Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
cool that he announced this on a thursday, can't wait to see what this will do to ~the market~ tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
loving up the US economy to own the Mexicans.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My boss often gives me a quick rundown of how his stocks are doing when we get coffee in the morning. Which is to say he's been telling me a lot lately because things haven't been going well.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Professor Bling posted:

Wonder if he's gonna show up alive again in three months

All the North Korean execution victims are secretly working in New York bodegas. Hopefully Kim Jong Un never visits the city.

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

Too fair to worship, too divine to love...

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1134203496947830784?s=21

AOC and Ted Cruz teaming up to ban congresscritters from lobbying after they leave office.

Hegel Exercises fucked around with this message at 01:02 on May 31, 2019

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Casimir Radon posted:

My boss often gives me a quick rundown of how his stocks are doing when we get coffee in the morning. Which is to say he's been telling me a lot lately because things haven't been going well.

Have they dropped to the floor like John Ratcliffe's (R-TX) balls did when they were cut off?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Hot Karl Marx EXCUSE ME I believe you swore an oath to Her Majesty the Queen, her heirs and successors. Lizzie is a tough old bird and she's got some real balls

Unlike John Ratcliffe (TX-4), noted eunuch and coward.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Hekk fucked around with this message at 01:11 on May 31, 2019

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Have they dropped to the floor like John Ratcliffe's (R-TX) balls did when they were cut off?

Fake news; John Ratcliffe, republican congressman from Texas, was born without balls.

That’s why he flees from war widows.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Heartache is powerful, but democracy is *subtle*.

A Bad Poster posted:

loving up the US economy to own the Mexicans.

Mexicans from 3 different Mexican countries, no less.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hegel Exercises posted:

AOC and Ted Cruz teaming up to ban congresscritters from lobbying after they leave office.

What the gently caress is even happening anymore. 2019 what the gently caress ARE you

Stravag fucked around with this message at 01:28 on May 31, 2019

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
I can't wait to hear the reasons why various congress critters will be against that.

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

A Bad Poster posted:

I can't wait to hear the reasons why various congress critters will be against that.

Something about :qq:not wanting to be poor:qq:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

A Bad Poster posted:

A few of them will say that it runs afoul of the First Amendment (debatable), but it's a good sentiment. Then, it will die a slow, quiet, horrible death in a committee somewhere.

Congressman John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) hates trees because some of them have nuts and he doesn't.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
I understand that John Ratcliffe tried to donate a teste to Steve Scalise. When the doctor's opened him up they couldn't find any balls. Congressman John Ratcliffe was born without any balls.

Jarmak
Jan 24, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

Fake news; John Ratcliffe, republican congressman from Texas, was born without balls.

That’s why he flees from war widows.

This is real news

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FVote4milhouse%2Fstatus%2F1134203988210061322&widget=Tweet

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

John Ratcliffe, besides lacking intestinal fortitude, also lacks testes. The medical term for testes dying and falling off as soon as a confrontation starts is known as Ratcliffeism. It effects 100% of John Ratcliffes.

He also sits when he pees, and eats poopies.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Hegel Exercises posted:

If Ted's for it like hell do I trust it.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while.

Unless it's searching in the vicinity of John Ratcliffe, of course.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

ded posted:

Aren't they supposed to not do dogfighting against similar aircraft because of the problems that causes?

penis lol

No. In fact the AF is reactiving the 65th Aggressor Squadron, which will fly F-35s.

What problems are you referring to?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

A Bad Poster posted:

Removing a legal avenue for representatives to cash the gently caress in will encourage corruption!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/adamcbest/status/1134182150989914116

Hegel Exercises
Apr 25, 2019

I really enjoy that it cut off before she started bleating about her dad.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost

Hegel Exercises posted:

I really enjoy that it cut off before she started bleating about her dad.

Worse, Meghan was mad that Warren doesn’t want to do a town hall on Fox News and wanted to reiterate that she worked at Fox News and is proud of it.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
John Ratcliffe, noted coward, fled from the gold star widows he was trying to use as a political prop.

While making his escape he dove from a second floor window. Instead of falling to the ground, he extended the empty flap of skin between his legs, that would normally contain testicles, and glided safely to the ground like his far more likable cousin, the flying squirrel.

Unlike other Rodentia though John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) has no balls.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
John Ratcliffe was a poo poo leader who was hated by his constituents for hoarding food and building vanity projects while his people starved, and then he was killed by the locals in reportedly horrific fashion.

(This is the real story of John Ratcliffe, but the one who died in the 1600s)

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Chuck Tingle should do a novel about John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) in a sentient gimp suit and the misadventures it gets him into.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Hegel Exercises posted:

Cruz will poison pill that motherfucker in broad daylight then whine that AOC and the Dems really don't want to reach across the aisle

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

GD_American posted:

Cruz will poison pill that motherfucker in broad daylight then whine that AOC and the Dems really don't want to reach across the aisle

AOC specifically called that out, so let him.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1134315394771013634?s=21

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

No items, final solution

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol at loomer being the one with her phone in her hand

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Best Friends posted:

No items, final solution

It really looks like they lightened Candace Owen’s skin tone in that photo. This is from her Facebook page:

Of course it’s Fox loving News so I wouldn’t put it past them to tweak her skin tone; for most of their viewers light and white = right.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
I took my John Ratcliffe to the vet today to have it neutered but the vet tech said they spayed it instead. Can someone please explain?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Best Friends posted:

No items, final solution

Fox only.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

heh

Please don't publicly vandalize Wikipedia.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Fister Roboto posted:

Fox News only.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://talktotransformer.com is the best thing ever

"John Ratcliffe, (R-TX 4), is a ball-less wonder who hides from gold star families and friends by putting his body in plain view. After years being in poverty, a young mother decides she wants to keep his body so the father can sell it a month later. When this woman's mother becomes his wealthy new "mentor," he takes advantage of her desperation and convinces another wealthy woman to buy his body. This corrupting relationship turns him against his former partner in crime, and causes him to lash out (as he did with Ratcliffe earlier in life). But what is he afraid of? He's terrified of his own son!"

"John Ratcliffe, (R-TX 4), is a a coward with no balls or principles, a liar and a traitor. He will never put America first or respect the Constitution. That would be a crime of impeachable offenses. It seems to me that Mr. Ratcliffe is an outcast of his own party, not because of his own actions but because he has so long given money as a candidate to candidates opposed to the president even though we know there is nothing wrong with that and our constitution requires it. When Mr. Ratcliffe ran for Congress in 2012, he spent $7 million on ads attacking Mitt Romney for his tenure as Governor during the financial crisis, but it was clear that he would never do anything to help the President's job.

It's time he said that too. His past behavior, and the fact that he now says he has done nothing wrong, should force President Obama from office and he should accept that, as well. He will never serve the country again because he failed as a politician.

I'll agree that he should accept responsibility. But my point was not to embarrass that candidate, but rather to remind him that he made a decision and to be honest with himself (and others) because he believed his words. He probably would have done the same thing if he had realized that doing so could be more"

Btw since this thing is a neural network we can break it into constantly talking to everyone about how John Ratcliffe (R-TX 4) has no balls and hides from war widows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Acebuckeye13 posted:

everyone on both sides hates ted and he knows it, there is a non zero chance he would is for this for spite

its not about trusting ted, its about possibly trusting his motivations