Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
lmao bad rear end

*salutes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So... babies are waiving the tool of their death? Are they.... I have no idea what message is actually trying for besides offending.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

LingcodKilla posted:

So... babies are waiving the tool of their death? Are they.... I have no idea what message is actually trying for besides offending.

Babies are hosting the hated symbol of abortion, much like when the Marines hoisted the Nazi flag on Iwo Jima.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

BigDave posted:

Babies are hosting the hated symbol of abortion, much like when the Marines hoisted the Nazi flag on Iwo Jima.

It’s a metaphor.

For uh...

It’s what the babies want?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Jarmak posted:

He's literally quoting a nuclear hot take and providing constructive commentary on what the reality is. Weird how after a page of hot takes you only seem to take issue with the one even-toned post pointing out the hot takes are silly.

Oh that's right, it's because those are hot takes you like and you've dropped any pretense of your modding being anything but "find excuses to get rid of the posters I disagree with"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

yo someone call me?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

It’s not the original. The original was posted by Laura Ingraham on Twitter and has them hoisting a flag that says Alabama.

It’s a joke take on it. You’re thinking too deep.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

colachute posted:

It’s not the original. The original was posted by Laura Ingraham on Twitter and has them hoisting a flag that says Alabama.

It’s a joke take on it. You’re thinking too deep.

That explains so, sooo much.

goomsnarr
Jun 21, 2012

Yeah, yeah...

Nice and hot piss posted:

the only game you need is Snake on your old nokia phone

change my mind

I had a very old phone with Solitaire; I found it much better for taking a dump as it wasn't so critically interactive.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

The point is that if abortion is outlawed desperate women will be forced to go back to unsafe methods.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Bye again.

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1129113868574314496?s=19

And the judge is so mad that there are now fines involved!

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1129117157755891712?s=19

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

goomsnarr posted:

I had a very old phone with Solitaire; I found it much better for taking a dump as it wasn't so critically interactive.

The only game I play on the john is advance wars ds

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Love to extort people for justice

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

The point is that if abortion is outlawed desperate women will be forced to go back to unsafe methods.

Then that would be teenage girls raising the hanger to make sense.

Thanks Cole. I didn’t realize it was satire.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

Then that would be teenage girls raising the hanger to make sense.

Thanks Cole. I didn’t realize it was satire.
Nah it makes perfect sense. The babies are so relieved their mommy got them scrambled in a dark alley instead of a sterile clinic. Just like Jesus would want.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

Nah it makes perfect sense. The babies are so relieved their mommy got them scrambled in a dark alley instead of a sterile clinic. Just like Jesus would want.

Didn’t Jesus say something about coming into children?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I'd say every other, or every third post I'm seeing on Facebook today is about these insane abortion laws the GOP is ramming through different states. Haven't seen this many people this mad about anything before, including Mueller and election night.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

colachute posted:

Love to extort people for justice

She was granted immunity to testify and refused anyway. The only people getting extorted here are the idiots who will donate to her fine fund.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:siren:
https://twitter.com/mdudas/status/1129113685220352001?s=20

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Same, and I'm in the deep south. Total silence from the chuds on my feed, the reaction has been so overwhelming that they're scared to spike the ball in public.

In conclusion,

quote:

These men are cowards, Donnie

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

LingcodKilla posted:

Didn’t Jesus say something about coming into children?

Uhhh....

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

I haven’t got anything to add apart from ahahahahahaha. Couldn’t happen to a nicer murderer.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Gonna be really funny if he's rescued by whales. Wouldn't even be that weird

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Did they take the John McAfee Antivirus Software off federal workstations yet?

I know he doesn’t actually run the company but I still think that’s funny.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When he gets arrested with a shitload of drugs and possibly a child prostitute, let's all take a week to remind everyone about the time the GOP invited him to testify about cybersecurity. Y'know, despite the fact that he'd been out of that field for a couple decades.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
This is everyone who has cosponsored HR 553 since I started making posts about it earlier this month:

