Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Lovely, being a sook is what Calicos are all about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ewe2 posted:

Lovely, being a sook is what Calicos are all about.

Caught Chloe in a sun beam.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Random calico post:

Seen on an fb post about Dubrovnik so they have calicos there too!

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.
Meko loves any box large enough to squeeze into

Unfortunately for her so does her (much larger) bully of a sister

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Noot loves to play Dangerous Boxcat, lying in wait for me to innocently walk by and get pounced on.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Crosspostin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMXv7r3ByDI

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak3PEEthZYs

NavanaSokarad
Jan 19, 2019
I just LOVE cats in general. I miss my jacko. 18 long years!!!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Look at dis kitty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9xi8Ccodsc

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTtw1TJ3jfE

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

My kitty has Derpovision! Taken on new phone.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

More catte:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Link to many pictures of a cat

This is relevant to my interests.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

The Last Creed Fan
Aug 1, 2016
I'm getting another cat!! She's just about a year old, and somehow even smaller than Tina. I'm really hoping that she'll fit in well with the others, she's very shy (semi-feral, her foster mom is still working on being able to pet her) and really follows other cats' lead, so I'm optimistic.

http://imgur.com/a/nVDZl4V

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

She looks like you've caught her doing something naughty :magical:

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Bumping the tortie thread

have mola

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

This is my new phone wallpaper :v: Noot loves her box.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Here's my Joan! She's a very small girl;

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

i love all your cats

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Mameluke posted:

Here's my Joan! She's a very small girl;

Such a cutie :swoon:

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

A Noot!

beefnoodle
Aug 7, 2004

IGNORE ME! I'M JUST AN OLD WET RAG
Meet Maeby. She's 9 and came home with me yesterday from Seattle Humane. So far she likes being groomed, catnip, and the top towel shelf in the bathroom. She's 9 years old, 14 lbs and pre-diabetic. We're gonna work on the latter.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

She's a beautiful kitty and you are a good human.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Crosspostin.

Yesterday I barely escaped the shelter without a 3rd cat.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

Oh yeah, one more, Chloe with her faithful cuddle buddy Chip!

So, like, just so you know ewe2 there's a basically a Beanie Baby of Noot. :3: (Also comes in the tiny size from McDonald's and the bigger Beanie Buddy size.)

I wonder if they brought that down here to Australian Maccas!

rainbow kittens
Jan 20, 2006

Poor little kittens, they've lost their mittens! And now they shan't have pie :(
Meet Doppel and Sookie.

Sookie is a big sook. Hence the name. She doesn't like to be told "No". If you say "No", she will run through the house, howl, and then beat up Doppel. She will watch you like a hawk. As soon as she sees you moving to sit, she will run and you and climb into your lap. If you move a muscle once she is comfy, she will howl.

I found Doppel a few years after I already had Sookie. She is the baby of the family. She demands constant attention. If you are talking to someone, she will walk up to you, meow, stretch and put her paws on your knees, and you have to pick her up and snuggle her like a baby, or she will jump up herself. Ridiculous.

If we go to bed without one of the cats knowing, they will wander the house HOWLING until you say "We went to bed! In here!"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

AMISH FRIED PIES
Mar 6, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
if we're doing laser-eye pics, here's my best one of Chloe!

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

AMISH FRIED PIES posted:

if we're doing laser-eye pics, here's my best one of Chloe!

YOu give me my cat back right now

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

rainbow kittens posted:

If we go to bed without one of the cats knowing, they will wander the house HOWLING until you say "We went to bed! In here!"

Your kitties are awesome. Noot does a "terrified alone kitten rowr" if I have a lie-down without her knowledge too. Then it's maybe 10 minutes before she demands to be let in under the covers where she can purr herself to sleep in a blanket fort against my legs <3

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Noot has been a bit aggressive lately, scratching me on my bum behind my chair, she had a visit to the naughty corner today. Here is a crosspost from the aussie crew thread:

ALL WILL LOVE ME AND DESPAIR!

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003
I posted these to the fabgoon discord and I was told that I must offer these to this thread.

When Macie moved in with us 8 years ago, she was a cat theremin. If you got within ten feet of her, she would start growling fiercely. Her anger and pitch would increase as you or any piece of you approached, lowering by the same amount when you withdrew. She would outright attack anybody except her Human Servant (our flat mate who didn’t really bond with her) if we were suddenly in a random aggro range. On and off for her first few months, she had to be caged during the day just because of her aggression. A few months ago, she has finally become friendly, and has bonded with my wife, hopping up in her lap, and preferring her possessions to nuzzle and deposit fur upon.

Here she is, looking all regal.

A rare instance of her and Bear NOT fighting over possession of the cat tree.

teh winnar! fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Jul 12, 2019

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Beware of the cat theremin! :dance: That's pure tortitude!

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Shakti loves to drink from the straw in my water bottle when I refill it in her presence.

Sukha remains a lump.

GenericGirlName
Apr 10, 2012

Why did you post that?

Hey uh... What cat tree is this?

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

A new one because the sisal hasn't been scratched to shreds. But looks great, I wanna know where to get it too! Also Shakti is so cute :swoon:

Hermaphrodite
Oct 2, 2004

Luckily, I CAN go fuck myself!
The face of a cat that wants to sit in your lap:

This is Pheebers! (Phoebe)

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003

GenericGirlName posted:

Hey uh... What cat tree is this?

ewe2 posted:

A new one because the sisal hasn't been scratched to shreds. But looks great, I wanna know where to get it too! Also Shakti is so cute :swoon:

Actually, it's an old one; we just replace the sisal every few years (Wife's a bit handy). In fact, we don't even know the model; Human Servant brought it with her when she moved in with us, and when asked, could only say she got it "from the cat store." Bah, humans. An hour of googling hasn't found anything exactly like it, though the most similar thing currently available seems to be the Refined Feline Lotus Cat Tower (same quality and feature set of bottom house and combination of floors with alternating dominant sides), though the Refined Feline seems to be a single wave center rather than separate panels.

teh winnar! fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jul 16, 2019

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Fiona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Someone left this croissant in my house I tried to move it but it was very sharp.