Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Baby Mueller would make a good av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Just post pope who carrs about the other losers

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Trump made liberal cartoonists suck way harder than they used to, Jesus Christ.

loquacius posted:

Sorensen was one of those people that reacted to 2016 by blaming Bernie Bros (represented in her case by hipsters with manbuns in coffeeshops) and never really came around from it, so it's not surprising that this is her take on Bernie

Yeah, and people don't listen to Kamala Harris because she's a woman, not because she can't say anything substantive.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

DUMB GIZMO :argh:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

peep that date lol

eta another old toon

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 02:08 on May 8, 2019

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

o hi yah I ran across this and related. theres lots of nice ones imo..

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/herblock/index.html

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

theres just a whole lotta fun

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

still broken

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Young Orc

loving lmao

"integrity"

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

extremely now

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

things are timeless

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

also, a read

http://www.loc.gov/rr//print/swann/herblock/cartoon.html

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Bulgakov posted:

things are timeless

but i thought the nineties were great are you saying the clintonite democrats are lying

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Some Guy TT posted:

i first got interested in politics because i was extremely massively confused when british cartoons in the d&d thread started blaming jeremy corbyn for brexit like i didnt know much about british politics but i was pretty sure that a conservative prime minister called the referendum to please the wacky right wing of his party so how could that possibly be jeremy corbyns fault

C-SPAM Politoons thread: I Accelerated Loss of Body Heat While Holding Their Testicles

today in classic day by day the epic four day arc where the crew thought they had hilarys missing emails until they realized it was just dick pics

I... i cant parse this. Is the loss of body heat girl supposed to be a robot? Like it wouldnt be inconceivable that this comic would feature a killer US military drone that also happens to be yet another a lady with improbably big tits, but it seems out there. Has anybody ever met/seen the artist? Is the incoherence just part of the comic? Does he have some disorder where his ability to communicate is genuinely hosed? Is he making money off this????

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I... i cant parse this.
Honestly you're more broke-brained if you can parse it.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Honestly you're more broke-brained if you can parse it.

Do not stare too long at the DbD abyss, lest it stare back at thee. Honestly it creeps me out knowing this weirdo lives in my state and was even run in some local newspapers for a while.

Take that, women's hair salons! :smug:

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Some Guy TT posted:

but i thought the nineties were great are you saying the clintonite democrats are lying

The nineties were great mainly because I was young, time moved slower and I didn't know what a Clinton was.

Avirosb has issued a correction as of 13:32 on May 8, 2019

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

yes, and?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

ok so apparently something happened at the kentucky derby involving warthogs nazis and trump

what a shame that image was hella cool out of context well the excessive labels not so much

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Some Guy TT posted:

warthog nazi

trump

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I... i cant parse this. Is the loss of body heat girl supposed to be a robot? Like it wouldnt be inconceivable that this comic would feature a killer US military drone that also happens to be yet another a lady with improbably big tits, but it seems out there. Has anybody ever met/seen the artist? Is the incoherence just part of the comic? Does he have some disorder where his ability to communicate is genuinely hosed? Is he making money off this????

I don't think she's supposed to be a robot, she just stole a thumb drive and Muir really wanted to make a blowjob joke. Muir has some sort of crazy teabagger boomer cult following that Patreons him (or he did anyway) and thus is barely able to sustain himself in a tiny house in central Florida with holes in the roof. He looks like a lamer, more depressed, scarless version of the main character (and the main character's wife apparently is based on an old neighbor of his which is pretty creepy but there you go). I'm not sure whether he's ACTUALLY mentally ill or whether he's just really bad at writing and also half-assing it, but I gather the dialogue makes slightly more sense if you're also following all the same far-right blogs he is.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This is an Australian cartoon called First Dog On The Moon; it is usually an extremely large image so I'll TIMG it

It's usually good but it does have a zillion words, be warned

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also here are some more regular American toons

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

wot

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
the cartoons are bad

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
From new artist KT. Fan

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:hmmyes:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

From new artist KT. Fan

:golfclap:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

my guess: his wife brought home a hairdresser bill that was too high and he scowled and turned back to his cartooning table

Excellent first effort, my only note is that the words "piss tape" should be getting pissed onto him from out of frame

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

If someone told me I had Fight Club disease and Matt Lubchansky was just my subconscious mind making awesome cartoons with my exact opinions while I was sleeping I think I'd only be a little surprised

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

loquacius posted:

If someone told me I had Fight Club disease and Matt Lubchansky was just my subconscious mind making awesome cartoons with my exact opinions while I was sleeping I think I'd only be a little surprised

Can we make this the background of D&D?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Is it better if I leave the numbers next to each toon to make it easier to quote them? I've been taking them off to make it less obvious that I'm just stealing posts, but it's probably a good thing to leave in there.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

I don't think she's supposed to be a robot, she just stole a thumb drive and Muir really wanted to make a blowjob joke. Muir has some sort of crazy teabagger boomer cult following that Patreons him (or he did anyway) and thus is barely able to sustain himself in a tiny house in central Florida with holes in the roof. He looks like a lamer, more depressed, scarless version of the main character (and the main character's wife apparently is based on an old neighbor of his which is pretty creepy but there you go). I'm not sure whether he's ACTUALLY mentally ill or whether he's just really bad at writing and also half-assing it, but I gather the dialogue makes slightly more sense if you're also following all the same far-right blogs he is.

Well i'm glad he lives in squalor. I know this has probably been discussed to death in previous politoon threads, but i find this guy less understandable than those Targ comics about gang stalking, and those are almost certainly made by an unmedicated schizophrenic.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I was coming to this thread to petition offically proclaiming Lubchansky the official C-SPAM cartoonist after seeing this in the other thread, but I like the cut of KT.Fan's jib, too.

frankenfreak has issued a correction as of 19:04 on May 8, 2019

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

*sung to the tune of the Ducktales theme song*

Brit-toons! Woo-ooh!

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the Tory leadership and Theresa May – Chair of party’s 1922 Committee meets PM to demand a timetable for when she stands down" After WF Yeames.

Telegraph:

MPs' expenses: Parliament watchdog tried to prevent public being told 377 MPs had official credit cards suspended

Matt:

Harry and Meghan reveal royal baby's name is Archie

Independent:

Times:

Tiger Woods receives highest civilian award from Donald Trump – video

Evening Standard:

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... Harry and Meghan's sleepless nights

eta

WampaLord has issued a correction as of 20:26 on May 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU