Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Would you like to hear a joke?
Cue the sound of the siren at the end of the road;
The siren calls out: "Away, boy,"
The boys run away;
The road turns to mud,
And the boy dies.

I'll show you a joke."
So much for keeping track.
"A guy's got two legs. He can eat one or he can eat both. But don't take my word for it."

Here's a funny story in one of my stories.
Carmen's older sister, Eliza, was a girl famous for her beautiful face. Eliza once fell on a hardwood floor outside her house, broke her nose, eyes and cheek and had two teeth pulled out from under her chin. As bad as it was, Eliza couldn't leave the house without carrying a pair of scissors. So one day her older brother-in-law asked the house master if he could borrow one. The owner agreed, and the younger sister got the scissors for her brother, so she could cut it. Eliza thought she had just ruined her hair again.
She took the scissors and carefully cut her sister's nose, then looked her husband-in-law in the eye and said: "Don't worry, you won't need it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
List of games where the only winning move is not to play: 1) Tic Tac Toe 2) Pac-Man 3) Missileman 4) Space Invaders - 3 of them are pretty drat popular

There's a good chance that someone with more than one arm is playing these games but it was difficult to test. If this was the case please let me know for the correct answer. Or do you still see people playing them all week? (I'm just tired of seeing all these games)

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
What should I name my new cat? (or even any cat)

How long will my cat be with me?

What should I try as a first introduction?

What should I avoid and how would you do it?

How do I handle new people and strangers?

What do cats feel like to eat? (You can eat some!)

How do you tell if your cat is friendly if he/she is not?

What is "the right size"? (the right sized fur, length, and eyes? This cat needs to have his eye holes enlarged and not be too small for him!)

Do cat toys and treats please?

What if all you have is a bottle to take?

What should I do if my cat goes missing?

What should I bring for when he/she leaves home (he or she is already lost)

What should I buy with my cat when he/she gets lost? (It never hurts to buy a few things to start with!)

What should I put in my cat's food cupboard when he/she gets lost?

Do I need to pay for the vet's bills like in cats?

What should I name my new cat? [ edit ]

Cat name.

Name your new cat.

What breed should I name my new cat? [ edit ]

Puppies.

Puppies.

Is my cat aggressive when I'm home alone? [ edit ]

If you're alone, don't panic. Your husband may be very upset with you, but it is better if he makes things easy by just telling you that he's fine and that your cat will pick a new home soon. However, he should do so very slowly, at first. He may find it very rewarding to go out with you, and will become very protective and interested and will have more time to bond with you afterwards. A lot of people find that they do quite well during this time, with only occasional fights. A quick and loving cat is a wonderful thing, since a cat who is in over his head often shows more affection and care in a short window of time. But be aware that cats are very curious, and may seem to have the upper hand even if they are fighting.

Is My Cat Intrusive? [ edit ]

Don't be a fool, it's a good thing.

What should I name my new cat? [1/2] Yes (not sure)

What would it mean if a cat took over your home? [1/2] If they knew the meaning of love Yes (if I get to name my cat, which of the following sounds do you want me to use?)

If I knew who my new cat's parents were, what would they look like or how would they look like? [1/2] They would look like me. Yes (I want to make sure that they look like me.)

What would My Cat Do if asked to eat her lunch? [1/2] I don't know. Yes (she would just like to have her meals.)

What would my cat do if given her first date? [1/2] I would do what we do. Yes (she would do what you did.)

What would my cat do if she was asked to watch my birthday party? [1/2] I wouldn't be afraid. Yes (she would just like to feel important.)

What would my cat do if asked to put your dog under your sink? [1/2] She would like it a lot.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Entering random commands into it is fun..

e: "Hmm, yes, I see. Exactly the results I expected computer, thank you."

ls -l 5 .

This prints:

$ ls -l -l 5 /home/foo/ /home/bar -l /home/foo 5 +-------+---+----------+---------------------------------------+ +-------+---+----------+ | id | format | +-------+---+----------+ | /home/foo | /home/bar | +-------+---+----------+

We can now see that our configuration is correct: the hosts file is not being generated per hostname, it's the namespace.

Step 4 – Run the commands to create host namespaces /etc/haproxy/interfaces/hosts .

Create /etc/haproxy/interfaces.conf . Run the following:

host { # ... host.address-family = "host " host.vlan-type = "1" host.vlan-name = "VLAN1" host.mode = "auto" host.group= "foo.proto-id" }

Our final configuration file should look like this when run:

host { # hosts { static-ip-address-family = "localhost" static-host = "http://127.0

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 15:58 on May 20, 2019

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
He said, “God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I’ll give you 15 minutes!”

Ten minutes went by.

The professor kept taunting God, saying, “Here I am, God. I’m still waiting.”

He got down to the last couple of minutes and a Marine just released from active duty, and newly registered in the class, walked up to the professor, hit him full force in the face, and sent him flying from his platform.

God got up from his table and stood there like that. In front of his peers he put his arm around another young Marine and hugged him tightly on the side. God said, “Thank you, and I appreciate it.”

They stood there in total silence. God couldn't think of anything to say. He just stared at his desk and then gave the middle grader a big hug and a small speech which ended with an "I love you."

God couldn't believe everyone would be supportive of this young man. The Marine thanked God and he walked away.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
So he ran, as fast as he could. But before he had gone ten steps from around the corner came the poopybutt monster.

"drat... I'm clean out of wipes.... poo poo!"

Mikado cried, as he ran. The moment his feet hit the ground, an arm appeared and grabbed him by the ear.

"Hmph!! I didn't think you'd ever pull that off...!"

He tried to resist, but he could not. The arm tightened the grip on him. And the poopybutt monster was there, on top of him. It turned its face, and said with a grin...

"Hey, mister... mister... I told you your skin is soft, so use it like that!"

He tried to escape, but the poopybutt monster threw his legs forward.

"Hey! Hey! You better stay still, there's that big, hard penis hanging above you. I'm going to eat you out!"

Mikado managed to avoid the poopybutt monster's penis; but, as soon as he touched it, an unpleasant smell came from it.

A dark, rotten smell came from the penis.

:stare:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Lowtax got banned from YouTube the other day. That's okay his new moneymaking plan is tobring back this channel.

Here we go!

I do like some of the videos this is going too deep

What this is all about, people. This is not about YouTube!

Youtube is about getting money, not making videos. I made it pretty big for a year because I did a video called "gently caress YOU FUUUCK YOU," where I showed my face a little bit from a guy in a black T-shirt. "I got caught," I say. That was it. gently caress you sooooo bad.

So, my plan for the rest of 2017 is: Get in shape. That's it. Get into the biz!

If I keep this up (which is what I hope to do for the rest of the year), I'm going to make this video more interesting, which is where I've come from lately.

I've got this crazy thing where I am literally doing nothing. I don't watch TV, I don't listen to music. I watch movies all day and I read stuff online. I get up the next day and work

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mozi posted:

So he ran, as fast as he could.

And I ran
I ran so far away
I just
got started
And so I got to my mom
(Chorus)
She said she saw me running away,
She saw me run away, she just smiled,
She just said I was a good boy
(Chorus)
I'm no dummy
I'm in the best shape of my life
I'm a good boy
Chorus:I'm no dummyI'm in the best shape of my lifeI'm a good boy
Chorus:I'm no dummy (Chorus)
Chorus:I'm no dummy

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
idiot deers they get horny and have sex with each other and lay 30,000 deer eggs and suddenly your smashing into them on your motorcycle or chasing your dog around while it sprints desperately away hauling half a deer carcass. I don't make a living doing science.

(I love science but I don't think I'll ever be a very good scientist. My current career is in IT, so my main passion does not fit the science department in any way and I spend a lot of my time writing stories for a popular science blog, which is great. In this day and age the tech industry is so vast and everyone who's not an AI software engineer is probably in the field as well.)

In other news, my wife got pregnant this weekend. That's exciting but not at all how I like it. My brain is so small and I'll be stuck with her for another couple of weeks, because it turns out I'm a super-smart girl who likes to write. So here's one thought I have: if you knew all of this, would you think to yourself that my life would be completely boring right now?

