you're still angry and, well...I'm sorry for the part I played in it.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Accepting your apology doesn't mean forgetting the past.

Not even bothering to try with one doesn't exactly make me feel warm feelings.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

Furthermore...

If this deal with the Channelwood Senate and the Trader's Guild is fully - finally - approved today, this one will go to the Traders' Guild in the Common District tomorrow to await the release of the two Mission Supplies.

This one will need a volunteer from the Inventors' Guild to join me at the Traders' Guild tomorrow, who can then deliver and install the improvements necessary to the Lookout that will stop all the fighting in Channelwood.

Please, let us try and organize the pickup, shipment, and installation of these critical Mission Supplies.Thank you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Naela, I know you are busy but...once you have time I think you should come to Whiterock and speak to Mother Rega. I know Seeker Kasia talked to you about it before but...I told her a little about Rot and heroquest and...she seemed interested in it.

Maybe...maybe you can learn some magic.

Magic is apparently real!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
She didn’t seem particularly interested when I talked about it, but I guess that’s no surprise considering the systemic gender inequalities at work in my homeland.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Oh, this one forgot to showcase his new clothing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jimmydalad posted:

Oh, this one forgot to showcase his new clothing.

You did get a cape!

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Asiina posted:

You did get a cape!

This one always had a thing for capes. This one wore one originally.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm glad you got a replacement! And...I'm glad it wasn't just Kerath talking you into it. Everyone would wear capes if he had his way.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Asiina posted:

Naela, I know you are busy but...once you have time I think you should come to Whiterock and speak to Mother Rega. I know Seeker Kasia talked to you about it before but...I told her a little about Rot and heroquest and...she seemed interested in it.

Maybe...maybe you can learn some magic.

Magic is apparently real!

After Tay. Gimme a couple days?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

An agreement between the Traders' Guild and the Channelwood Senate has been reached!

So: this one will be at the Trader's Guild tomorrow, to await the eventual release of the Mission Supplies for the Lookout.

Again, this one will need a person to deliver Mission Supplies to the Channelwood Lookout, and an Inventor to install the Mission Supplies at the Channelwood Lookout.

Both roles can be fulfilled by the same person, if they are a member of the Inventors' Guild, that is.

Please come help!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I'm glad you got a replacement! And...I'm glad it wasn't just Kerath talking you into it. Everyone would wear capes if he had his way.

You should see some of the stuff Kerath almost bought

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

Kashuno posted:

You should see some of the stuff Kerath almost bought

it's better that she didn't. For her sake.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm sure you boys all look very handsome.

Krysmphoenix posted:

After Tay. Gimme a couple days?

Ah, are you in Tay? Do you know what...exactly happened to the rebels there?

Y_G
Mar 22, 2019

Poque posted:

I would like to speak with you. Where will you be tomorrow?

Gascoigne Brendt

Tomorrow you may find me in the leisure district - I shall be busy persuading the quarter's appropriately franchised residents of my suitability for the position, but I am sure I can spare a moment to talk to anyone else I might encounter on the streets!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Prince of Space posted:

Vermilion Jarlis

An agreement between the Traders' Guild and the Channelwood Senate has been reached!

Vermilion I could kiss you! Thank god!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also apologies for spamming the general chat with frivolity, because this is very important. Channelwood does need help and it is quite possible to stop the violence there. I don't have the ability to help, but surely someone can.

Prince of Space posted:

Again, this one will need a person to deliver Mission Supplies to the Channelwood Lookout, and an Inventor to install the Mission Supplies at the Channelwood Lookout.

Both roles can be fulfilled by the same person, if they are a member of the Inventors' Guild, that is.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Asiina posted:

Ah, are you in Tay? Do you know what...exactly happened to the rebels there?

Not now. I'm at the Trader's Guild, wanting to buy supplies, and then I'm gonna walk them over myself to ensure a safe delivery.

