Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Hobo Clown posted:

Wanting to hear from someone other than the majority isn't racism, hth

If that's true, why do I keep insisting it is?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Its Coke posted:

I'm against racism and sexism no matter who it's targeted at although admittedly if she had said black or something instead I would have been madder since racism hurts marginalized groups way more than white people

Cool just sit in an echo chamber then where everyone speaking is white and male. It's racist to ask for anything else you see.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Hobo Clown posted:

Wanting to hear from someone other than the majority isn't racism, hth

Well I don't know how she presented I'm just going off what was said in this thread

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Its Coke posted:

Well I don't know how she presented I'm just going off what was said in this thread

loving Google it before calling her racist then.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Elendil004 posted:

But how about that game of thrones guys.

It's gonna be mega bad and the reactions are gonna be worse than the night king dying to Arya

Then weeks 5&6 are gonna be even worse

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

mastershakeman posted:

It's gonna be mega bad and the reactions are gonna be worse than the night king dying to Arya

Jesus it's going to be insane. The opinion pieces will block out the sun.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

mastershakeman posted:

If the leaks are correct, is going from dumb, to dumber, then not even making any sense anymore.

Any of the theories people made are better than what we are going to get.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Its Coke posted:

You're a dumb racist idiot hope this helps

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Elendil004 posted:

But how about that game of thrones guys.

Why is it called game of thrones if there's only one throne?

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Why is it called game of thrones if there's only one throne?

There's the Seastone Chair. Which I care deeply about.

Speaking if which who the gently caress is supposed to be ruling Dorne now?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Steve2911 posted:

There's the Seastone Chair. Which I care deeply about.

Speaking if which who the gently caress is supposed to be ruling Dorne now?

Note: Dorne died on the way back to his home planet.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Guze posted:

Note: Dorne died on the way back to his home planet.

Deader than a Dorne-nail :haw:

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Last ep there was no nudity so this is going to be The Sexy Ep of the season

Tehran 1979
Jan 28, 2019

by Lowtax
Dorne is the least populated region, therefore it doesn't need ruling. Nobody rules Alaska after all.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY

a helpful bear posted:

Last ep there was no nudity so this is going to be The Sexy Ep of the season

we got to see a naked old lady's back

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Google.com/?how+old+is+arya

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so the end of the world, apocalitpic monster horde was defeated and now the ending is versus an evil queen using an army that never appeared so far.

and they couldn't even bother to bring the elephants.

:effort:

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

No, that's the twist. There really ARE going to be elephants. Classic GRRM fakeout.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
If the spoilers are right this episode is going to have an even more uncomfortable sex scene in it imo. I hope to god they're right because after last week I'm fully on the let's make this as stupid as humanly possible train.

Also I'm drunk as gently caress and can't remember if it goes up in 10 minutes or an hour and ten minutes?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
It is currently 5:06 pm in LA. It will go up in one hour everywhere, which means 9pm eastern and 6pm pacific

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i just hope the show gets ungodly stupid. i dunno if they can top last episode but i believe in the boys.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Steve Yun posted:

It is currently 5:06 pm in LA. It will go up in one hour everywhere, which means 9pm eastern and 6pm pacific

maybe we can lock the thread until then

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Sydin posted:

If the spoilers are right this episode is going to have an even more uncomfortable sex scene in it imo. I hope to god they're right because after last week I'm fully on the let's make this as stupid as humanly possible train.

Also I'm drunk as gently caress and can't remember if it goes up in 10 minutes or an hour and ten minutes?

The show should end with D&D directly addressing GRRM telling him that this is all your fault for not writing anymore.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Groovelord Neato posted:

i just hope the show gets ungodly stupid. i dunno if they can top last episode but i believe in the boys.

They almost have to get dumber than last week just to make Cersei a legit threat! 2 loving dragons!!!! Zombie Gregor better be able to shoot lightning outta his arse.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Sandor is going to tell Gregor that he loves him and forgives him, and that will make him break down crying and he will switch sides

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

hobbesmaster posted:

The show should end with D&D directly addressing GRRM telling him that this is all your fault for not writing anymore.
It should be like the end of that Matrix video game when the Wachowski's addressed the player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1XhcSyVr-A

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
I'm not sure which has me more excited -- the possibility of some genuinely good plot that will allow GoT to stick the landing, or GoT just going full-stupid and making a series of increasingly disappointing and WTF plot twists until the whole internet is ablaze for approximately two or three fun-filled days before everyone forgets about it and moves on with their lives.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harton posted:

They almost have to get dumber than last week just to make Cersei a legit threat! 2 loving dragons!!!! Zombie Gregor better be able to shoot lightning outta his arse.

It’s much, much worse than that.

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
If that's true, then my body is ready for this.

Finally, I will know what it is like to be hit by the full force of a train wreck. #blessed

Tehran 1979
Jan 28, 2019

by Lowtax

Gobbeldygook posted:

It should be like the end of that Matrix video game when the Wachowski's addressed the player.

Don't appreciate you linking videos deadnaming people even if it is those people doing it themselves!!!

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Ghost or the throne or nothing.

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Gobbeldygook posted:

This makes me hate the Wachowskis

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Here we go dumb show, let's see if we can turn this dumb thing around.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Its Coke posted:

This makes me hate the Wachowskis

Nah that's actually kinda funny

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

It's up!

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
gently caress yeah let's do this.

Hurt me, Game of Thrones.

Make me suffer.

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

:black101:

Xanderkish
Aug 10, 2011

Hello!
OBLIGATORY FUNERAL SCENE.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

"Here's a recap of all the people who died who you can name, but don't actually give a poo poo about (except Lyanna Mormont who loving owed to her last breath)."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Also if the spoilers are right I am super down with character X banging character Y, then moving on to true waifu Z after Y eats it.