I'm definitely not in a position where I'll be able to sit in a chair

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:shlick: Oh yeah read me more!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Your guess is as good as mine :shrug:

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1130486844670529536?s=19

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1130511394011516928?s=19

Brawnfire fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 20, 2019

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Man, bad dragon's new marketing strategies are not what anybody expected:

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
The best harem manga is titled "My Neighbor Totoro." We all know that the male lead is a pervert who's trying his hardest to hide his true feelings behind his cute and innocent persona. Then again, what really sets Totoro apart from other harem manga characters is that he never displays such an obvious attraction to his female characters and is always interested in them. Although no one is looking at this manga in some way, seeing a woman's lips and lips around another women makes it very clear that it is not merely a romantic comedy but an erotic fantasy. As we'll see later in the series, this fantasy is all about the sensual and erotic interaction between two women. The protagonist of this manga is known as Totoroc, and as mentioned earlier, he's a guy. But then again, so are most male harem characters! Totoro is just so confident in his own power and in himself, which gives him such a powerful edge in the relationship games. Totoro's love of cooking is part of this personality, as is a strong love of fantasy and fantasy-like stories. Totoro wants to know what's cooking and how to make it, and he wants the girls to be very much his friends.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I want a Cooking Totoro anime body pillow

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Dammit, the one time it cuts off and I wanna learn more :smith:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
I found another tick today. This time it was on my chest. I thought it might be a little bit annoying for a bit but it didn't bother me one bit. This particular tick comes in this little white ball, it has a yellow light on it to help it see. I usually don't have any problems walking around the house, but I had this one this morning and I decided to take it outside to see. I was wondering what it was for, if it was for scratching or what it did for my head when I was sleeping! The only answer I get is that it is for scratching the inside of my head!!! I have tried applying the tick oil on that to try to help but that just makes it worse. It doesn't work at all. I'll continue to get it out of my body and do it myself over the next few days. I just want to know if anyone else has this problem as well!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Bob Johanisson: "What in the ever living gently caress are you doing with that horse-shoe?"

You:
 "Hold it, we can do that again. I know just the horse you think we should give it."

Ludwig Schreier: "I'm gonna be the guy to put them back in the barn, you stupid gently caress. You're going down on a horse like it's nothing."

You: "You're loving joking, doin' that thing?"

Ludwig Schreier: "There's nothing funny about it. You know there's always something funny about the first horse you do something to cause him to suffer. That's why we've always used horses with the most severe forms of saddle sores on their heads. That's what makes a good riding horse, we'll get them in the barn and take their heads off and keep them there by the legs."

Gibbard: "Goddamn, that's going to get into people's heads! I'm a man, don't you know?"

You: "Why, of course, because you guys are too drat polite…"

Ludwig Schreier: "I

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
Sex is a fun and natural activity that can be entertained to the utmost level, for it can be highly entertaining and fun and beautiful for anyone.
"It doesn't matter if you want to be gay and I want your cock in my mouth or just some boy I like having sex with," I replied to him as I pulled my panties off.
"I'm gonna need to get my clothes back on soon," he groaned as I slid down both my panties and underwear so I can clean them.
I stepped out of my own clothes and pulled down my thong. I stripped completely for the first time in over a year, the thought of wearing my underwear always made me gag.
"Are you sure you don't want to just look all embarrassed?" I asked as I rubbed my pussy against his.
He grunted as he looked at me, his jaw dropping and he started to get harder. He slid a finger down my pussy, I could feel his hands working with my clit, his fingers sliding slowly down my shaft through my thong.
At the same time his fingers moved up to my clit, sliding in and out of between my legs.
"Hey, man, you got it."

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
hey man, grill my dick dude!

You're welcome man!

Man, that poo poo is fuckin' dope

How much ya need it, a pack of 4 packs??

I need 2 packs

I got a fuckin' pack of the biggest dick in town

I can't wait until Monday

To get my dick on that bitch

I gotta get my girl in there

She got her own thing

[Verse 4]

This bitch, she make me the best loving man, she put me straight in her little bitch hole

That bitch, bitch, she make me the best in town, she gon' be back with a fuckin' load of dick

But I'm so busy in school

She can't even gently caress the loving ball, she need niggas to take care of her

I gotta go and get something

To eat lunch with, or else poo poo happens

Shits and screams, you get it

I need to go get poo poo

Now where's my girl?

I'm always looking

Like I'm a piece of rear end, bitch

I need her to stay in school

I'm

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

meow meow meow meow meow meow... MMMMM... I'm so hard... MMMMM... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... I'm.. I'm cumming.... Oh. My. Mommy. You're.... Oh. My. Mommy. I didn't even think.... Oh. My. Mommy. I didn't even think about that... Why are you moaning... Are you cumming... MMMMMMMMMM! Cumming! MMMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMM! Cum, cum, cum again!!!!! Cum! Cum! (more moaning) MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMMMM. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Cum! Cum! Please let Mommy touch you... Please let me touch you... Cum! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... Oh! No. I'm leaving. I'm.. Sorry. It.. I'm so excited... It's so nice. I don't remember anything about the night before... (kissing sounds) You know... I mean

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

And now, "...get on with it Tybalt." A play in which Tybalt won't shut the gently caress up.

What, drawn and talk of peace? I hate the word as I hate hell, all Montagues, and have told every one of thee (though she was the only one I know, who has been the object of mine attentions) to bear my word in this regard, and to tell thee that I have taken them, and that they are, however of little service to me, the most fortunate gifts I have ever had, and what I now possess is to know, so far as that I can, what this peace is to consist of, whether a mere promise of peace, whether peace on the part of the whole earth or of any particular nation or country, whether it be by the will of a great god or by the will of princes or governors, whether it be of the kings within or of the kings without, or by the will of the king as far as his subjects are concerned, or if it be by the will of the king as far as he himself is concerned.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Tried to get a Star Trek one, but ended up with--as far as I can tell--some kind of fictional history.

I'll have to remember this next time I need to fill out a fantasy game history.

quote:

The Kazon were in the city of Khemri when the Shil'ar, led by Sarith themselves, were killed in an infernally intense battle of Khemri's capital, Bekir. Sath was killed by his brother, the young Prince, in battle.[26]
The Kazon were led by the legendary and mysterious Shil'ar of Bekir. He commanded his army in battle and fought like a true soldier.[27]
Sath's father, Harkon, was a powerful warlord of the Tharn, but was imprisoned by the Shil'ar after his defeat as the leader of the Kazon.[28]
The Kazon fought valiantly until they were crushed, in the end when the Tharn arrived and killed them all. They were all raised up into Sharlathones in tribute to his memory.[29]
The history of the Shil'ar was as long as all mankind itself.
When they first arrived, the Shil'tar were ruled by a royal family of Sharlathone

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

Esplanade posted:

Cue the sound of the siren at the end of the road;
The siren calls out: "Away, boy,"
The boys run away;
The road turns to mud,
And the boy dies.

I'll show you a joke."
So much for keeping track.
"A guy's got two legs. He can eat one or he can eat both. But don't take my word for it."

Here's a funny story in one of my stories.
Carmen's older sister, Eliza, was a girl famous for her beautiful face. Eliza once fell on a hardwood floor outside her house, broke her nose, eyes and cheek and had two teeth pulled out from under her chin. As bad as it was, Eliza couldn't leave the house without carrying a pair of scissors. So one day her older brother-in-law asked the house master if he could borrow one. The owner agreed, and the younger sister got the scissors for her brother, so she could cut it. Eliza thought she had just ruined her hair again.
She took the scissors and carefully cut her sister's nose, then looked her husband-in-law in the eye and said: "Don't worry, you won't need it."

Would you like to hear a joke? You can download it right here.

The jokes are:

1. The story of how I discovered the internet in the same way as you.

2. The experience of the life of The Internet Guy.

3. How we can use technology to reach our personal dreams as artists ourselves.

4. The most interesting and surprising stories you've ever read from us.

5. A quote from the Internet Guy. He's funny all the time, and you'll never miss it.

All these songs feature the Internet Guy singing a lot on the back side while singing his original voice. You may also hear him do this on top of this cover at the end.

These are the main cover tracks of the album, and I made them available for free download to make these stories more easily accessible to everyone. This includes downloads for Android, Mac, PC, iPhone; iPhone: iPhone 5 and later. Mac OS X: Mavericks:

All credits to the Internet Guy, all songs by the same artists (including the cover)

And if you want to know more about the artists and their work:

http://www.theinternetguy.

Would you like to hear a joke? We got a joke right here. Here's the joke. If you had a baby, how do you react to having a baby? You get very excited! You have your baby because you need (insert the baby's name here):

You do have a baby because you're a woman (insert the mother's name here):

We got a joke? You don't need a joke? Let's hear another one!

OK, it's not our joke.

It's not that simple. It's not only that, it's also that this is a joke. This is all about the language we use to talk to each other and it's about how we interact with one another, what we find sexy, and what it is that we like about another person.