Last I hard, the Mercenary's guild was dealing with the rebels there. Should be finished up soon.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Krysmphoenix posted:

Not now. I'm at the Trader's Guild, wanting to buy supplies, and then I'm gonna walk them over myself to ensure a safe delivery.

Last I hard, the Mercenary's guild was dealing with the rebels there. Should be finished up soon.

Yes it is uh...done, as it were

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

Prince of Space posted:

Oh, bother - another thing:
Unless this one is mistaken, unless specific persons' names are cleared with Conrad Schwartz in advance, a member of the Traders' Guild will need to be present at the Traders' Guild when the Supplies are released, in order to hand the Mission Supplies off to the couriers who will then take them to the Lookout (this one being one of those couriers).

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It is "done" but what exactly that means...

I just hope everyone is alright.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
It would've had to be one or all of Rabo, Tavish, or Zanzian that took care of it.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kasia

Could someone remind me where the debate is planned for tomorrow, if it is indeed still planned - I believe I remember it being at the Capitol District?

My apologies, I've been quite busy tending to business here today.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Chic Trombone posted:

Kasia

Could someone remind me where the debate is planned for tomorrow, if it is indeed still planned - I believe I remember it being at the Capitol District?

My apologies, I've been quite busy tending to business here today.

It was going be at the fountain, but it seems there isn't much interest in one?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Asiina posted:

It is "done" but what exactly that means...

I just hope everyone is alright.

Don't worry about it. The rebels are getting taken care of. And all of the refugee families are going to be freshly stocked up on supplies! Everyone wins!

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Aosa of Clan Anca

Inventors, I am unlikely to be able to help with the lookout, Burgundy would probably not welcome me there.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

chaoslord posted:

Aosa of Clan Anca

Inventors, I am unlikely to be able to help with the lookout, Burgundy would probably not welcome me there.

Burgundy is the biggest pain in the rear end I swear.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Kasia

Ah, well. I'll likely head to the Capitol District regardless.

Scholar Xavier, if you are here, would you mind meeting me there? If you are unable that is of course fine as well.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

chaoslord posted:

Aosa of Clan Anca

Cerulean Haqqu

Unfortunately this is also probably even more true for this one

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

chaoslord posted:

Aosa of Clan Anca

This one is exiled from Channelwood so this one cannot help. That leaves Len, Artemis, Laslow and Komp if this one is not mistaken.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Just a heads up, I am currently being robbed by the cartographers guild because they want a map or some poo poo. I would highly advise all deals with the cartographers guild be suspended.

Had to deal with molesting old witches and now back in civilization I get treated like rubbish. This is untenable.

Where can a gal relax around here????

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Azurelana posted:

I thought so.

I have no idea where exactly it is however. I can't get there without a guide if you understand my meaning, or at least get close without one.

Which is why I need Komp to stay still if possible.

Truth be told Laslow I feel compelled to head to Channelwood to give aid in defense of the Oasis. I've lingered too long.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

busb posted:

Just a heads up, I am currently being robbed by the cartographers guild because they want a map or some poo poo. I would highly advise all deals with the cartographers guild be suspended.

Had to deal with molesting old witches and now back in civilization I get treated like rubbish. This is untenable.

Where can a gal relax around here????

I'm with Pitzae, diplomacy got complicated, we are not currently robbing her, nor do we want to.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Cerulean Haqqu

This one would like to leave the Oasis, but unsure if the trade had been finalized and the reds are no longer angry, afraid to leave and have the Oasis destroyed. What is the current status, does it look like the deal is going to be finalized today if people get to the correct places?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Truth be told Laslow I feel compelled to head to Channelwood to give aid in defense of the Oasis. I've lingered too long.

Let me be clear. It isn't safe. And there are more serious matters to deal with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Traders Guild, I talked to Conrad, got things squared away. No delivery for a while, but that should be fine. You don't need to meet with me anymore.

Kasia, where are you currently so we could meet up?