Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

For me, if you're looking for basketball action on television, you can't beat the NBA Playoffs.

If you're looking for someone who's playing well in the playoffs, for me it's Giannis. He's playing good baskeball!

Jokic is playing great. Damian Lillard too. That's what you need to do well in playoffs: great plays, made by great players.

LeBron is going to looking for some reinforcements in the off-season. Don't ask me about it!

If you're looking to watch a game with dribbling and a hoop, you should consider watching basketball.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Houston Rockets and Golden State Warriors game is on TNT right now. The Warriors are playing well, and so are the Rockets! Two good basketball teams.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

AsInHowe posted:

The Houston Rockets and Golden State Warriors game is on TNT right now. The Warriors are playing well, and so are the Rockets! Two good basketball teams.

Great analysis—I agree! Let me add that James Harden will be the player to watch in the next game at Oracle Arena. He had 38 points to help level the series at 2-2!

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
The biased fake news media still does not understand that I was TOTALLY EXONERATED! WITCH HUNT!

e: wrong forum

-euphronius

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

What a game by James Harden and the Houston Rockets to tie the series up at 2-2. Looking forward to game 5 and seeing how Kevin Durant and Steph Curry will respond.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

James Harden's 38 points tonight had the Warrior players on ice skates! He led his Rockets to an even series, 2-2.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I can't forget matchups like Larry Bird vs Dr. J, Larry vs Dominique Wilkins, Larry vs Charles Barkley, Charles vs Karl Malone, Hakeem Olajuwon vs Shaq, and Hakeem Olajuwon vs David Robinson. Michael vs Isiah, Michael vs Clyde Drexler, Michael vs Reggie Miller, Kobe vs Allen Iverson, Shaq vs Tim Duncan, Stephen Curry vs. James Harden, David Robinson vs. Patrick Ewing, Reggie Miller vs. Ray Allen, Michael Jordan vs. Nick Anderson, Chris Paul vs. Stephen Curry, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar vs. Robert Parish Karl Malone vs. Dennis Rodman Kevin McHale vs. Kurt Rambis Patrick Ewing vs. Reggie Miller Chris Paul vs. Deron Williams Seve Nash vs. Tony Parker Wes Unseld vs. Jack Sikma Elgin Baylor vs. Sam Jones ,Shaquille O’Neal vs. Hakeem Olajuwon ,Michael Jordan vs. Clyde Drexle ,Allen Iverson vs. Stephon Marbury ,Good vs Evil, Kobe Bryant vs. Dwyane Wade ,Michael Jordan vs. Patrick Ewing , LeBron James vs. Kawhi Leonard , Vince Carter vs. Tracy McGrady, Shaquille O’Neal vs. Alonzo Mourning, Patrick Ewing vs. Alonzo Mourning, Bob Pettit vs. Dolph Schayes, Allen Iverson vs. Tracy McGrady, Shaquille O’Neal vs. Yao Ming, Me vs Content, LeBron James vs. Paul George, Michael Jordan vs. Kobe Bryant, Rudy Tomjanovich vs. Kermit Washington, Robert Parish vs. Bill Laimbeer, Jason Kidd vs. Steve Nash, Alonzo Mourning vs. Larry Johnson, Larry Bird vs. Dominique Wilkins,8 Allen Iverson vs. Vince Carter, Shaquille O’Neal vs. Dwight Howard, Reggie Miller vs. John Starks, John, Havlicek vs. Gail Goodrich, Wilt Chamberlain vs. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Kobe Bryant vs. Allen Iverson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar vs. Moses Malone, Charles Barkley vs. Shawn Kemp, Karl Malone vs. Shawn Kemp,Michael Jordan vs. Larry Bird, Larry Bird vs. Julius Erving, Apples vs Oranges, Michael Jordan vs. Magic Johnson, Magic Johnson vs. Julius Erving,Tim Duncan vs. Kevin Garnett, Hakeem Olajuwon vs. David Robinson, Charles Barkley vs. Karl Malone, Oscar Robertson vs. Jerry West, Michael Jordan vs. Charles Barkley, Michael Jordan vs. Karl Malone, Walt Frazier vs. Jerry West, LeBron James vs. Dwyane Wade, Breakfast vs Brunch, Kobe Bryant vs. Dwight Howard, Tim Duncan vs. Dirk Nowitzki, LeBron James vs. Stephen Curry, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar vs. Bob Lanier, Kobe Bryant vs. Paul Pierce, LeBron James vs. Paul Pierce, LeBron James vs. Carmelo Anthony, Patrick Ewing vs. Hakeem Olajuwon, Magic Johnson vs. Isiah Thomas, Larry Bird vs. Isiah Thomas, LeBron James vs. Kevin Durant, LeBron James vs. Kobe Bryant, Shaquille O’Neal vs. Tim Duncan, Shaquille O’Neal vs. Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan vs. Isiah Thomas, Wilt Chamberlain vs. Bill Russell, Magic Johnson vs. Larry Bird. Classics!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
Looking forward to the Toronto Raptors versus the Philadelphia 76ers tonight! Has the makings of a great game!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Great win by the Toronto Raptors! Kawhi Leonard and Pascal see a come were fantastic. But don't sleep on the Sixers! Embiid and Simmons are both all-stars. Looking forward to game six!

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Blazers looked tired, couldn't deal with the altitude in Denver after a classic 4ot game last week. They'll play better at home, i expect fireworks! Damian Lillard won't go down without a fight!

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Philadelphia didn't have it tonight, but they have some great young guys with bright futures. Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons will be wowing people for years to come, but it's Toronto's time to shine! Kawhi Leonard is an all star!

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Philadelphia played a great game last night. Game seven is on Sunday!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Looking forward to the Game 7s this weekend. Those games could well decide who goes home and who moves on to the next round!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Tied game here in the third quarter of this Rockets-Warriors game! Anyone's game at this point! Like a whole new game being played!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Probably Magic posted:

Tied game here in the third quarter of this Rockets-Warriors game! Anyone's game at this point! Like a whole new game being played!

Both Houston and Golden State are giving their all, but in the end it's going to come down to who can make shots down the stretch.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Kevin Durant is sorely missed, but if one of the Warriors’ other All-Stars can pick up the slack, I like their chances!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Raptors with Kawhi versus the Bucks with Giannis. And in the West, it's Dame vs. Curry-- and don't forget KD! These teams are playing for the right to go the NBA Finals!

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

R.D. Mangles posted:

The Raptors with Kawhi versus the Bucks with Giannis. And in the West, it's Dame vs. Curry-- and don't forget KD! These teams are playing for the right to go the NBA Finals!

Too specific

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1127750929690710016

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Magic is filing AP gamer ledes

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
omg he is branching out https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1127780323679334400

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Rained for an hour today in LA. If it keeps up we might be in for some wet weather!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The Pelicans got the top pick in the NBA draft. Great opportunity to add some talent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Like many boxers Magic would like to thank Al Haymon and then God

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1127428766064447489?s=19

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1127429311596642304?s=19