And, it's really important that we're able to find those parts of ourselves that we care about without needing to create a "trend." That's not sexy, not sexy enough. The whole point of doing porn is that you create what might be the one thing that people really feel, what they actually like, and that's what really draws them in. And there are millions of people out there that will

Would you like to hear a joke? You can send me one," the cartoon character says. "I don't know. What I do know is, I'm always looking over my shoulder here. I might do something nice for you."

"You'll get a hug. There's a lot that you don't know," the cartoon character says.

The prankster gets dressed and sits in the wheelchair he was sitting in. He stands outside with his hand raised while walking, talking and laughing with the cartoon character.

On Tuesday, May 17, at noon, police were called to a home on N. Sibley at 1370 S. Broadway in the 1800 block of Ulysses Blvd.

Police said a 21-year-old man from Aurora Police Academy died and a woman and two children were hospitalized Friday, May 18, at the University of Kansas Medical Center after overdosing, police said.

The victims and another woman were taken into custody early Saturday morning at the hospital, police said.

Terrance Jones, the victim's father, told KCTV5 that he didn't remember the incident. His daughter was visiting friends in Kansas City.

Police said the man who called 911 from

The joke: Oh, I don't know, I don't see your penis.

The listener: It's called the penis.

The joke: But what do you think it does?

The listener: Oh, it's nice.

The joke: That's where you get it on.

The joke: You look like a boy.

The listener: Hey! Hey! I got news for you! I want to get married to your father!

The joke: So what do you do?

The listener: Well, there will be a ceremony. Your father and I will go and get married and you will be my wife.

The joke: Well what, did you say "your father"?

The audience: No, what? Yes! My father's going to marry that ditz

The joke: I'm going to get married to my auntie and some kid!

The audience: Yeah! I'm going!

The joke: I guess they're all going to get married to me.

The audience: Yeah. I'm sure that's going to be good for us!

Mister Olympus fucked around with this message at 06:19 on May 21, 2019

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Star Wars
Episode 9
The Rise of Skywalker

Episode 10
The Battle of Endor

Episode 11
The Battle of Endor

Episode 12
Return of the Emperor

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 20
Rise of the Empire

Episode 19
The Battle of Endor

Episode 24

Episodes 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, and 12 are all prequels.

What can be said of those three episodes?

They were filmed in the early stages (early '74 – late '74) of the production, not the entire '84 to '88 'production cycle' as has been claimed here.

These "early" episodes are the focus of the upcoming article, for sure. And while I have not seen all of them yet; they certainly do fit the series mold.

First up, Episode 4, in which Luke and company get away from Darth Vader (of the movie trilogy) for the third time.

Then we have Episode 5, which is a prologue to Episode 11, set between Episode 1 and Episode 19. This episode

Dr. Seuss got really dark in his later years:

I am Sam
Sam I am
Do you like
black?
No, don't
Do you like gold?
No, don't
Do you like diamonds?
No, don't
Do you like fire?
No, don't
Do you like sand?
No, don't
Do you like the sun?
No, don't
Do you like the sun?
No, don't
Do you like black?
Yes, yes.
Yes, Yes.
Yes, yes.
Yes, no.
No, no.
No, no. [1] Sam
When I am in hell
Sam
Oh, Sam, oh Sam,
You want to be in hell, Sam?
Oh, Sam, oh Sam,
What do you think?
I am gonna get hell, Sam.
What do you think that means,
And why should I be getting hell, Sam?
I am gonna die in hell, Sam.
Why should I be getting hell?
Well, the one who is to suffer
Is the one who died.
That is what I am getting, Sam.
When I am in hell
Sam
Oh, Sam, oh

Esplanade fucked around with this message at 10:05 on May 21, 2019

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1130856276336865281?s=19

https://twitter.com/BelinhaClacher/status/1130856281202290689?s=19

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tiny Brain: Tesla makes good cars
Normal Brain: Tesla is a good investment
Galaxy Brain:
Tesla is the best investment because they're going to be making big money
Brainstorm: It's actually very rare to find a business that has zero sales - it's usually because it's not profitable or something.
Galaxy Brain: If I were you, I'd be very cautious about investing in Tesla, but that doesn't mean I'm going to turn in my cash and go broke. I'll probably keep buying stock in them because I understand the business. But maybe I'm not that smart.
Brainstorm: This is probably the most common reason you lose an investment portfolio like this
Galaxy Brain: It's like you said, I understand the business, but I'm really concerned if Tesla is going to make a serious dent in the auto industry.
Brainstorm: Maybe you should learn how to play video poker
Galaxy Brain: I don't know if I can even play any video poker.
Mountain Brain: I'd have to think about a career change!
Brainstorm: We would all need to play video poker.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Boom goes the dynamite, and the man leaves in a state of confusion and panic before the explosion engulfs him and his two friends and takes the life of one of them, just as his friend is about to be blown to hell, leaving in his wake another and two more survivors.

