Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Piggy Smalls posted:

I bought the pre made ones since Im hoping being able to just open and drink it may somehow be easier than having to mix it manually. I know I know Im dumb but who knows. Maybe it will work out.

I know you posted in the wrong thread but I feel like this still relates to 90 Day Fiance somehow. Definitely the "I know I'm dumb but who knows. Maybe it will work out" part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Piggy Smalls posted:

I bought the pre made ones since Im hoping being able to just open and drink it may somehow be easier than having to mix it manually. I know I know Im dumb but who knows. Maybe it will work out.

:hmmyes: it will work out

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

Piggy Smalls posted:

have a baby, it will work out

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Piggy Smalls posted:

I bought the pre made ones since I’m hoping being able to just open and drink it may somehow be easier than having to mix it manually. I know I know I’m dumb but who knows. Maybe it will work out.

This is kind of a brilliant metaphor for a mail-order relationship and thus is actually perfectly on topic.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Colte orders pre-mixed poison online to kill his mother and/or wife.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does Nicole have an intellectual disability? I'm not sure she could survive on her own, like, have a full time job, pay her bills, etc.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Three Olives posted:

Does Nicole have an intellectual disability? I'm not sure she could survive on her own, like, have a full time job, pay her bills, etc.

Nickel, it's pronounced Nickel.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Well, she is from Florida, therefore

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Three Olives posted:

Once Azan finishes squeezing blood from the rock and bolts I'm sure she'll have no trouble gloming onto Florida Man and making some sort of living off of his crazy weekly shenanigans.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Yeah Nickel is the hardest to watch, I seesaw between rage and pity. Her little smirk/grimace that she gets whenever shes asking or saying something she knows is essentially bullshit or just totally wrong makes me want to die. Its a shame shes putting her kid through all this.

This season feels really insanely boring so far because there doesnt seem to be any progression whatsoever. Everyone hates or loves each other the exact same amount the whole time (in nickels case, about 55%).

emptyspace
Oct 21, 2008
Nickle has the emotional maturity and starry-eyed, ignorant optimism of a 12 year old. Her kid's father must be paying a lot of child support, or her parents are giving her money. The only job she's ever mentioned was part-time, I'm assuming retail, but she's got her own apartment, she's sending Azan thousands of dollars and flying all over the world.

It grossed me out when she was making the kid call him daddy after dating online for a couple months.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Pedro's family came off worse to me, maybe because I speak Spanish, but also possibly because my mother in law was also demanding all my wife's attention and money when we moved in together

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

ElGroucho posted:

Pedro's family came off worse to me, maybe because I speak Spanish, but also possibly because my mother in law was also demanding all my wife's attention and money when we moved in together

To me, the big thing that makes them better (more tolerable?) Is that they are farther away. Don't get me wrong though, both families are poison.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

His family will also at least not try to overtly start poo poo and put on a fake but polite face for the sake of the immediate situation, as opposed to The Family Chantel which is always trying to provoke an argument and then acting shocked that an argument happened

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

emptyspace posted:

Nickle has the emotional maturity and starry-eyed, ignorant optimism of a 12 year old. Her kid's father must be paying a lot of child support, or her parents are giving her money. The only job she's ever mentioned was part-time, I'm assuming retail, but she's got her own apartment, she's sending Azan thousands of dollars and flying all over the world.

It grossed me out when she was making the kid call him daddy after dating online for a couple months.

Her family gives her money, there is no way she can do everything she does with her job skills.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

emptyspace posted:

The only job she's ever mentioned was part-time

Barista which seems way over her intellectual ability. I know her job "interview" was completely fake but god I would like to see her interview for any position that requires any critical thinking.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Nickel's mom helps fund Nickel's life... I'm guessing primarily for May's sake.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

She's also getting TLC money...

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

AWarmBody posted:

Nickel's mom helps fund Nickel's life... I'm guessing primarily for May's sake.

The dad actually seems to be the one that did most of the enabling. She got him to sponsor Azan because the dad said if he didn't she'd go do something stupid like move to Morocco. The smug rear end look for gave her mom after she told him her dad would do it said all you need to know about things.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

She's also getting TLC money...

Apparently it's only like $1k per show. But you can clean up by guest hosting parties and events at your local night club

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Apparently it's only like $1k per show. But you can clean up by guest hosting parties and events at your local night club

Host a divorcee partee

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I need to catch up on this season but Nicole's life is insanely depressing and that job interview she had made me legitimately feel bad.

"So do you have computer skills?"

"Nope!"

"Okay, how do you work with other people?"

"Uhhhhhh......"

"And how long can you work for?"

"A few weeks, maybe? Maybe like a month..... I don't know. Make sure they know it's short term and I could leave at any moment. So what jobs do you have for me?"

I was an extremely dumb and insecure person at her age but I also didn't have a child or a fianc who was obviously scamming me out of my money.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Nicole doing fine

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

rear end cobra posted:

oh nicole....

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Nicole doing fine

Just havin' a normal one

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

WhyteRyce posted:

Nicole doing fine

It's not a personality flaw, it's who I am!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Hello ladies

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
this season is abysmal, havent enjoyed a single second so far but i'll keep watching that garbage

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I'm two episodes behind on my DVR and just haven't had the motivation to watch. Agreeing that this season has been boring as poo poo, and there's no reason episodes need to be freaking 180 minutes long.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The best part of this season is every time they show Colt just sitting there sipping his drink, not moving, and just staring into the distance like a freaking crazy person.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

rear end cobra posted:

this season is abysmal, havent enjoyed a single second so far but i'll keep watching that garbage

Mood.

Demon Of The Fall posted:

The best part of this season is every time they show Colt just sitting there sipping his drink, not moving, and just staring into the distance like a freaking crazy person.

He is the weirdest creature Ive ever seen and a bunch of my buddies are in software. Its like he read about human interaction from a book.

Hes also the weirdest shape of person Ive ever seen. I cant tell if hes just fat, but carrying it weirdly?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

rear end cobra posted:

I very much enjoyed the apathetic you'll be with the cat line from Pedro

Man she's totally going to destroy his sweet gaming rig while he's gone isn't she

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

I very much enjoyed the apathetic you'll be with the cat line from Pedro

Man she's totally going to destroy his sweet gaming rig while he's gone isn't she

We can only hope

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

So Love After Lockup is available on Hulu now and y'all it's so funny. If you think 90 Day Fiancee is rock bottom, Love After Lockup is what's there when a trapdoor opens.

"I always wanted a black friend, and she's my black friend!"
"I asked God what's next for me after I got a DUI and ran over someone's foot, and He led you to me"

e: also the way they censor surnames is the same as censoring naughty words, so it's like "Hello sir, I'm here to visit Elizabeth gently caress"

AveMachina fucked around with this message at 15:35 on May 23, 2019

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

https://twitter.com/limalarissareal/status/1132164837025259520?s=12

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

what, no more coltee?

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
coltee is cancelled

now its all about ericee

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
rewatching the dinyelle/mohammed saga and its annoying how much alexei/loren bs i have to skip, that whole tourettes thing is so loving boring

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Loren cried so much about her Tourettes and I wonder how well the ratio of crying about Tourettes to not crying about Tourettes was represented by the editors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
I tried watching Love After Lockup and maybe it's just the way the audio is compressed in the versions on YouTube but the way they use music make it completely unwatchable.

Every second of footage is completely drenched with obnoxious, bombastic stock music.