Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Gottagofastbye!

e: oops sorry for terrible snipe, here's the update from last page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Come on Pasqy, a girl just confessed to you, like in one of your Japanese animes! You're supposed to be charmingly flustered, not have a heart attack!

(Plot twist - Charlotte had strawberry lipbalm)

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

Awoosionist
May 2, 2019, 9:14 pm | # | Reply

Oh also, is one of Pas’ iris not being colored blue intentional or no?

Gobolatula
May 2, 2019, 9:15 pm | Reply

Intentional. She’s losing her grip a bit here.

:frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren::frogsiren:

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

This is not going to end well for Charlotte.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

There Bias Two posted:

This is not going to end well for Charlotte.

Or this universe

Regallion
Nov 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1125250757412835328
:barf:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

....so is that a "yes" or a "no"?

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

yknow, IH! Pasq was pretty tolerant of Dad's poo poo right up until the very end, but I wonder if this Pasq is gonna have an actual realization of how ludicrously awful it is? Her expression in the last panel is painful :smith:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
I love that Pasq's dad is just a dad version of Snidely Whiplash.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Cat Mattress posted:

I love that Pasq's dad is just a dad version of Snidely Whiplash.

Snidely Whiplash who doesn't give a gently caress...

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

dmboogie posted:

yknow, IH! Pasq was pretty tolerant of Dad's poo poo right up until the very end, but I wonder if this Pasq is gonna have an actual realization of how ludicrously awful it is? Her expression in the last panel is painful :smith:

I think she knows what a shithead he is, she just wants to pretend he isn't because that's easier than dealing with the reality.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Scarodactyl posted:

It Hurts!! is aggressively unpleasant on a level nigh approaching Reborn itself, and just because it was done intentionally does not mean it is good.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

lmao at someone posting in a Pokemon Let's Play being an arbiter of what's good.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
What does it say about me that I found It Hurts sweet and charming?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

That person probably just read the beginning part, and even then with not much of a critical eye

Who cares about them

Libluini posted:

That's cause it is! Among many other things

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

IMO, change Let's Play back to Nofriendo Entertainment or whatever it was.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Libluini posted:

You is good peoples.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Show someone It Hurts, Dropout, and Please Forgive Me and if they're not a weeping broken mess by the end they're a robot

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

It Hurts!! is full stop the only webcomic to make me tear up and I hate how hard it is to sell to other people.

Speaking of being made a sad bitch I played the flash game way late and HEY GOB how much cash is it going to cost me to convince you guys to end the comic with everyone from both universes just hanging out and getting to be happy. I gotta kickstart the Free The Mostly Non-Canon Flash Game Purgatory Crew.

Whitenoise Poster fucked around with this message at 01:32 on May 7, 2019

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Whitenoise Poster posted:

It Hurts!! is full stop the only webcomic to make me tear up and I hate how hard it is to sell to other people.

Speaking of being made a sad bitch I played the flash game way late and HEY GOB how much cash is it going to cost me to convince you guys to end the comic with everyone from both universes just hanging out and getting to be happy. I gotta kickstart the Free The Mostly Non-Canon Flash Game Purgatory Crew.

Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed my silly stupid game so much. Honestly I would love an ending to PFM similar to what you described. At the same time, it wouldn't be the right ending either. It's just impossible. The old Pasq simply doesn't exist anymore. Well, he does to me in a sense. The way I sorta coped with the end of IH and Old Pasq going away, as overdramatic as this sounds, is that I realized that Old Pasqualo came back to me and now lives inside my head again. He uses my eyes to watch the glimpses of Pasqualo's life that we get to see.

Though I'm not so sure that's true anymore. These days I don't think of him much. Just the current Pasq. Welp he's gone for real now, I guess! Haha...

The different universes interacting with each other is something I wanted to do since we started PFM. But again, it just wouldn't make sense. That's why I created the nonsensical, non-canon Titty Game universe, so I could play around with that idea and get it out of my system. I consider the game universe to be a similar universe as those holiday specials where the characters talk to us.

I probably won't play around with the idea much anymore, just because I don't wanna overdo it. Plus if I do it much more than I have, I feel like it'd be a disservice to IH's ending. Plus I'm content with PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I love it more than IH these days. poo poo, I actually love Pasqualo this time around, which is new for me, haha.

