Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

god I just want to yell at his person for hours. I DO NOT WANT A VIDEO OF YOUR DUMB NOSE UNLESS ITS A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR DUMB NOSE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

coconono posted:

god I just want to yell at his person for hours. I DO NOT WANT A VIDEO OF YOUR DUMB NOSE UNLESS ITS A VIDEO ABOUT YOUR DUMB NOSE.

I was split about posting it because he's clearly next level goofy and I don't want to be internet bullying but he is also just kind of hateful and sexist enough that I am ok putting him on blast

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Wait did he praise Captain Marvel in the beginning?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Jenkem Delivery posted:

For some people their love for Marvel beats their hate for women.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Yeah he had a thing about how people should stop calling Captain Marvel SJW because SJW stuff sucks and he liked that movie so it can't be SJW

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its a bizarre video.

He likes captain marvel and thinks the criticism against it is motivated by sexism.

He thinks WWE has been corrupted by progressive SJW agenda that Stephanie McMahon has wholeheartedly embraced

Women will never be more famous than men.

Its the closed door ignorant rantings many nerdy shutins do but this time its on interplanetary display.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

He did one video where he was like "And now, with my logical response, this hashtag movement is destroyed and we can all move on" and it had like 27 views

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Are all of his videos filmed like he was just trying to talk into his phone and accidentally turned the reverse snapchat camera on?

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah he had a thing about how people should stop calling Captain Marvel SJW because SJW stuff sucks and he liked that movie so it can't be SJW

Like, the bit where she beats Jude Law is so unsubtle in it's symbolism* I actually can't fathom these idiots missing it, and yet there we are.

(*this is not a negative, btw)

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?
I'm just surprised there's someone out there who actually believes the "Stephanie created women" stuff.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Remember Charm City Gamer, the Izzy megafan who is definitely not a pedophile?

https://twitter.com/RealCCG_YT/status/1127255271628255232?s=19

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://twitter.com/RealCCG_YT/status/1127256690963955712

Double yikes

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
that dude makes my loving skin crawl. i hate him.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 34 days!

WatermelonGun posted:

Look, he's a new person, as evidenced by his use of a completely new Twitter account. What more do you want from him :colbert:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
He’s @realccg so he didn’t even get rid of the name or anything. If Jared from Subway changed his name to J-Rad from the subways I’d still know it’s refering to the pedophile

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

WatermelonGun posted:

Yeah, reading what he writes is deeply unsettling.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"I've changed for the better and am a good guy now" *new account's pinned tweet is thanking Enzo for acknowledging him one time*

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

"I've changed for the better and am a good guy now" *new account's pinned tweet is thanking Enzo for acknowledging him one time*

The funniest thing if you click through is even Enzo's fans are telling Enzo that this guy is bad news.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah, reading what he writes is deeply unsettling.

I forget, what did he say?

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

quote:

It's not a joke tho. Njpw characters are not that deep or different.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...medium=web2x%5C

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Bee posted:

I forget, what did he say?

He's the guy who was disturbingly into Izzy and posted a lot of stuff about her that people found creepy, and he dug himself deeper with every post insisting he wasn't creepy and besides even if he was it was cool and even if it wasn't he'd learned his lesson and even if he hadn't it wasn't like he was going to do anything illegal and even if he did it was just a misunderstanding and even if it wasn't it would be a first time offense and even if it wasn't shouldn't people give him a second chance etc etc

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

He's the guy who was disturbingly into Izzy and posted a lot of stuff about her that people found creepy, and he dug himself deeper with every post insisting he wasn't creepy and besides even if he was it was cool and even if it wasn't he'd learned his lesson and even if he hadn't it wasn't like he was going to do anything illegal and even if he did it was just a misunderstanding and even if it wasn't it would be a first time offense and even if it wasn't shouldn't people give him a second chance etc etc

Yeah it was that age old trap pedophiles somehow find themselves constantly caught in where people were saying "drat you're a creepy dude are you a pedo?" and rather than say 'no' he instead went "well you see the thing is..." over and over and over

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

So he started a new twitter account to get away from his name being linked with being a creepy potential paedophile and went ahead and used the same handle?

That's some galaxy brain poo poo

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Grimey Drawer

History Comes Inside! posted:

So he started a new twitter account to get away from his name being linked with being a creepy potential paedophile and went ahead and used the same handle?

"It's the last place anyone would think to look for me!" :downs:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

History Comes Inside! posted:

Also when you click his profile has the same old handle he called poisonous in big bold print on the background header

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Might be time to add The Charm City Gamer to the Chris Regal Memorial Thread for Stupid Wrestling Fan Opinions Hall of Fame with fellow inductees Chris Regal and Joe Babinsack, that way his posting can be retired and never creep people in this thread out again.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1128684510835396609?s=19

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Yes it's a shame that AEW only has talent like Omega and the Bucks but lacks the star power of names like *checks notes* Michael Elgin and Rich Swann???

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I came to post that. Im not sure what's better, AEW's roster pales to Impact's or how Impact could totally get on Paramount or WGN.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/jake_nazar/status/1128868853579227142

number of subscribers to njpw world at its highest ever. dominion is already sold out. but remember no one is watching.

also please ignore that the hiromu/ishimori finals from last year that everyone loves went 34 minutes.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jake Nazar is the dumbest person on wrestling Twitter and that's a very stiff competition.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Jake Nazar is the dumbest person on wrestling Twitter and that's a very stiff competition.

I had never heard of this person and looked at his timeline and

https://twitter.com/jake_nazar/status/1128873358190436352

And this doesn't seem to be ironic? So you appear to be right. Also SHO vs Dragon Lee was a garbage match because SHO does a taunt and then sells his arm injury? I don't understand anything any more.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

His tweets have been a guilty pleasure of mine since MRT first posting him in this topic. He's a staunch WWE apologist who takes any angle to poo poo on non-WWE wrestling. He went from calling Naito lazy because he wears a T-shirt on ROH to pretending Naito has always been his favourite wrestler so he could join in the second guessing about WK12 to get likes on his anti-NJPW posts.

The absolute greatest thing he did was try to deflect from WWE Saudi Arabia by pointing out that NJPW employed ZSJ who supports Jeremy Corbyn.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
IMPACT will always be that Wrestling promotion Dixie Carter used to run (she's still a minority owner too). Her name is poison with North American TV stations. The company can change names all they want but Dixie's name is prominent on their Wikipedia page.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Okay so wait, is AEW going to have armed security or are they mad they won't?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think he's mad they're doing a charity event for shooting victims. :psyduck:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Okay so wait, is AEW going to have armed security or are they mad they won't?

How dare you do a charity event for gun violence when you live in a society.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Luckily there's a big time wrestling promotion that is 100% pro murder they can support

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I look forward to all the GOTCHA tweetpics of arena security guys