Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Combat Theory posted:

The grey thread is extremely wrong about air bags today but i think im just gonna post some pics of Nikita (the Wolf dog) when I get home and have a lazy evening

Understandable, but please circle back around when you feel up to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
what are they saying about airbags

Combat Theory
Jul 16, 2017

Whos a good boy?

Yes you are a good boy

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Combat Theory posted:

Whos a good boy?

Yes you are a good boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

FMguru posted:

lol compass games

gmt or gtfo son

no worries, i helped put a couple of gmt's kids thru college with all i've bought from them

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Dadbod Apocalypse posted:

no worries, i helped put a couple of gmt's kids thru college with all i've bought from them
ur a true american hero :patriot:

(just got my copies of colonial twilight and unconditional surrender in the mail from csi :woop: )

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

Schadenboner posted:

Don’t make me tap the “Post more doggo pics” sign again.

Guess this is the doggo pics thread now :v:

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord

FMguru posted:

ur a true american hero :patriot:

(just got my copies of colonial twilight and unconditional surrender in the mail from csi :woop: )

right on--those both rock. i've got fields of fire 2 on the way.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

woo!

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

indigi posted:

what are they saying about airbags

the normal way to be wrong about them is to insist that they cause more harm than they prevent

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

right on--those both rock. i've got fields of fire 2 on the way.
between this and CRIP EATIN BREAD outing himself as an asl player in the educational videos thread, im beginning to suspect that yospos is actually a seething hive of horrible old nerds

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

Xarn posted:

Guess this is the doggo pics thread now :v:

i hope elizabeth holmes sells balto, her siberian husky wolf, to elon musk

e: actually would ol' musky be worse as a dog wolf owner than elizabeth holmes? if so then i recant this hope

Grace Baiting fucked around with this message at 19:16 on May 9, 2019

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

dog chat best chat

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
so did you guys know tesla took a $300 million haircut on last week's equity raise on the off chance their share price would triple? lmao

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jimcollins/2019/05/09/teslas-capital-raise-offered-no-real-benefit-to-the-company-or-its-suffering-shareholders/amp/ posted:

So, we’ll call that an even $2.7 billion to begin. First and foremost, we have to deduct the net proceeds from the “additional note hedging transactions” Tesla entered into as part of the convertible note offering. Essentially Tesla buys long-dated calls on its stock from the underwriters of the deal, which would lessen the dilution to existing Tesla shareholders if Tesla shares were to rise beyond the notes’ indicated conversion price of $309.53. In exchange the underwriters purchase from Tesla warrants that would, again, insulate the company’s shareholder base from a “skyrocketing” share price scenario, as indicated by the warrants’ strike price of $607.50 per share. The calls cost Tesla $476 million and the warrants generated proceeds of $174 million for Tesla. For the sake of argument, we’ll call that a net reduction of $300 million from the $2.7 billion in proceeds from the joint offerings.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy
also i opened a dog pics thread once and graph closed it. the cat yospos lobby is v real lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Slippery Tilde

wow your arms got really hairy between those two pics

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
So either the West or the East Germans only had brown German Shepards (Alsatians) and the other one only had grey, but I can’t remember which was which?

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

LanceHunter posted:

Isn’t there an entire street fair devoted to the public honking?

terrible joke, fol shame, fol shame

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

also i opened a dog pics thread once and graph closed it. the cat yospos lobby is v real lol

:yeah:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/MikaelThalen/status/1126557922383654912

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

the dog pic thread was moved to gip when movax was a mod and is still stickied there today. please go post dogs there. we want more dogs in the dog thread.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

BECOME A BBAY

100% GUARNATEED BY SCIENCE

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FMguru posted:

between this and CRIP EATIN BREAD outing himself as an asl player in the educational videos thread, im beginning to suspect that yospos is actually a seething hive of horrible old nerds

squad leader owns and i with i had people to play with here

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

fart simpson posted:

squad leader owns and i with i had people to play with here
iirc tori is also a fully paid up member of the church of asl

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

it’s a good game op

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
i mean there's nothing else like it, but i'm not going down that rabbit-hole with the kabillion rules and modules and scenarios...none of which are in print so

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

i mean there's nothing else like it, but i'm not going down that rabbit-hole with the kabillion rules and modules and scenarios...none of which are in print so
just order asl starter kit 1 and see if you like it

join us

join usssssssss

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

Buglord
nah, i'm going all-in on the lock n load tactical series when it comes online this year

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015

Schadenboner posted:

So either the West or the East Germans only had brown German Shepards (Alsatians) and the other one only had grey, but I can’t remember which was which?

No

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

One time a bored czech vlcak under a seat on the train started munching my shoe very casually. It's weird to look down and see a wolf chomping on your Allen Edmonds let me tell you.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

muckswirler posted:

One time a bored czech vlcak under a seat on the train started munching my shoe very casually. It's weird to look down and see a wolf chomping on your Allen Edmonds let me tell you.

quote:

The Czechoslovakian Wolfdog has been successfully employed as a Search And Rescue (SAR) dog in Italy, although, admittedly, handling one requires much more work than other breeds.

It ate teh body, didn’t it?

:ohdear:

muckswirler
Oct 22, 2008

Sorry chief we didn't find anything. *Dog looking down at shoes and whistling*

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Look, the smell of your shoes was really offensive and the dog did you a favour :v:

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
who can blame the dog for eating a waiters shoes,

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

Tesla is so on track to FSD autonomous taxis that they shook up the autpilot team with wunderkind Musk at the helm now.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
boy howdy that's going to produce some hilarious results

and by hilarious i mean a lot of people are going to die

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

:perfect:
:wow:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
lol ok if nobody is working on autopilot for more than a few months before quitting it makes a lot more sense why they don't yet have the level of object recognition capability of your average student robotics project