Gobolatula fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 7, 2019

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

You leave me with no other choice, Mr.Gobolatula

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

You leave me with no other choice, Mr.Gobolatula

I'm afraid that I'm so tremendously stupid and out of touch that I don't know what you're doing there.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Gobolatula posted:

I'm afraid that I'm so tremendously stupid and out of touch that I don't know what you're doing there.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Gobolatula posted:

He's signing up for a web portal that allows you to post and share your own fanfiction, if I'm not mistaken.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

It never even occurred to me that people wouldn't recognize the (I think only?) big fanfiction site on the internet.

Is it me? Am I the one with terminal Online Poisoning?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It never even occurred to me that people wouldn't recognize the (I think only?) big fanfiction site on the internet.

Is it me? Am I the one with terminal Online Poisoning?

I only know fanfiction.net

Though for all I know that's not big anymore its been a long time since I was a teen reading lots of fanfiction

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

buncha internet scrubs itt

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

I'm not sure if anyone has ever written fan fiction of PFM or IH. I'd love to read it if it exists.

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Some brief searching pulls up nothing. Your comics got popular with the wrong sections of the internet I guess. Maybe with this new lesbian plotline can help. Tumblr's the only place who's average age means there's plenty of people who still show their love of media with fanfics.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Gobolatula posted:

I probably won't play around with the idea much anymore, just because I don't wanna overdo it. Plus if I do it much more than I have, I feel like it'd be a disservice to IH's ending.
We joke but thanks for knowing when to not do stuff. It's way too easy for webcomic artists to go up their rear end with stuff they know the fans want even if it's a disservice to the comic as a whole.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Post internet absorption Trish trying to seduce people with PUA poo poo and appealing to Internet Fetishes, assuming everyone shares them. Hilarity ensures.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Gobolatula posted:

Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed my silly stupid game so much. Honestly I would love an ending to PFM similar to what you described. At the same time, it wouldn't be the right ending either. It's just impossible. The old Pasq simply doesn't exist anymore. Well, he does to me in a sense. The way I sorta coped with the end of IH and Old Pasq going away, as overdramatic as this sounds, is that I realized that Old Pasqualo came back to me and now lives inside my head again. He uses my eyes to watch the glimpses of Pasqualo's life that we get to see.

Though I'm not so sure that's true anymore. These days I don't think of him much. Just the current Pasq. Welp he's gone for real now, I guess! Haha...

The different universes interacting with each other is something I wanted to do since we started PFM. But again, it just wouldn't make sense. That's why I created the nonsensical, non-canon Titty Game universe, so I could play around with that idea and get it out of my system. I consider the game universe to be a similar universe as those holiday specials where the characters talk to us.

I probably won't play around with the idea much anymore, just because I don't wanna overdo it. Plus if I do it much more than I have, I feel like it'd be a disservice to IH's ending. Plus I'm content with PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I love it more than IH these days. poo poo, I actually love Pasqualo this time around, which is new for me, haha.

You say this but there was still the dude coming out of the concrete tree so just admit you're going for the 100% metafictive ending

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Katie feels an urge to write about a guy version of Pasquello, then has him meet the real version of Pasquello. And then she gets stuck because the act feels fundamentally wrong somehow.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I do enjoy how gendered social expectations influence the different Pasqualos reaction to their depression, with dude Pasq becoming self-obsessed and wallowing enough to cause the apocalypse, while lady Pasq projects outwards to try and make everyone smile.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Gobolatula posted:

I'm not sure if anyone has ever written fan fiction of PFM or IH. I'd love to read it if it exists.

I wrote this just for you

Allison's Special Day

One day, in the psych ward, they served ham and green beans. Even though Allison was Jewish she scarfed it all down and then later she let out a wicked bad fart that made Sex Steve puke and Allison laughed at him for being a wuss who can't handle a fart.

THE END

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Who What Now posted:

I wrote this just for you

Allison's Special Day

One day, in the psych ward, they served ham and green beans. Even though Allison was Jewish she scarfed it all down and then later she let out a wicked bad fart that made Sex Steve puke and Allison laughed at him for being a wuss who can't handle a fart.

THE END

Your fanfiction is good, but it'd be great if you'd stop injecting your fart fetish into every story.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

Hellsau posted:

Your fanfiction is good, but it'd be great if you'd stop injecting your fart fetish into every story.

please ignore this terrible opinion haver, you should dramatically increase the fart/non-fart ratio of your story so that every other word involves some form of flatulence or description there-of.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/gobolatula/status/1125974829167812608?s=21

This is an interesting development!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
i was definitely not expecting Jen to come back this fast :catstare: :catstare: :catstare: