Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

I mean, also good but there's a getoutfrog version, I can't seem to find it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Xmen GoTG crossover looking good

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Queen Combat posted:

I mean, also good but there's a getoutfrog version, I can't seem to find it

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Qwezz posted:

now post the robocop one

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

:yeshaha:

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

We need one with the jokers face and keys that spell out rise up for incel gamer culture.

holttho
May 21, 2007

I'll show myself out

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I applied to work sales at a place that had a manufacturing wing on the premises and their substance standards were real high. Not as bad as this but I'm not shocked that manufacturing/construction/logging/mining/etc. require a lot of it.

Before they banned lunch drinking where I am currently am (this was back in the 90s, before I worked there mind) we had a scrappage rate 3 times higher in the afternoon then in the mornings. Turned out the machinists would go have a couple of pints with lunch and then come back and continue machining, understandably maybe not quite as well.

Read Snigfut
Feb 19, 2013

Mostly harmless.

:getout:

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

Qwezz posted:

now post the robocop one

:nws: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x34slax :nws:

Hirethor has a new favorite as of 22:12 on May 30, 2019

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!
poo poo, idiot.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

The RoboCop one is brilliant. Was that an established meme spelling things out on the windshield or was get out the first?

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Qwezz
Dec 19, 2010

I'm feeling some good vibrations!

this thing has layers...like it's a dailymotion video of a youtube video for starters. :frogon:

:getin:

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
https://youtu.be/KCsK5hPueA0

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

The guy who pukes on his own dick always gets me lmaoing.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I remember when internet frogs were funny

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

Drone_Fragger posted:

Before they banned lunch drinking where I am currently am (this was back in the 90s, before I worked there mind) we had a scrappage rate 3 times higher in the afternoon then in the mornings. Turned out the machinists would go have a couple of pints with lunch and then come back and continue machining, understandably maybe not quite as well.

If you want to get hammer at lunch, or before breakfast, there's always the exciting career of landscaping! I used to do that summers when I was a kid, and I dont think any of us were sober the whole time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Brewmaster posted:

If you want to get hammer at lunch, or before breakfast, there's always the exciting career of landscaping! I used to do that summers when I was a kid, and I dont think any of us were sober the whole time.
Micheladas make outside work a breeze. Weed also helps.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Brewmaster posted:

Drunk teen goons itt

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

lol

Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:
https://youtu.be/KbMLphi7HQU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Poor Chris Pratt

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

e vvvvvv it is extremely me as a vegetarian too

voiceless anal fricative has a new favorite as of 20:21 on May 31, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hahaha.

Vegan food can be perfectly tasty but there's no way I could give up dairy or eggs

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I could definitely go vegan if there were exceptions for cheese, honey, and meat.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I could definitely go vegan if there were exceptions for cheese, honey, and meat.

Probably half the "vegetarians" that I know still eat fish. What I'm saying is that through God, anything is possible. You too can be vegan.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
If everyone went Vegan you'd genocide the cows cuz most of them can't live on they own

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

If everyone went Vegan you'd genocide the cows cuz most of them can't live on they own

I had a guy once seriously try to convince me that we need to start eating endangered animals because then there'd be a profit incentive to farm them and they'd be saved.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

bike tory posted:

e vvvvvv it is extremely me as a vegetarian too

Cheese has so many different flavors and textures that I refuse to believe anything vegan can substitute for it.

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

bike tory posted:

I had a guy once seriously try to convince me that we need to start eating endangered animals because then there'd be a profit incentive to farm them and they'd be saved.

Let capitalism save the pandas!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jamesman posted:

Cheese has so many different flavors and textures that I refuse to believe anything vegan can substitute for it.
You can get the exact taste of cheese by licking random molds.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

You can get the exact taste of cheese by licking random molds.

Assaulting a mould doesn’t sound very vegan...

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Nice propaganda you're sharing, nerd

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Ah yes, advocating for an apartheid state because *checks notes* the people on the receiving end aren't progressive enough.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
lol what
https://www.newsweek.com/prominent-hamas-commander-was-executed-after-accusations-gay-sex-432343
yeah it's definitely just propaganda and I'm advocating for apartheid.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_State_of_Palestine?wprov=sfla1

Gay Horney has a new favorite as of 21:40 on May 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

god drat thats fuckin racist