Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

gross enough that its hard to finish, just like their food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Where's Dr. No Thotnic when you need him

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Where's Dr. No Thotnic when you need him

He's the one operating the camera.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost
Oooohhhhhhh, I hate that hedgeho

e: accidentally tried to imagine the number of Deviantart search results for "hedgeho" and "thotnic" and felt ill

A HUNGRY MOUTH fucked around with this message at 03:56 on May 6, 2019

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That robotic chicken from the cartoon's eyes bug out and shoot smoke everywhere

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Heath posted:

That robotic chicken from the cartoon's eyes bug out and shoot smoke everywhere

Snatch and Groundher, the favored minions of Dr. No Thotnik.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

thanks gwenyth I hate it

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

A HUNGRY MOUTH posted:

Oooohhhhhhh, I hate that hedgeho

e: accidentally tried to imagine the number of Deviantart search results for "hedgeho" and "thotnic" and felt ill
Gotta ho fast

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Memento posted:

thanks gwenyth I hate it

I'm not sure whether to reply with

or

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I'm not sure whether to reply with

No you see both of those actually do a thing

I honestly think the Chill Child mist is just water, with rocks in it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
They're crystals

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

You never know there's some lady out there making autistic kids drink bleach as a cure.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
There is very little over the counter medicine you can give an infant so the baby aisle is crammed full of homeopathic bullshit in packaging designed to look like medicine.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

rodbeard posted:

You never know there's some lady out there making autistic kids drink bleach as a cure.

I assume you're referencing this poo poo:

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

CaptainSarcastic posted:

https://www.newsweek.com/parents-are-making-their-children-drink-bleach-cure-them-autism-793197

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Yep, that's them. I just tried to find an appropriately cursed image for it - the last I heard of them was pretty recent, like this year, in Washington or British Columbia.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
Next up: literally burning your child on a pyre to save their soul from autism.

cnut
May 3, 2016

JcDent posted:

Next up: literally burning your child on a pyre to save their soul from autism.

Tough but fair.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
the average iq in ireland is 92.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

EA Sports posted:

the average iq in ireland is 92.

So at least 300% higher than the US and the UK.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Wow that's kinda cool that how both sides are equally presented visually. I love fairness in journalism

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/mM4jia8.mp4

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Blessed

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

What's baffling to me is it's just a Whopper and fries in a mood box. It's as if someone at the Burger King Think Tank made a joke about unhappy meals and they ran with it.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
https://i.imgur.com/HkOXyOY.mp4

possibly blessed idk

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

If that's a venomous snake it's not so blessed

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

blessed af

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

bloom posted:

possibly blessed idk

docking

i own every Bionicle
Oct 23, 2005

cstm ttle? kthxbye

hrrrnng Tails, I’m trying to go fast, but I’m dummy thicc and the clap from my rear end cheeks keeps alerting Eggman

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

"You better be careful with that snake, it's a Bitechu!"
"What's a Bite*snap*"

IG-88
Apr 21, 2019

I'm going to write in my will that I want to be cremated and put into this.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Memento posted:

thanks gwenyth I hate it

I'm the housewife getting increasingly worried because my 11-year-old son won't stop screaming about Fortnite no matter how much they mist the kid with this $50 rock soup.

e: jfc

Ingredients: Sonically tuned water, rosewater, grain alcohol, sea salt, colloidal silver, therapeutic grade oils of: rosemary, juniper and lavender; a unique and complex blend of gem elixirs, including but not limited to: black tourmaline, lapis lazuli, ruby, labradorite, bloodstone, aqua aura, black onyx, garnet, pyrite and nuummite; reiki, sound waves, moonlight, love, reiki charged crystals

LawfulWaffle fucked around with this message at 18:34 on May 6, 2019

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Christ, reiki-charged crystals?

Edit: wait, there's a poo poo ton of other crystals in there, why would you only reiki-charge some of them? Too much reiki dangerous?

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 6, 2019

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
I assumed that was a photoshop until I googled it :stare:

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
I don't know what's worse: Someone who genuinely believes they are making potions and goes through to motions of sonically tuning water, selecting just the right crystals, and smoothing out energy lines with their fingertips, or someone who sees a huge market of gullible dupes and pours a few liquids together and drops some rocks in the bottom.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

LawfulWaffle posted:

I don't know what's worse: Someone who genuinely believes they are making potions and goes through to motions of sonically tuning water, selecting just the right crystals, and smoothing out energy lines with their fingertips, or someone who sees a huge market of gullible dupes and pours a few liquids together and drops some rocks in the bottom.

Probably starts off the latter and gradually as they're forced to deal with whatever tatters of a conscience they have left gradually leverages the former in a bid to protect their failing ego.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

LawfulWaffle posted:

The first because there is nothing wrong with the second

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

LawfulWaffle posted:

It's just a vat of distilled water with a cup of scent thrown in by a factory worker who has no idea what the gently caress it's for, or for curse knows exactly what it's for. The real curse is queen huckster since this poo poo is modern day snake oil and should be shut down for false advertising and/or fraud.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/stopchrissy/status/1124794867748569088?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
My MIL believes in reiki healing and her proof is that she hurt her nose and after reiki, it healed. So I guess if she hadn't have went, her nose would've rotted off her face as we all know bodies don't heal unless bombarded with pyschic power. I don't try arguing with her any longer as it is pointless.