Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did VG Close the Poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol NiP forgot the cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

What a throw

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/dotaSolo/status/1131910833355808769

:o

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I hadn't heard about the Ceb stuff, that's really lovely.

Props to Solo, though

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Good lord why can't these idiots just not be horrible assholes

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Alliance has two solid chances to secure a slot at the minor. With that in mind, congrats to NiP and ACEsports on qualifying.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.

Andrast posted:

Good lord why can't these idiots just not be horrible assholes

These are gamers we're talking about here

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

it's really not hard to just..... not be this way

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

I can't believe ceb is racist. Next you'll be telling me Lakad Matatag is a sex criminal

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb is an rear end in a top hat apparently

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pinterest Mom posted:

it's really not hard to just..... not be this way

This guy has no chill, man

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
This poo poo is so embarrassing

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
Ceb used to be cool

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

The REAL Goobusters posted:

This poo poo is so embarrassing

Seriously. Ceb is 27 years old too.

tbf his name is 7ckngMad

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shocking nobody, apparently the sales of TI tickets was a disaster

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Yeah if I was gonna go I would try everything in my power to get a press badge again because gently caress this ticket sale situation

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

loving goddammit ceb why

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Holy poo poo NiP in the Rosh Pit

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Zurreco posted:

Alliance has two solid chances to secure a slot at the minor. With that in mind, congrats to NiP and ACEsports on qualifying.

They’ve certainly pissed away their chance in this game, wow. Game-losing Mirana build; Qojqva has been completely useless.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
It would be cool if Valve could invest in closed qual/LAN servers for pro games

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Abaddon Sven is cool and good

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Shocked that the man who cant button his shirt properly is a huge piece of poo poo

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Anyone who is shocked FuckingMad is a racist/piece of poo poo must be new to the scene

Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

it really shouldn't be at this point but the amount of people who are like "he was upset, what is he supposed to do???" like it's some mythical poo poo that it's possible to get mad without being a racist dickbag is really upsetting

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009

"How can I be racist, my name is spelled in Russian manner"

turboraton
Aug 28, 2011
Ok I'll take the bite. gently caress Ceb for being racist towards and typing so much hateful poo poo about a country, but also gently caress everyone (including here) that loves to point out and get the high ground when I remember clearly the years of racism and hatred towards Peruvians. If you get a pass and in time amend your mistakes so does he in my opinion if he really means it.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

turboraton posted:

Ok I'll take the bite. gently caress Ceb for being racist towards and typing so much hateful poo poo about a country, but also gently caress everyone (including here) that loves to point out and get the high ground when I remember clearly the years of racism and hatred towards Peruvians. If you get a pass and in time amend your mistakes so does he in my opinion if he really means it.

you got some ummm heated gamer moments you wanna talk about?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Every Gamer You Like Is Actually A Piece Of poo poo

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Hopefully we can turn this Gamer Racism incident into a Gamer Healing one lads thank you

Xae
Jan 19, 2005

I look forward to someone dumping Russian Twitter or the Chinese clone of it and the totally sincere outrage when it comes out one of them made americans are dumb and lazy joke or whatever.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

sugar free jazz posted:

you got some ummm heated gamer moments you wanna talk about?

he's peruvian iirc so I'm sure he's afraid to use voice chat pretty much at all in his games by now

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

EorayMel posted:

Every Gamer You Like Is Actually A Piece Of poo poo

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

americans are dumb

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Andrast posted:

americans are dumb

I am it's true, but also I'll see you in Reddit court you racist

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/1131971343212265472
https://twitter.com/PaulChaloner/status/1131978538142380034

Redeye really is a bit of a oval office isn't he

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

peru is cool its shaped like a fish jumping out of water and fish are neato ( :

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Guy famous for being a lovely person is redeemed because of uhhh...he was on og? What did Ceb do to ever earn respect here anyways

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Up Circle posted:

Guy famous for being a lovely person is redeemed because of uhhh...he was on og? What did Ceb do to ever earn respect here anyways

Valve completely, royally hosed up TI4 panel / crew and left 2gd hanging to sort it out working basically 24 hours a day, and Seb showed up and bailed him out big time. That earned him a lot of goodwill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Up Circle posted:

I think most people here had just never heard of Ceb before TI and didn't know he was a mega rear end in a top hat, so they only know him as an underdog who went from a coaching position to player because of the Fly/S4 betrayal who then won TI