Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Chinatown posted:

Ive returned clothes.

Same. Clothes need to be tried on first to find out which fits between small and medium. Measurements are made up. I also returned one of those insulated grocery bags last week when it had a big tear on the strap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

"SIR WHY ARE YOU URINATING ON THE COUNTER??"

"I'm returning the Orange Juice. Not enough pulp."

That's odd, they're never polite enough to ask why when I do that

Bummey
May 26, 2004

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata

Inspector 34 posted:

That's odd, they're never polite enough to ask why when I do that

They've asked me every time. I think they need to input a reason on the computer?

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Sorry I was mistaken, it was Sam's Club both times and they just took it as a matter of course. A little concerned would have been appreciated though.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

Definitely have returned clothes. Since they have no brand consistency, sizing is always insane.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Me: These pants are tight, luckily I'm a costco member and can return them no question asked.

Also Me: It's alright, I'm totally gonna lose weight and fit into these pants, time to rip off all the tags.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

belt posted:

Me: These pants are tight, luckily I'm a costco member and can return them no question asked.

Also Me: It's alright, I'm totally gonna lose weight and fit into these pants, time to rip off all the tags.

This happened to me. I bought some sweat pant joggers in a Large and tried them on at home. I was made fun of almost immediately by my sister and wife because they were TOIGHT and looked like I was wearing leggings and not joggers. Returned them got the XL and everything was fine. Then I lost like 30lbs and not they are too big :smith:

I shoulda kept my tight rear end leggings.

ShortyMR.CAT fucked around with this message at 18:46 on May 28, 2019

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I wish I could buy pants at Costco that fit, but they never carry anything longer than a 34.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

binge crotching posted:

I wish I could buy pants at Costco that fit, but they never carry anything longer than a 34.

Try online.

naem
May 29, 2011

34’s are too long but 32’s are too short, and 33 does not seem to exist in this dimension/timeline

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

naem posted:

34’s are too long but 32’s are too short, and 33 does not seem to exist in this dimension/timeline

Taylor’s exist though!

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

naem posted:

Sometimes neither does Medium in this fat-rear end country :shrug:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Yeah there is no way you're finding 33 length at Costco, doesn't sell enough quantity.

Either suck it up and buy 34s (too long is better than too short, you can always get them altered) or don't buy your clothes at loving Costco.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Costco delivers now

https://www.costco.com/grocery-household.html?COSTID=Grocery_homepage_small_2019

Weird

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Will they deliver me a hot dog + soda (with refill)?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Will they deliver me a hot dog + soda (with refill)

Yes

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
I am amused by people who feel the need to signal being not-fat in the Costco thread

fordham
Oct 5, 2002

Your argument is invalid.
Exciting Lemon

BaconCopter posted:

don't buy your clothes at loving Costco.

Costco has high quality clothes at a great price with an awesome return policy.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

fordham posted:

Costco has high quality clothes at a great price with an awesome return policy.

100%.

They legit sell good looking good quality clothes.

poo poo the Marmont T-shirts have a lifetime warranty.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Taima posted:

I am amused by people who feel the need to signal being not-fat in the Costco thread

I'm fat.

I have no chance of finding pants in my size. Too many hot dogs.

The XL polos fit me great though so I buy them for work.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Why is the tire center so bad, people have posted about this before, right? Why is it always a 3 hour wait by default?

Can you plug a tire tonight?
"Yes, but it will be a 3 hour wait"
Don't you close in 2 hours?
"Yeah, something like that"
Does that mean you'll do it by 9:30, or you can't do it tonight?
"I guess we can't do it tonight"
Can I make an appointment tomorrow morning?
"I don't know"

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

loving liar! I see no dog option! Did find a chicken option tho. Blessed.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: ugh nm, not worth it

PBUC

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 05:16 on May 29, 2019

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:thunk:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

MarcusSA posted:

100%.

They legit sell good looking good quality clothes.

poo poo the Marmont T-shirts have a lifetime warranty.

Sorry for the heresy but they sell terrible looking good quality clothes at a ridiculously good price. Sized for costco shoppers

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

The Sherpa hoodie was loving bullshit because it had bare polyester along the arms and not Sherpa fuzz.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

bob dobbs is dead posted:

Sorry for the heresy but they sell terrible looking good quality clothes at a ridiculously good price. Sized for costco shoppers

I unironically love me some cargo pants/shorts and "classic" fit dress shirts gently caress that slim fit trend that poo poo is not comfortable

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Fallom posted:

The Sherpa hoodie was loving bullshit because it had bare polyester along the arms and not Sherpa fuzz.

:agreed: I saw people raving about it and checked it out and was like wtf is this poo poo. The Eddie Bauer one is full sherp.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

I kinda agree but I do feel they've been turning things around in the looks n sizing department. Not that long ago it seemed everything was super baggy medium = XXL sizing and mostly just overstock ilfitting poo poo with low color options or just like the bright-blue dad jeans. But now you can find some nice slim/regular well-fitting slacks, dark jeans, good belts, comfy socks, flannel shirts, slimmer fitting non-cargo shorts, dark jackets, dressy button-downs, all with much more smaller-sized stuff that fits better than they had before.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

No it wasn't towards you. :)

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
It's ok, we're all upset about these hot dawgs not being delivered.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’ve never had an issue finding M-L shirts or 32-34 inch jeans. :shrug:

They also sell lucky brand jeans which can be ridiculously expensive.

They do sell a lot of ridiculous looking stuff yes but they do carry some really nice clothes.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

It's ok, we're all upset about these hot dawgs not being delivered.

Costco working on drone delivery that can shoot a dawg directly into your mouth from 500m altitude

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Renegret posted:

I'm fat.

I have no chance of finding pants in my size. Too many hot dogs.

The XL polos fit me great though so I buy them for work.

I'm fat as gently caress and the large polos fit me fine. I can wear the cargo shorts (goes up to a 40) but most of the dress pants only go up to a 38 waist. Anyways a 40 waist 34 inseam pant is hard to find.

brb going to the gym

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

Pinecone Sample posted:

Why is the tire center so bad, people have posted about this before, right? Why is it always a 3 hour wait by default?

Can you plug a tire tonight?
"Yes, but it will be a 3 hour wait"
Don't you close in 2 hours?
"Yeah, something like that"
Does that mean you'll do it by 9:30, or you can't do it tonight?
"I guess we can't do it tonight"
Can I make an appointment tomorrow morning?
"I don't know"

I got tires at Costco once. It was fine. There was about an hour wait, maybe a little longer. I did some shopping, ate a dog, got a refill of my soda, then got my car again.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

priznat posted:

Costco working on drone delivery that can shoot a dawg directly into your mouth from 500m altitude

This is how Skynet will feed us.

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

Feed us to who?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

MarcusSA posted:

Try online.

In the pants I've looked at online, they also only go up to a 34 length :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
The BOGO brownie brittle has made me extremely extra fat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

The BOGO brownie brittle has made me extremely extra fat.

This is my jam. On sale right now too.