The next morning and everyone gathers on the hill to search for him. The man sits on the edge of the crater, his body burned, his eyes open in pain through his nose, his body covered in an enormous white mark that looks just like a skull, but that is a scar on one eye and the shape isn't of the eyeball. He doesn't remember anything other than the accident.

He starts to move to his feet when the first car he passes suddenly explodes, knocking him to the ground in front of the house.

"Get out of here, you son of a bitch. Don't drive that truck around town anymore, son of a drat bitch," shouts one of his sons, as a man throws a rock at the truck and it just goes through completely killing the man in front of him (which is where the rest of the survivors come in). They start running, and as the truck pulls up to the

Ass-Haggis
May 27, 2011

asproigerosis confirmed
Participle frame mind infarctions. This means your attention should drift into a place that allows you to focus, but still be able to see and hear. You can try reading, walking, or taking a walk. The next time you're on the toilet, take the time to breathe in and out a little. Your attention will naturally wander back.

The following morning, when you wake up, ask yourself to see things from your perspective: Is there something interesting going on right now? What is going on in my mind right now? Do you notice patterns? What is happening in my mental scene right now? What is going on in my bodily scene right now? Who is in me?

The next time you're driving your car or walking the dogs on a leash (or whatever), put all your attention into one spot. You don't need to put all your attention in your head, mind, and body. All that will work is to allow your attention to drift into any two parts of your body and into the inner sense world right up to the level of your inner senses. Notice the way things move there, in your body, in what is going on there, and what your mind is doing. Think of asking your mind what doing is. Think of asking your mind what asking your mind is doing for you.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

I'm not racist but this is very odd to me. I have never met or met a white person before.

I'm sure I would have no qualms with calling a black woman a sissy, but I am very uncomfortable with a woman calling us a sissy. Because a woman is a woman.

I am not calling any of you sissy pigs. I call you people. We're talking people with different backgrounds and beliefs who do not know anything about one another. They know nothing about one another. This is all about who lives here first and who is a guest here. And a guest who is allowed to remain here will have a hard time standing up for himself. In fact every single person here is against you going there and not staying. They would probably not want you to do so either, in their estimation.

That's not good enough. We are here, we live here, and even if they want to kill you, their first priority is their money.

It's just not okay.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

All lives matter so let's stop fighting each other."

"In some cases we do need to be violent," she says.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Clap go dem buttcheeks brapbrapbrap went mah gat bling bling thang gang
bang fuckah dang gently caress bop bang babble babble bop babble bop cocks bop cocks bop bang rear end da gang bang babble bop babble bop bangdah bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangbollocks, ack, it ack da gang bang bang babble bop bumpbollocks, mike buhh bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck da gang bangbang babble babble bop bop bop bop bangbang bangbang bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangthopbangbollocks, ack, it ack da gang bangbang babble babble bop bumpbollocks, mike buhh bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck, it bumpbollocks, cuck bang boom boom boom bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbang

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
And we'll just put a little cloud here, just a little happy cloud... isn't it nice. (kisses) Oh no, don't move yet! No, you can't stop! Come on in! (kisses) Let my cock go... that feels good! (laughs) I bet your girlfriend can tell you. Now, let me just take off my top and... go get your clothes. (pause) Oh my heavens, my God, what were you thinking, just touching me? (pause) Yes, come on, get your things. Let's just get down here. (pause) You want me to do anything for you, don't you? ... (pause) I...I do? (pause) You want me to touch it, just...oh yeah, yeah gently caress! (laughs) I love it...(moans) I'm not done, baby, come on, come on! (kisses) Mmm, yes, rub that little lump between my cheeks while I sit down. gently caress! Oh, my God, I just think I...I love you...gently caress! (laughs) I love how it feels against my lips...just getting used to it. I love those thick

