Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

Got mordhau but havent played it. Playing STALKER shadow of chernobyl instead

drat I never played that. I keep remembering old PC games I never tried and I'm glad I can play them now. Thank you OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Twice weekly Hearts of Iron 4 sessions with el hermano have been good, but Paradox has absolute garbage UI. also, there's zero official documentation and the places you used to be able to get it from fan sites are harder to read because, it turns out, a ton of people who play the world war 2 simulation game are actual, literal Nazis who play exclusively as the third reich and they recently got discovered and banned from everywhere

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mordhau is pretty fun

it'[s epic. well, at least until you get dudes running around in full klan outfits spamming LYNCHED every time they get a kill

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

it'[s epic. well, at least until you get dudes running around in full klan outfits spamming LYNCHED every time they get a kill

Sounds like it's the kind of game where you pledge loyalty to David Duke so you can call people garbage for not being 100 percent racist at all times. And even if they apologize you say the damage has already been done.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Squeezy Farm posted:

Sounds like a typical siyn edit sony edit2 soyny fan cant handle the epic lulz courtest of microsoft Windows 10 based gaming

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nEwjqisgGY

John Wick Xcom. PC gaming ftw

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Mike Bithell is one of my favorite indie devs so I’ll definitely be checking this out

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/galyonkin/status/1122286978425327616

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
"before we sign on to use only your store, whats your system like for me to manage my games?"

"oh steves a nice guy"

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
"We can only add a few games every week"

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

No one wants to play unreal 1 or unreal 2

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol jesus

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thats a troll tweet

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

"before we sign on to use only your store, whats your system like for me to manage my games?"

"oh steves a nice guy"

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HORMELCHILI posted:

Thats a troll tweet

drat your right hes even making the troll face

https://twitter.com/galyonkin/status/1127007847768829953

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

elf help book posted:

"oh steves a nice guy"

Lmao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Oh no! my Epic Games Store is being tastefully curated by hand :rolleyes:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

lol this bitch doesn't know what post codes are

my motherboard had a post code display on it and its pretty epic

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1130972511691128833

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have no idea what thats talking about

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

It's a weird Dota mod that's like a multiplayer deck building game and has nothing in common with dota . It seems cool but it's got a bad translation and I can't really bother to figure it out

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

i can tell you what its not about....half life 3

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Panty Saluter posted:

i can tell you what its not about....half life 3

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

It's a weird Dota mod that's like a multiplayer deck building game and has nothing in common with dota . It seems cool but it's got a bad translation and I can't really bother to figure it out

oh, like artifact?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

oh, like artifact?

Don't troll me I never played Artifact . it's a "deck building game" in that everyone starts with the same pool of units and over the course of an individual match you draft new ones for your pool. You don't have a card collection or booster packs or anything it's self contained

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

How can they monetise it tho

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Don't troll me I never played Artifact . it's a "deck building game" in that everyone starts with the same pool of units and over the course of an individual match you draft new ones for your pool. You don't have a card collection or booster packs or anything it's self contained

sounds like poo poo covered aids from a donkeys dick :blastu:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

BBJoey posted:

obviously with steam machine revenue

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Turn your noise cancelling headphones on.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BBJoey posted:

By combining Artifact into the game people (supposedly) actually play and calling it Sir Worthington's Classy Mustache & Beard Butter Auto Chess Update. PC gamers will laugh insanely loud with their gap teeth showing while downloading that bitch at 50mbs down.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

By combining Artifact into the game people (supposedly) actually play and calling it Sir Worthington's Classy Mustache & Beard Butter Auto Chess Update. PC gamers will laugh insanely loud with their gap teeth showing while downloading that bitch at 50mbs down.

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Idk where else to post it but Pillars of Eternity2 is really good and I love it a lot.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't played it yet but Pathologic 2 Part 1 is finally out, 3 years after the estimated release date and only 1/3rd of the whole game. PC gaming truly is epic.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Idk where else to post it but Pillars of Eternity2 is really good and I love it a lot.

put it on the Switch so I can play it :D

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

You would probably also love Divinity 2.

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

In Training posted:

only 1/3rd of the whole game. PC gaming truly is epic.

:pwn: pc gaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

mobas and deck based games are trash