Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Meet Smudge, reigning Queen of Corgis. She currently holds court in Chicago and is well loved by everyone in her building and neighborhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

a very safe corgi

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hi, Smudge! :buddy:

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Oliver would say hi, but he’s asleep again.

I also found him on the couch in a sunbeam the other day. Angel-dog.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Sun dogs, like all dogs, are best dogs:

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
Are dogs solar powered?

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

BigDave posted:

Are dogs solar powered?

I find most are dual fuel, as I've seen a few run on gas. The exhaust can be pretty toxic.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

El Jebus posted:

I find most are dual fuel, as I've seen a few run on gas. The exhaust can be pretty toxic.

That would explain that smell in my bedroom.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Icon Of Sin posted:

My dad just sent me this of the boys back at home :kimchi:

Just another lazy Sunday ☺️

Everyone knows butts make the best pillows :3:

So many doggo faces in this thread that I just wanna smoosh & cuddle & baby talk about how good they are

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Rose post

This one was the rescue pic that made my friend adopt her. Poor girl looks so sad and lost.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

This one was the rescue pic that made my friend adopt her. Poor girl looks so sad and lost.

The perfect before/after :kimchi:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Nero got adopted the same day I put my app in. But a friend of mine got a dog. A boy lab spaniel mix. Meet NoNameYet!!

More pics (and a name) to come.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Nonameyet looks adorable. Too bad you struck out on a monty friend for now.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Hi, NoNameYet! :buddy:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://twitter.com/Keally22/status/1124864202634448896

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

What is the meaning of this?!

You dare post a picture of Monty AND HE'S NOT RECEIVING PETTS?!

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

WARNING!!! new parent syndrome.

Here's Henry again, looking spiffy.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

You’re a stud, Henry!

Also this is an important tweet:

https://twitter.com/JesseNeon/status/1126107993886679040?s=20

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I love the fact that a dog and a bear worked out mutual hookups :3:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Stravag posted:

I love the fact that a dog and a bear worked out mutual hookups :3:

Dogs and bears: better at compromise than humans.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/El_Gustache/status/1125590911851745280?s=19

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Enjoying the afternoon sun

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

We got lots of puppy smiles after i grabbed her from the boarders. I also learned that the cop who adopted her first was probably an rear end in a top hat. I was taking down a pistol and she got all flinchy and hid in the back of her living room crate when i had it out i didnt point it at her or anything rear end in a top hat like that. Poor girl. I gave extra scritches and rubs and an extra bone to make it better.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 9, 2019

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Stravag posted:

We got lots of puppy smiles after i grabbed her from the boarders. I also learned that the cop who adopted her first was probably an rear end in a top hat. I was taking down a pistol and she got all flinchy and hid in the back of her living room crate when i had it out i didnt point it at her or anything rear end in a top hat like that. Poor girl. I gave extra scritches and rubs and an extra bone to make it better.

The photos you’ve been posting of Kedah lately seem to show her a lot more smiley and happy than when you first got her so you’re doing something right. We can’t dwell on their pasts before they came to us; all we can do is give them the lives they should have always been living. Lando was neglected before he came to me and my fiancée, but he’s going to celebrate his 3rd birthday on Friday and I’ll be goddamned if he’s not going to get spoiled rotten on that day.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Took Yoko to the park, she met a new friend.

Edit: Yoko’s hackles go up real easily, she’s not anxious or angry in this picture. Just excited.

FrozenVent fucked around with this message at 03:20 on May 9, 2019

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Note to self: if I’m ever in a creepy place about to die mysteriously from something weird, make sure this is the last picture on my phone’s camera roll:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

This is the last photo I took before I was tackled and murdered by Rose, I tried to dodge but she out-turned me...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pantslesswithwolves posted:

The photos you’ve been posting of Kedah lately seem to show her a lot more smiley and happy than when you first got her so you’re doing something right. We can’t dwell on their pasts before they came to us; all we can do is give them the lives they should have always been living. Lando was neglected before he came to me and my fiancée, but he’s going to celebrate his 3rd birthday on Friday and I’ll be goddamned if he’s not going to get spoiled rotten on that day.

Happy birthday Lando! He’s just a few days older than Jade, she’ll be 3 on the 16th and will be having steak for dinner.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Yeah shes definstely gotten less twitchy. The weird thing is when i picked my walther ccp which is my carry pistol for our night walks she does a happy spin in a circle. She doesnt care about my beretta m9a3 she doesnt even acknowledge it. But the 1911 i picked up from the shop today spooked her. I wonder if someone hit her with one or something. :ohdear: Shes smart enough i would NOT be surprised if she can tell the difference between different pistols.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Stravag posted:

Yeah shes definstely gotten less twitchy. The weird thing is when i picked my walther ccp which is my carry pistol for our night walks she does a happy spin in a circle. She doesnt care about my beretta m9a3 she doesnt even acknowledge it. But the 1911 i picked up from the shop today spooked her. I wonder if someone hit her with one or something. :ohdear: Shes smart enough i would NOT be surprised if she can tell the difference between different pistols.

My dog is deathly afraid of firearms of any kind, but especially any long guns. She is even skittish around paintball and the occasional Bug-a-salt. I rescued her in Central Texas after the 90+ year old woman who bought her died.

Put a quick damper on any desire to play with firearms. Dog doesn't like it? Well, goodbye to that hobby...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I dont have time to shoot anymore anyway with my job and her. Its so weird its only that one pistol that freaks her out. Shes fine around my rifles and other pistols.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Doggo does jenga:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGc4fBnLs3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1so92njmvp3z4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Finally, the work day and chores at home are done, time to pour a beer, pop out the recliner—

HELLO IT IS NOW TIME TO SNUGGLE ME

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Consider yourself lucky. I bought myself a recliner last year, and seconds after I put it together, Lando jumped up and claimed it as his own by lying down in it. My fiancée and I refer to it as “his throne” now.

Edit: I hope you’re petting that awesome pupper there, what the gently caress

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Consider yourself lucky. I bought myself a recliner last year, and seconds after I put it together, Lando jumped up and claimed it as his own by lying down in it. My fiancée and I refer to it as “his throne” now.

She only comes up when someone is sitting in it. Jade’s the epitome of the 70 pound lap dog. If there’s a lap available she’s on it.

Tarkus doesn’t sit on the recliner at all. He’s a sprawler and it’s too small for him to be comfortable.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Scratch them bellies

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Hello I’ve been informed of this thread for dogs so here’s a dog please enjoy

Thank for looking at this dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

It’s a good dog.