Rep. Sablan, Gregorio Kilili Camacho [D-MP-At Large] 05/07/2019
Rep. Sanchez, Linda T. [D-CA-38] 05/07/2019
Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18] 05/07/2019
Rep. McEachin, A. Donald [D-VA-4] 05/07/2019
Rep. Hagedorn, Jim [R-MN-1] 05/07/2019
Rep. Higgins, Brian [D-NY-26] 05/07/2019
Rep. Luetkemeyer, Blaine [R-MO-3] 05/07/2019
Rep. Trone, David J. [D-MD-6] 05/07/2019
Rep. Wild, Susan [D-PA-7] 05/07/2019
Rep. Marchant, Kenny [R-TX-24] 05/09/2019
Rep. Scalise, Steve [R-LA-1] 05/09/2019
Rep. Cunningham, Joe [D-SC-1] 05/09/2019
Rep. Bilirakis, Gus M. [R-FL-12] 05/09/2019
Rep. Phillips, Dean [D-MN-3] 05/09/2019
Rep. Long, Billy [R-MO-7] 05/09/2019
Rep. McNerney, Jerry [D-CA-9] 05/09/2019
Rep. Frankel, Lois [D-FL-21] 05/14/2019
Rep. Wagner, Ann [R-MO-2] 05/14/2019
Rep. LaMalfa, Doug [R-CA-1] 05/14/2019
Rep. Wright, Ron [R-TX-6] 05/14/2019
Rep. Bera, Ami [D-CA-7] 05/14/2019
Rep. Doggett, Lloyd [D-TX-35] 05/15/2019
Rep. Lawrence, Brenda L. [D-MI-14] 05/15/2019
Rep. Lawson, Al, Jr. [D-FL-5] 05/15/2019
Rep. Schrier, Kim [D-WA-8] 05/15/2019
Rep. Trahan, Lori [D-MA-3] 05/15/2019

Just because we're up to 290 now doesn't mean we should stop, though, because we all know Congress will look for an excuse to not pass this bill.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Gwen Moore apparently not going for it after multiple people reached out has me completely mystified.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm glad Al finally got around to it.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Nystral posted:

I don’t get where de Blasio sees room for him in this primary especially announcing after Biden who has successfully sucked all the oxygen out of the room.

How does Mayor Bill differentiate himself from Booker, Gellibrand, and Klobuchar? I’m not seeing the logic here. But all I know about Bill was that he upset the NYPD over something and he’s the mayor of New York that came in after Bloomberg.

And if you look on Wikipedia there are some candidates like Messam, Swalwell, and Williamson who have no traction even here which is fairly on top of candidates.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1129147418682040320

air force one dunk

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Hi I'm the president of the United States of America, presiding over multiple constitutional crises, a trade war, some actual wars and a distinct possibility of being Wormtongue'd in to starting more. The most important thing I can and should be doing right now is Twitter-making GBS threads. Thank you and MAGA.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/PMBreakingNews/status/1129160236529528838

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Better than strafing an elementary school, I suppose.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Does anybody else immediately go 'oh gently caress here we go' when you see the text talking about a fighter jet before you read the rest of it.

I'm eagerly awaiting either an overt hostile act, or more likely pushing the Iranians into defending themselves and using that as CB.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

bird food bathtub posted:

Hi I'm the president of the United States of America, presiding over multiple constitutional crises, a trade war, some actual wars and a distinct possibility of being Wormtongue'd in to starting more. The most important thing I can and should be doing right now is Twitter-making GBS threads. Thank you and MAGA.

Decorum ... good?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
The President giving commentary on the Democratic primary may be the thing that finally kills me.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If you're in a state with open primaries you have a patriotic duty to convince Trumpers that Bernie is the weakest candidate and they should go vote for him to help sabotage the dems.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

yeah, sure, whatever, ill believe anything anymore

https://twitter.com/felixsater/status/1129098236264947713

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

When he gets arrested with a shitload of drugs and possibly a child prostitute, let's all take a week to remind everyone about the time the GOP invited him to testify about cybersecurity. Y'know, despite the fact that he'd been out of that field for a couple decades.

In all fairness thats better than the " oh you have a background in this field? Then get the gently caress out you don't know what you're talking about" that they normally do

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

P sure the GOP has enough child prostitute experience to give expert testimony tbh

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/anti-abortion-rep-tim-murphy-asked-mistress-terminate/story?id=50274843

This is the best. JUST LAST WEEK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
yay, we're wagging the dog and dick-waving into war again

https://twitter.com/woodruffbets/status/1129178796605804551