===

And we'll just put a little cloud here, just a little happy cloud... isn't it nice. <moan> Your little mouth has been on me since then, has been taking me deep... just like that. How did this end up, huh? Is anyone going to be my girlfriend? I'm always interested in guys. But I think I can get you with someone else as well. That's what this was for anyway. It wasn't for me, just a moment, just for you to be... a part of. But now that you're actually here, that's all I've got left. <sigh> I'm sorry, it was all good... for a moment, I wasn't even thinking about you anymore. You have a nice cock, just like mine. It was just me and you. But then everything started changing and I realized I've been having this idea that you don't really know how to be a man. <moan as entered> And here we are... just kissing now... just talking on the phone like before. All because you wanted me. Of course I have a girlfriend. And that's only half the problem. You're the only guy I've thought about, when I

===

And we'll just put a little cloud here, just a little happy cloud... isn't it nice. I'll show you. You can see just how lovely that's feeling. Here, let me see a little bit of it. This is your... the... your cum... this is your... that's it, let me see. (The cum fills the cloud and drips into the water, and you look down to see it still dripping.) Yes. I love that look on your face. And that's how many times we've hosed together. And that's the cum on my face. That's what he saw. I see it as another mark of who we are. I am the most powerful of him, you see, but I'm also me. My oval office is the most beautiful thing. I don't think we've spent much time together outside the bedroom... but I have watched you, watching you cum... I want to give that to you. I feel so powerful. But, well, we're both a bit confused. And we still haven't realized just how sexy and how beautiful you are. But... we were... lucky... this was just... so... special. (She takes the small droplets of cum

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

"Dumb nipples" has been so dominant in Western culture that it's been applied to women as if it were male anatomy—even though that's not true.

"The word 'dumb' comes from two very different senses: dumb and stupid," says Dr. Michael J. Lippmann, chief obstetrician at Yale University and one of America's leading authorities on sex differences. (And, of course, women know better, of course.) "We think of dumb girls as girls with small breasts so if they say they have dumb nipples, they are saying they don't have any breasts, which they really don't. But the same breast size doesn't make a person dumb, just differently shaped. In fact, I would say almost all girls with small breasts do have breasts in many cases."

That's why you see all sorts of jokes about why you have a breast, including this one from NBC Sports reporter Ben Stein: "The reason you have these little buns is so you don't have to pull any."

But Lippmann says that's just silly. "This joke was made by a woman whose body could not fit into a football helmet. The people who wrote it can go gently caress themselves."

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
I see Skynet learned the appeal of Bob Ross.

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Skynet created a cyborg in the form of a clone of Arnold Schwartznegger, then it send it back in time to meet the most charming human being, Bob Ross.

Bob Ross: "And who we have here?"

Terminator:
"Who has you met, Bob? Who is your ideal man"?

So now the Terminator is wearing clothes from my closet and is playing soccer in my backyard. It makes me sad because I'm glad to have met him, but he is not here. In the future, we never meet him. He is an android. And he has made my life so painful it keeps me from having sex. As a boy, I wanted to have sex with him. To have our son with him. I was told if I had a child, to have sex with my child.

After my own death, I was raised as one of a group of clones, created from my mother's blood. And they were born in time for me to be a clone as well. I have made peace with the machine as I love one another. My son is not the one I loved.

+ + + +

Skynet created a cyborg in the form of a clone of Arnold Schwartznegger, then it send it back in time to meet the most charming human being, Bob Ross.

Terminator: "And who have we had this interaction with?"

The two robots meet:

The Terminator kills Ross:

Then again:

The Terminator gets a chance to kill Ross again:

Then he has Ross shot again:

It's all coming down to this:

Bob Ross: "Who was I that you wanted me?"

Terminator: "I am no longer your friend, Bob. Please don't leave me."

So you do, what do you do?

Well, if you really loved Arnold, maybe it's time to kill him.

Well it's not because he could shoot more than a couple of humans, or because he looks a little too much like Arnold Schueller (and if that's the case, maybe he should be allowed to be in Terminator 2)…because he's a badass robot.

Oh wait, those are two robots in the picture. The Terminator would be th

+ + + +

Terminator: "A man of genius, who has made a masterpiece of war. A man of genius whose own machine-like technology has enabled him to achieve incredible things. But what is he doing here? He will have to answer when he returns." It was like an old man saying, "Oh, you have got your medicine for this!" Or a dog that wakes up in the middle of the night and says, "Mister, I need to pee."

