Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should Gaj make his own thread
This poll is closed.
Yes, make a new thread 6 54.55%
No, keep things just how they are 5 45.45%
Total: 11 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Boomers love to get together at the one and only Bubba Gump Shrimp Company to just spend an hour or two bitching about the way that things are now while snacking on a single Shrimper’s Heaven basket, without even having the decency to leave a good tip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Pinching bottoms of waitresses then getting angry when told not to

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Picnic Princess posted:

Pinching bottoms of waitresses then getting angry when told not to

Yyyyep :smith:

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I would say that actually doesn’t happen anymore but Alabama just outlawed abortion, thanks again boomers

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
I mean, like, they don’t all do it, but it’s always Boomers that do it

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im more upset at the not-boomers who cant be bothered to vote. everyone talks big but we dont show up at the voting booth like they do

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

marijuanamancer posted:

im more upset at the not-boomers who cant be bothered to vote. everyone talks big but we dont show up at the voting booth like they do

do you want to vote for the lovely old white guy who hates you and sucks off corporations or the other lovely old white guy who hates you and sucks off corporations

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol have you ever even looked at a ballot

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you know you don't just vote on people, right? you know there are usually 5 - 6 options for every major position, right?

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you live in a rural area i guess it could be different but ive lived and voted in several decent sized cities across time zones in the US and never seen one white guy vs another as the only option

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

If you live in a rural area most of the time dems don't even bother to have a candidate and your choices are check the box for the one lovely old white guy, or don't.

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you live somewhere like that sorry you're hosed regardless

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you don't vote you've already been defeated. like i said, you know you dont just vote for people right? you decide on things like abortion

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
if you have political opinions and don't vote you're like the star citizen

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The song "The Joker"

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

"Oooh, I haven't seen that scratcher before. Can I get a dozen of those? Yes, I'll just scratch them right here and you can get me the $1 I'll win plus another dozen. Yes, I'll scratch those right here as well."

"Can you bag the dish soap separately from the boxes of Macaroni and Cheese? I don't want it contaminating them."

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Yes Shrimpstress, I'd like water with lemon. No, more lemons than that. Keep bringing them. Excellent. I'll also need rather a lot of sugar. No I don't want to order a lemonade. Just keep the loving lemons coming.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ja wohl, shrimpfrau, ich mochte haben der Jennys Catch und Poland, ohne der Jennys Catch

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
White cars with beige interiors

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Barudak posted:

Ja wohl, shrimpfrau, ich mochte haben der Jennys Catch und Poland, ohne der Jennys Catch

rofl

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Finding the sales guy.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Barudak posted:

Two Swiss factory service guys who've been repairing a machine where I work made a side trip to Charleston last weekend and went to Bubba Gump. I can vouch for this phrase having literally been spoken.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005
damnit after reading this thread I really want some shrimp. might try cooking some on my new grill

anyway boomers love propane grills because it's the manliness of cooking outside combined with the laziness of just using what's essentially a stove. millennials use charcoal because it's all they can afford.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I mean, like, they don’t all do it, but it’s always Boomers that do it

The Boomer characteristic about it though isn't even the sexual harassment, it's the getting mad and upset at being called out for the sexual harassment.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

sudonim posted:

damnit after reading this thread I really want some shrimp. might try cooking some on my new grill

anyway boomers love propane grills because it's the manliness of cooking outside combined with the laziness of just using what's essentially a stove. millennials use charcoal because it's all they can afford.

Why cook your own shrimp when you can just go down to your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and get yourself a big ol’ plate of Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Vanagoon posted:

Is Denis Leary a boomer?

Yes he is. So was Bill Hicks, though.

OTOH, if Bill Hicks had lived, he would probably be a full-on Alex Jones style chud today. :(

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Why cook your own shrimp when you can just go down to your local Bubba Gump Shrimp Company and get yourself a big ol’ plate of Dumb Luck Coconut Shrimp

'Cuz I don't want diarrhea.

...or AIDS should a piece of Jenny's Catch accidentally contaminate my food.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

marijuanamancer posted:

if you live in a rural area i guess it could be different but ive lived and voted in several decent sized cities across time zones in the US and never seen one white guy vs another as the only option

Run for office - and get beaten by the old white guy

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Fartington Butts posted:

"Oooh, I haven't seen that scratcher before. Can I get a dozen of those? Yes, I'll just scratch them right here and you can get me the $1 I'll win plus another dozen. Yes, I'll scratch those right here as well."

"Can you bag the dish soap separately from the boxes of Macaroni and Cheese? I don't want it contaminating them."

There's a gas station near my house and when you go inside there is always someone over 60 sitting at this counter in the back with scratch tickets for extended periods of time and when they run out they just keep buying more. They actually put a chair in that spot for this reason. Pretty much any place I go to that has scratch tickets will be a hangout for old people.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Boomers like to hand out pamphlets in minority neighborhoods with simple, friendly warnings about making an error while voting.

Vote at the wrong polling station? Child Services will come to your home!
Vote while you have credit card debt? Immigration Services will come to your home!
Bring your wrong ID to the polling station? $10,000 fine!
Accidently vote twice because of a mechanical error? Up to 15 years in prison!

Boomers like subverting democracy.

CPL593H posted:

There's a gas station near my house and when you go inside there is always someone over 60 sitting at this counter in the back with scratch tickets for extended periods of time and when they run out they just keep buying more. They actually put a chair in that spot for this reason. Pretty much any place I go to that has scratch tickets will be a hangout for old people.

This isn't exclusive to boomers. It's poor and broke people in general.

Every bus is littered with used scratch-offs. They blow through city streets like fallen leaves.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

LabyaMynora posted:

'Cuz I don't want diarrhea.

...or AIDS should a piece of Jenny's Catch accidentally contaminate my food.

The movie never says AIDS!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Boomers love to give service workers religious pamphlets and ask them if they've had time to read them yet.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

CPL593H posted:

Back when most people still paid cash and had to go inside to pay for gas these people were annoying as gently caress because they held up the whole line while buying 80 tickets and then requesting that the cashier scan them to see if any won. Bonus points if their car was blocking a pump as well.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

It was technically called GRIDS when she died.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

It's definitely AIDS, though. Jenny caught AIDS. Therefore, Jenny's Catch is AIDS.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

LabyaMynora posted:

It's definitely AIDS, though. Jenny caught AIDS. Therefore, Jenny's Catch is AIDS.

Boomers are AIDS.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
They love making things harder for people, making the hard actives seem easy to do, and saying words that have too much implicit instructions.

"It's not a big deal. Can you just look at what my bike may need."

Translation: The bike is stuffed in the back of a shed behind sports equipment random pieces of wood, gardening tools, and other random poo poo. The Boomer wants the bike pulled out from behind the shed and repaired as much as possible.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Boomes have a lot of worthless poo poo they will never use, so here is some tips on getting rid of it.

When you're throw their poo poo away, bury it under other trash because they will remember that item the minute they see it in the garbage despite never thinking about it for decades.

Also you're not cleaning things. You're throwing poo poo away.

For Example: you threw away a box of rotted wood, well now there is empty space, Put other garbage in that empty space, and make it look extra messy because the second a boomer sees they have empty space, they will fill it back up with more junk.

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

LabyaMynora posted:

No, it’s tilapia with lobster butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

The_Franz posted:

Bonus points if their car was blocking a pump as well.

Boomers love to take their enormous F-350 Super Diesel trucks with a huge trailer attached to the hitch and get gas while blocking the rest of the pumps instead of, y'know, getting it with just the goddamn truck by itself and not the trailer, too.