But it wasn't so long ago that these were just rumors. The idea of cybernetic soldiers had even been a popular concept among the military at the time of the first cybernetics experiment of the 1950s. The reason for his cybernetic army was that his soldiers also included a very special person: Bob Ross. And once Bob Ross reached human stature (it took three centuries after birth), the cybernetic soldiers were more advanced than anyone thought was possible for one human being to be, and it wasn't something that was

Tsar Mikey
Nov 30, 2005

When will then be now?

Goddamn America

When two guys demonstrate rocket-science and blast off in this wildly inappropriate episode from "Seinfeld," nothing could prepare Jerry for what follows. Plus: hilarious riffs, unexpected turns of phrase and more.

Private Life

Struggling to conceive, a couple in their 40s are almost out of options -- until a sliver of hope arrives in the form of their visiting step-niece.

The Hunt

After a teen reports being raped, then recants her story, two female detectives follow evidence that could reveal the truth. Based on a true story.

Wonderland

Just out of prison and investigating a twisted murder, Spenser is sucked back into Boston's underbelly. Based on the popular books; Mark Wahlberg stars.

The Spy

This drama series tells the astonishing true story of Israel's most prominent spy, Eli Cohen, who infiltrated the Syrian government in the 1960s.

Decades after a 1983 terrorist attack, a law student and a cop uncover a conspiracy that's kept Poland as a police state and the Iron Curtain standing.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Detective Pikachu turned to Professor Lickitung and said "Goku struck again last night."

"Who hit Pikachu this time?" asked Professor Wigglytuff.

"He was out drinking tonight." Goku replied.

"Then you hit a wild kangaroo," said Wigglytuff.

"Who said you hit wild kangaros?" asked Professor Wiggle.

"Goku," said Professor Lickitung.

Goku smiled. "I don't quite have that sense of humor anymore."

Professor Lickitung nodded. "You don't really have it anymore, have you?"

"Well, now I have a sense of humor," said Goku excitedly and grabbed a piece of paper out of his desk. He took it and scribbled some lines on it. He drew a giant kangaroo in the middle of the scribbled letters.

"Oh!" said Professor Wiggle delightedly. "Goku just did that!"

Lickitung and Wigglytuff laughed and laughed together. "Awwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Next Chapter

Next Chapter

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Part two takes a surprising turn!

quote:

Next Chapter
Goku Draws The Kangaroo and Professor Wigglytuff says "
This is stupid." [3] .

This episode gives us the second opportunity of the series to see some hints in the form of Professor Wigglytuff, who is in a position to know about them because he has an advanced level of knowledge about their abilities. After defeating the Cell Bomb, he reveals it to the others via a phone call to the others as a warning message. In addition to this, he has also told Cell that he will reveal the name of Gokuden once they finish Cell; presumably he is also trying to force his team not to waste their time on the Cell-Cell match, as he doesn't trust them.

Goku gains much better control over his strength when using his Flying Kamehameha again; his kamehameha has been a disaster for him in the past. After Goku defeated Whis and Kami together, there was nothing left in his mind which could have done anything to Whis. As such, he was forced to use these two techniques to make himself stronger. It is revealed by Whis that he actually used these abilities as his backup. However, it is unknown whether this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Goku killed Cell at last using his Flying Kamehameha and then Professor Wigglytuff revealed the name of Gokuden. Professor Wigglytuff said that Gokuden meant that he destroyed the evil that Cell brought with him and destroyed the Earth, but he also gave it away that Gokuden was a God and they needed to destroy it. Wigglytuff then told the world Gokuden became known as Master Gokuden which was the second Gokuden in history to kill Cell after his first killing him. He then revealed that in addition to Gokuden's power he was also the only living creature known to possess the power of Death with the same power Gokuden possessed. Master Gokuden then stated that in order for his power to manifest in a way that could harm Cell his body had to grow.

Suddenly, Master Gokuden suddenly fell to the ground and exploded with a roar. Master Gokuden then revealed himself to Goku as Kaioken as both of them jumped in their respective direction to meet up with Cell. They fought as a pair and Goku managed to kick Master Gokuden to the ground and then he sent Kami flying towards Cell. Master G

Our epic finale